-According to your beatmap. Your hitsounds are too small and some are not good flows. Like 00:28:412 (1, 2, 3).
-According to your beatmap. Your hitsounds are too small and some are not good flows. Like 00:28:412 (1, 2, 3).
sooooooooooooo late mod. XDthx for the modGeneral
- diff spread: 1.08* - 1.94* - 3.17* Salad稍微难一些？弄个2.x看着能好一点 这个是sr的问题 不要紧
- kiai time整体的Hitsound声音都偏小我感觉正好吧Cup
- 00:07:572 (1) - 我个人觉得在00:08:259 finish比较好，然后00:08:488加个note。
- 加个转盘吧，set就挺简单的没有转盘分数就拉不开了。建议是01:27:954 (1) - 这里换，而且曲子结束了感觉从右到左这么大的跨度也有点不合适 这段我设计的还是比较有难度的 控制移动不太简单 这个slider也是pattern之一
- 00:22:229 (1) - 稍微往右移一些强调一下finish ? 这个距离应该正好
- 00:43:068 (3) - Hdash ? 连续hdash不行
- 00:55:206 (1,2) - 这两个离得近一些？毕竟00:55:893 (2) - 只是个延续音，应该不用间距这么大，要不后边的跳00:56:122 (3,4,5) - 感觉也没有对比 这个可以有
- 01:05:969 (1,2) - 这里感觉打着莫名的confused还说不出为什么。。。也许是因为白线滑条尾？ 跟的vocal
Hello. Your map is really good. I don't see any big mistakes but I'll write for you things that I would change.thx for your mod maciek0421~00:42:839 (5,6) - I would move this a little bit to the left to make this moment more dynamic. of course
00:49:481 (7,1) - ^^^^I think not for this00:24:977 (4) - The same that I mentioned in Cup. hmm I don't want to change this one as the movement is already nice for now
00:26:580 (2) - ^^^ but to the right need to keep a dash here00:44:671 (2,3) - I would make hyperdash between them. unrankable for double Hdashes in platter, also it'll unnecessarily increase the difficulty
01:00:244 (5) - New combo agree
01:07:801 (10) - New combo (instead of new combo there: 01:08:030 (1)) Not agree here, it doesn't affect much
Thx a lot celerih~ really healpful![
- Difficulty Spread : I talk more about spread in the Magic diff mod
- Background : ok!
- Unsnapped objects : ok!
- Audio : ok!
- Metadata Issues : ok!
- Combo Colors : ok![
- 00:20:397 (4) - Make this slider end on 00:20:855 - and have it reverse. This way you have a fruit on 00:20:855 - quite nice suggestion~
- 00:34:824 - 00:34:939 - These should have notes on them, since this is pretty similar to 00:27:496 (4,5,1) - I intentionally reduce the note density here since it's at a relatively calm part.
- 00:46:732 (2,4) - Notes here should have 1.7x spacing liek you use later for stronger sounds1.7x is for 1/1 snap notes, these two are 1/2 snap.[
- 00:05:740 (1,2) - Maybe give these more of an angle to show the increase in intensity sure
- 00:10:778 (2,1) - Have a dash here to 00:11:236 (1) - since it's pretty strong ok
- 00:11:694 (2,3) - And reduce spacing here. 00:11:923 (3) - is harder to hit than 00:11:236 (1) - but 1 is a stronger sound These're all strong violins, so I keep this one
- 00:17:992 (4,5) - Move this to x:128,. This way the movement isn't as harsh not agree here, the current pattern just works well
- 01:24:519 (1) - This is the only slider of the last section that isn't the same as the others. It should be around the same angle as 01:23:603 (2) - imo actrually it has a same one 01:15:358 (1)
- 00:46:732 (3) - Dash should be on this note since the drum/vocals are stronger here and same goes to here 00:48:565 (3) - nah the sound here is hit-hat while the later one is a snare.
- Last thing in the salad is I noticed in the kiai you use a lot of vertical sliders, so there are often moments where there is little movement. And I feel the kiai would benifit from being more active while playing (less time just standing there waiting for slider to end). Examples are 00:46:732 (3) - 00:58:641 (1) - 01:06:427 (2) - I use vertical sliders because I use a lot of dashes in kiai parts, and I want players to focus on the dashes instead of walks.[
- Before I start, I'll say this: I am going to mod this like it was a platter, but this difficulty feels much more like a rain. The use a multiple hdash in a row, the 1/4 hdashes and mixing of harder patterns makes this kind of in a weird middle-ground between platter/rain (There's also a big gap in sr for the spread). You could change it to be ore like a platter, ort add a platter difficulty to the set. I feel like adding a diff would help bridge the gap between salad/magic The last part (since the kiai part) of this platter is more like old-style maps, and it's still much easier than these old ones. I think it's ok to call this difficulty as a Platter diff and even it's a bit harder than some players' expectation, it's rather easy compare to some Rain diffs.
