forum

When did you start playing osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Emerold
I started 3 months ago, in mid december of 2016 ^^
Reaching the 90 day point on my graph today...
Inoculum
I started about 3 years ago and though ive been off and on, (you can see by my rank and my play history) but i've just recently gotten into a giant bench playing of osu again and quite frankly i didnt know taking a break from a game would inevitably make me better at the game. I've always played osu! as a Mouse player but i click with the keyboard. Im very reluctant upon buying a tablet only from the fact that im so used to the mouse that i feel i would'nt be able to ADAPT to the change :lol:
Sentencings
March 2015! I couldn't play osu!standard well at the time because of how bad of a mouse I had and how I didn't have a tablet at the time. (Until Christmas of that year...)

I still got my quick fingers on CTB, which to me, is a very easy game mode to play.
o x
May 15th 2015. I joined right when CWC was going on and watching it got me interested in that mode and hats pretty much what got me started
Rio-
March 2013.
Watched Doomsday's Video back then and my sis got me hooked up to this game (while she actually quit after I started playing for 1 month). Played it since then, but now not so much cuz' my left hand can't play well like usual...
teashoe
Late August 2010, I love rhythm games so I found stuff like IIDX and Beatmania, and I just stumbled across osu!
I just played it casually, not really thinking about making an account or playing it competitively until years later, Tap Tap Revenge was gone from apps.
So then I found Cookiezi and yeah
LEMEME123
2 months ago but I've know about the game since July 1st 2016
Raediaufar
Around 2 years ago. First I only play std and in one month already getting bored with it so I play mania. Since then I'm really got into osu and I even map and got a couple ranked. Already quit mania since 4 months ago but still playing this game cuz taiko. It's hard to quit if you already good on playing 2 modes or more lol, coz when you bored with a mode you can play other mode
Reunilu
March 11th, 2011. Gods, I feel old. I remember starting out with a laptop I got about a year prior without a mouse, nor a mousepad. Cost me about $24 for mouse and mousepad and up until the pp system came out of beta, I worked my way to about 7K (maybe 6K) in standard osu!. I remember for the first year of playing osu!, I was downloading skins nonstop, as in skins that were absolutely not made for maximizing skill. I got really good at sightreading with them and I still prefer using skins that don't have that one same sound for everything.

I miss times like that, man.
Luqanted
November 2014. A friend recommended me this game and I'm glad for that. :)
Mashiiko
I started i october 2015 i guess
But I had a 3 mounth period while I didn't play :-(
Pochacco
way back in 2012 inspired because of Pizzicato's gameplay

april fools was the time seriously play on std. and may whole career in taiko
-shig-
Early March of last year, when the school year was ending
Levy
I started playing 6 months, somewhere in November 2016.
I knew about the game since awhile back, and I decided to give it a try.
After 2 months playing I got a tablet and made the gameplay so much smoother and more enjoyable than it already was for me~

Since then I've been playing osu! like crazy lol, and I'm enjoying the game alot ^^
Lixar
Since 2010 I think. Maybe 2009.
Zangston
May 2015
JigglePhysic
March 3, 2017

I wish I can stop my accuracy addiction.
Kosuna
Around 5 days ago :)

So April 4, 2017
Megumj
5 Months ago from now! :^)
NestLover
5 month ago....
my little brother recommend this game to me.
and im hiatus about 2 month. cuz bored of this game.

Geertje wrote:

5 Months ago from now! :^)
wow same with me.. are you my destiny? :')
Ayesha Altugle
Played standard seriously ever since I switched from my crappy old laptop (around q4 2014 - q1 2015)
Somi
Started November of 2015 and only played Airman/Big Black back then, then started playing seriously Mid 2016
Eiuh
August 2014. Dropped standard in early 2015 and got into mania for a little while, been maining taiko for almost 2 years now c:
Shinwoir
9/11/2016 lmao
Deusieus
started playing 8 months ago, was shit at standard back then now am casually playing 5 stars
sonofgeek
it was a dark time, filled with a lot of regret...
Tiisa
Apparently 17/5/2013 so almost four years ago! I've always played mostly catch the beat but lately I've started to play taiko too.
Luqanted

Luqanted wrote:

November 2014. A friend recommended me this game and I'm glad for that. :)
NOT ANYMORrr
Saeto
October 2016 I think. I started playing and I liked it then ^^
radda
started playing a month ago and I kinda can't stop
Keiger
i think it was mid december 2016 i joined
AlienSushi
I started playing in October 2014, it was 3 years ago, lol I was 14 (: time flies fast. Now I'm 16. It's sad.
Lapsey
Last week :]
TGminer
2 years.... damn
sleampy
I started 2 months ago, forgot about it for a couple weeks, then started playing again.
Chez
I started playing 3 years ago because a friend of mine saw a League of Legends streamer called Boxbox playing it. He suggested it to me and I played it for a little bit. It really wasn't for me though because I have such a shitty computer setup. A year later I come back again after discovering that WOAH THERE ARE DIFFERENT GAME MODES. osu!mania? Hey, that's like O2Jam, a VSRG that I sunk lots of time and money on. Ever since then, I've just been playing mania with months of breaks in between.
-Emi-
Yesterday
Ayesha Altugle
2011-10-02 which makes me 5 years and 8 months
Mearihime21
Today xD
Sushiemaster
4/16/2012 - start playing
5/2/2012 - quit because of financial problems
(lost account cant rmb the pass)
7/14/2014 - osu,iphone

4/15/2017 - start playing again