forum

[Archived] Despite troubleshooting, can't upload map due to ownership.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nines

I've changed the BeatmapID to (0) and BeatmapSetID to (-1). The creator is Tsuchimikado, as it should be. Whenever I try to upload, however, it reverts the SetID to (1) and tells me that it's not my own map. I've also cleared the submission cache in the Data folder. What else should I try?
Sandy Hoey

Trosk- wrote:

We are currently looking into this. You will need to wait some time to update your beatmap since it seems to be a serverside problem. Sorry for the trouble it may cause.
Topic Starter
Nines
Thanks, I'm glad to know it's not because of something I overlooked!
Trosk-
This may not have anything to do with the current BSS problems though. Have you tried every step stated in this thread carefuly t/325639? If you did and it still doesn't work, could you export the beatmap and link it here so I can take a look at it to see if there is anything wrong?
Pawsu
This is probably a different problem than what was quoted above. You will want to check out this thread and follow the steps there carefully.
(I think that's what you were referring to, Trosk. I think you just forgot to link it?)
Topic Starter
Nines
I already carried out all of those steps from that thread, Trosk- and Pawsu, to make sure it wasn't something on my end that was causing this problem. The troubleshooting measures that I took came from that thread you just provided, that's where I found those steps. It was relieving enough to hear that it was an issue out of my control, but now you have me unsure because I was not aware there was a large BSS issue occurring at the moment.

Here's the export with the (automatically) reverted BeatmapSetID value. http://puu.sh/uI4Vl/1e9c7c6360.osz

EDIT: Updated the link as of 3/13/17 23:41 PST in case anything changed.
Trosk-
http://puu.sh/uLjj6/e064ed4258.osz There you have it. It should be working now

For the next time, if you need to change something from the notepad, do it while osu! is closed. Otherwise, changes may not be saved sometimes.
Venix
Hey! Mby can you try open map in .osu and change author to everything you want, now reset osu! and go to the map > song setup and try name of author here again to your nick. Now you can try BSS.