- 00:06:427 (3,4,5,6,1) - I would make this less spaced. The song is still very calm at this point This is one of the intentional "old-styled" flows, I want players to hold dash here instead of only dash at 00:07:458 (6,1).
- 00:13:068 (1,2,3,4) - Actually, use the spacing you have here on 00:06:427 (3,4,5,6,1) -and use the spacing of 00:06:427 (3,4,5,6,1) -here 00:13:068 (1,2,3,4) - That would be more fitting Perfect suggestion here, changed some of the flows.
- 00:41:007 (2) - I don't think the hdash here is needed. A simple dash would be fine right
- 00:41:465 (3) - Same here fixed
- 00:45:931 (7,1) - 1/4 hdash unrankable in a platter. This is the main reason this is more of a rain diff, and why I think a platter diff with hdashes but no 1/4 ones would be better. If you don't want to add a new difficulty, then you'll have to remove all 1/4 hdash in the map yep it's ok for me to remove all 1/4 hdashes, but it will make the map harder XD
- 00:52:916 (7,8) - Instead of 2 circles here, you could use a slider, because the sound on 00:52:916 - continues up to 00:53:145 - I tried a slider, but it just increases the difficulty for players to control, I think a simple dash is much easier.
- Hard to find things wrong with this diff, it's well made ( :
This storyboard is cool (Even though it takes 6 hours to load) and I absolutely love the song. Good luck with the map!
NM from queuethank you for modding.
In general: Scale down the resolution on the video a bit since at the start of the song it takes quite a while to load00:00:244 (1,2) - You can just put these closer together as there is no reason why they should be so far apart.-ds
00:03:908 (1,2) - Again, these can be closer together as you don't need to jump across the screen for a really calm section.-ds
00:15:587 (2,3) - Don't overlap these-nah
00:30:931 (3,4) - I would really try to avoid overlap on objects directly placed after eachother, but as you have done it in the whole map it can be annoying to change.
00:52:229 (7,1) - ^^ . ^
00:54:748 (3,4) - ^^ . ^
01:00:702 (1,4) - Overlap^ . ^
01:15:358 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Do something more original here instead of just going around the screen with slidersfixed
01:22:687 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Opposite problem, now it's only circles.fixed
From 01:22:687 (1) onwards you can something like http://i.imgur.com/HlItvpo.png00:02:076 (1,2) - The gap from this sliderend to the next sliderhead is much larger than 00:00:244 (1,2) and 00:03:908 (1,2), so just mirror the second slider-nah
00:04:595 (2,3) - This overlap isn't needed if you go downwards from 00:04:595 (2) on. -nah
00:07:114 (3,4,5,6,1) - A 5-note burst is maybe a bit to much in a sub 3-star song.-nah
00:08:259 (2,3) - Don't stop the flow completly, place on the edge of the slider.-nah,I like the pattern.
00:11:923 (2,1) - Make the spacing a bit larger between these to reflect the 3/2 gap. -ok
00:19:252 (3,4) - Spacing is different here.-down beat
00:19:481 (4,5) - ^, The music doesn't change so neither should spacing-nah
00:20:397 (1) - I'm not sure about this long reverse slider here as I hear sounds on both of the red ticks vocal
00:23:374 (4,1,2,3) - Overlap ^ . ^
00:26:580 (2,3) - Still don't like this overlap-but I like it.
00:31:389 (1,2) - ^-^
00:33:221 (1,2,3,4) - ^-^
00:35:969 (2,3) - Easy fixable overlap http://i.imgur.com/zuQjnlu.png-nah
00:39:404 (3,4) - I would space these notes out a bit. ^ . ^
00:42:152 (1,2,3,4) - If you let 00:42:839 (2) end on the sldiertail then make 00:43:755 (4) also end on one beacause its the same rythym.
00:46:503 (3,4) - Weird spacing
00:49:710 (1,2,3,4) - Still no fan of this.
00:54:290 (4,5) - Don't stop here, you go from zero spacing to a jump on the next sliderhead
00:55:206 (1,2) - I don't see why should stop here either
00:57:496 (2,3,4,5) - This stack is confusing
00:58:641 (1,2,3,4) - Move 00:59:328 (2,3) up for equal spacing.
01:26:351 (1,2) - See line 4
00:46:732 (3,4) - 没包住
01:03:221 (7,1) - ^
01:04:824 (2,3) - ^
00:51:771 (6,7) - 包的不够好看 7slider太弯了点.
00:03:450 - 这里是不是缺音了-钢琴声不是很强，就先不改了
00:32:076 (2) - 如果你不考虑DS的话可以往左平移一小点，到x:400,y:288-考虑的
01:20:168 (6,7) - 没包住 假装修正一下
00:18:106 (6) - 1/2 reverse works better感觉还好吧
00:27:610 - fill? -有点拖了的感觉
00:59:671 - -考虑一下
01:04:824 - overkill for hard, it is ok if the beats are strong(snares) or a 1/2 rest before the stream, but here no-我再想想
01:22:687 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I think it is not allowed for lowest diff(regardless it is a normal) to have so many notes, used sliders instead 重新摆了一下
Mod on my own accord !Thx for your mod! Especially helpful on the Cup diff.
- I will encourage enabling epilepsy warning on all diffs. Theres some heavy strobing and pulses in the video from here 00:02:076 - to 00:13:984 - . I'm not really agree with this, but I'll gather more opinions later.
- 00:03:450 - I Feel like there should have been a circle here, so you are consistent with the rhythm you introduced at the start of the measure. Also readjust it so the jump from here 00:03:450 - to 00:03:908 (1) - is more noticable than the previous jump, since 00:03:908 (1) - is on the downbeat I don't think a circle is necessary here, also notes are easy to notice in Cup since ar is low.
- 00:03:908 (1,2) - Definitely deserves more spacing, as 00:05:740 (2) - lands on a downbeat, and generally your past spacings on downbeats had more spacing. Something along the lines of x:312 ok
- 00:08:488 (2,3) - You could make these a 1/1 slider, so more emphasis is placed on 00:09:404 (4) - . As it stands now, these 3 circles have equal spacing, yet 00:09:404 (4) - is way stronger than the other too. Thus spacing emphasis is questionable here yep
- 00:13:755 (4,5,6) - I Understand that you are undermapping here to meet the average playerbase of this Cup, however, mapping 1/6 sounds in 1/4 doesnt offer favourable feedback to the player. Having a 1/6 stack instead wont make any diffrence, if the movement is simple lol that's my problem, fixed
- 00:15:816 - Having such a gap in rhythm while having the next object in a relatively close distance doesnt bode well with spacing emphasis. Plus this gap of 2 beats doesnt look nice rhythm wise. In short you could have mapped something here while not making the difficulty dense in rhythm. This can be justified by the fact that you actually did map rhythm in this gap 00:19:481 (2,3) - for example. Since you are not strictly following the drum, but the vocals as well, you can give the map a nice touch. More 2 beat and 1.5 beat gaps appear further in the map. I have made my point and i will leave them in your judgement That's mainly following the instruments and added a few patterns by myself. I think it's fine to have such a gap in Cup diff.
- 00:35:053 (3,4,5) - I Would suggest moving this whole pattern to x:488 altogether as a group (So basically 00:35:053 (3) - this on x:448, 00:35:969 (4) - this on x:360 and 00:36:198 (5) - this on x:304 ) . I Recommend doing this so the DS is stable between this jump here 00:32:076 (4,1) - and this jump here 00:33:908 (2,3) - nice suggestion
- 00:38:717 (1,2) - You can be more generous with your spacing here, as you were in the later beats, since the vocal is slowly building up adjusted a bit
- 00:46:045 (1) - You could try a reverse here to avoid this 00:49:481 (7,1,2) - circle-to-measure inconsistency. If you do take my advice, 00:49:710 (1) - increase spacing here hmm, I think the current one is ok.
- 00:56:122 (6,7) - You could be more generous with spacing here as well ok
- 00:58:641 (3) - This slider, compatively with this one 00:56:809 (1) - doesnt give off the same feeling, mainly because on the (1) the is a pause at the end, something (3) doesnt have. Maybe have the (3) end on 00:59:099 - and another slider starting on 00:59:328 - , preferably a 1/1 slider ending here 00:59:786 - . I Trust that you can arrange the placements yourself yep, fixed this one and feeling better
- 01:10:320 (5,6,7) - The fact that these jumps have the same spacing as the downbeat where the peak of the vocal is, makes jump on the downbeat seems underwhelming in my opinion. Maybe adjust a bit? not accepting this, just keep them the same ds so it'll be kind for beginers.
- 01:11:694 (1,2,3,4) - I Really disagree with the rhythm you went for here. Firstly 01:11:694 (1) - this overshadows 01:12:152 - this really strong beat here 01:12:152 - . Since i noticed you are playing around vocals, you ignored the most optimal vocal rhythm in this measure, instead placing circle focus on a comparatively faint beat here 01:13:068 (2) - . All in all, i would like to recommend this rhythm here ticker starting on 01:11:694 - . Should you agree with this rhythm i proposed, the placements are up to you, but try to emphasize 01:12:152 (2) - quite nice point here, fixed
- 00:13:755 (2,3,4) - This is actually 1/6, not 1/4. Same point as Cup yep, fixed
- 00:12:839 (4) - just a suggestion, but i found that placing this on x:256 could emphazise this movement 00:12:839 (4,1) - more nice
- 00:17:992 (4) - Nitpick but..it could help with the transition if you place this at x:155 instead, so the DS is equalized, making it smoother k
- 00:19:252 (3,4) - This is the only time you introduce this rhythm, making it rather sudden for salad level playing. I Would suggest using something you have already introduced in the map so as not to hinder its structure. 00:19:366 (4) - Plus this lands on a blue tick that has no beat I was thinking about following the vocal here, but you're right that the 1/4 jump is a bit sudden, so I changed this flow.
- 00:23:832 (5,1) - I Would increase this spacing for consistency with previous dash increade a bit
- 00:39:175 (2,3) - Ambiguous spacing in my opinion, make the dash clearer to the player made it a clear dash
- 00:56:809 (4,5) - Rather ambiguous jump, It's walkable but you really need to handle your catcher well. Anyhow, should be made into a dash, so its emphasized better not so ambiguous compared to the previous one, this one is a clear dash [/color]
- 01:02:992 (2,3) - This surely deserves some more emphasis, make the dash clearer yep
- This is so oldstyle dude nice i love it
- 00:03:794 (9,1) - Make this a more noticable dash, maybe HDash?...unlikely. Still, give it more spacing, its the downbeat after all added a bit spacing, but not HDash
- 00:05:511 (3,4,1) - Not so visually appealing, Maybe something like this sure
- 00:12:954 (6) - move to x:352 for a better transition kek
- 00:13:984 (4,5) - Can be made into a hyperdash as well hmm, I don't think this one is strong enough for a hyperdash
- 00:21:656 (4) - Same point as above, move to x:192 fine
- 00:29:442 (9,1) - You could make this dash more noticable in my opinion, its the downbeat after all tbh, this one is already really noticable, and it'll be harder to catch if the ds increases.
- 00:33:908 (3,4,5) - This can be futher polished to encourage a more natural dash movement. I placed 00:33:908 (3) - on x:240 00:34:023 (4) - on x:288 and 00:34:137 (5) - on x:176. I Feel like it plays way better sure, only a pixel move
- 00:45:931 (7,1) - This pattern just asks for a HDash, its the first intense movement of the kiai. You should start with intensity! I Really think an HDash would fit here yeah it used to be HDash, but it breaks rc... sorry T_T but this one is harder lol
- 00:56:809 (1,2,3,4) - Something like this will make movement that much more comfortable I want a sudden stop here, the strong movement will be emphasized.
- 01:02:992 (2) - Feels like you are doing an edge dash to get to this. Either increase spacing for hyperdash or reduce for a more forgiving dash decreased a bit
- 01:04:366 (1) - You could make this a 1/2 slider instead so this doesnt seem like a flowbreak, considering there is a stream incoming I want players to have a short break becuz of the large jumps in previous patterns.
- 01:07:916 (11) - move to x:152. In it current position its feel like an edge dash in order to get it and reach the following slider in the available time The increased ds follows the flow, though I nerfed a bit.
- 01:09:748 (7) - x:280 for a smoother movement transition emphasize the later jump
- 01:10:435 (2) - x:280 for the same reason ^ ^
- Considering the style of the map, the rest looks really well done.
Good Luck with this cute song~
[General]Thank you for modding.
- 00:00:244 (1,3) - Looks unnecessarily cramped imo, it's like you're trying to force a pattern aesthetically, but actually you don't have to right? Just some symmetric stuff like 00:07:572 (1,2) - would already do just fine.-Good!
- 00:11:236 (3) - NC?-fixed
- 00:22:229 (1,2) - 00:29:557 (1,2,3) - The rhythm density on these places shouldn't be too different considering the vocal on these places are similar.deleted some rhythems.
- 00:47:877 - 01:05:282 - Use whistle instead? Pretty sure the sound here isn't the same as 00:48:336 .-fixed
- 00:49:252 - Normal sampleset instead?-fixed
- 01:00:702 - Shouldn't this have the same hitsounding as 00:46:045 ?-changing to finish.
- 01:15:358 - Continuous 1/2 slider patterns are too intense for a Normal as the easiest diff in the mapset, would be better if you change from 1/2 to 1/1 sliders (if you apply this, you can change 01:20:855 (1,2,3) - to a 1/2 slider pattern too if you want) changed some rhythems and patterns
- 00:13:755 (2,3,4) - Aren't these supposed to be on 1/6 snaps? -oh yea, fixed
- 00:17:419 (2,3,4,5,6) - Rhythms are too complicated for Hard imo, would be more intuitive in gameplay if 00:17:648 (4) was changed to 2 circles.-changed
- 00:54:290 (4,1) - Overlapping the reverse arrow is strongly discouraged. -hm...considerING
- 00:29:557 - 1/4 rhythms should be added more in this part considering what you used in the earlier part 00:14:900 is a lot more noticeable despite having similar intensity. - I cannot find another rhythms which are able to follow the background music and vocal simultaneously.
Overall for std diffs can still be improved with hitsounding and things which can be polished more through mods.
[General]Thx a lot Electoz <3
- Unused files:
- Yuiko Ohara - Hoshi wo Tadoreba (Yumeno Himiko).bak ok, it was a backup of my sb.
- 00:09:404 (4,5) - Use a slider instead? Since they're mapped on the same sound as 00:07:572 (1) . sure
- 00:57:496 - Shouldn't be skipped imo, how about ending the slider there and add a circle on 00:57:725 instead? nice idea
- 00:59:328 (4,5,1) - Could've used a denser rhythm on this imo, considering this is the transition to the later half of kiai so the rhythm used here should be more dense/prominent than other parts. I want an easy cup, so this pattern is ok I think.
- 00:17:992 (4) - This is probably the only place in this section where you put in a 1/4 rhythm, so it looks unnecessarily stand out. Probably would be better if you use 1/4 rhythms more regularly in calmer parts or don't at all. right
- 00:30:244 - Just a circle here is also fine too if you want to make this consistent with 00:33:221 (1,2) . this one is following the vocal and different from 00:33:221 (1,2)
- 00:59:786 (3,4,1) - Same as Cup, though I really recommend to do something with this to keep up with the difficulty spread, the rhythm density on this part between Salad and Magic is too different. ok, I make 00:59:786 (3) - a triple.
- 00:02:076 (3) - Is the same sound as 00:00:244 (1) but the movement required on these sliders are so different. different expression of same sound, it's fine here :^)
- 00:10:320 - If you're using 5% volume on this then isn't it better to skip this in the first place? (00:10:091 is a lot more prominent to start a slider too) With 5% volume, this can be a borderline of not being rankable since it's not really audible in gameplay. nice, changed this pattern
- 00:16:045 (6,1) - Make this a dash? Since you did a dash on almost every downbeat in this section so might as well do it here too. hmm, no hitsound here
- 00:17:992 - Add something here? Like what you did in Salad, since having 3 sliders 00:17:648 (4,5,1) in a row seems dull atm. yeah, since it's removed in salad, I'll make it in this diff, and it works really well
- 00:40:320 (5,1) - The hyperdash should be here instead of 00:40:549 (1,2) imo since the rhythm changes at 00:40:549 . ok
- 01:15:129 (5,1) - Add a hyperdash could work too since the rhythm changes here, and you already have a hyperdash on 01:22:458 (7,1) so why not this one? added
Sorry for being late lol I was inactive for a few days
I was wondering why did the map take so long to load lmaoThe Salad and Magic diff are both intentionally made a bit larger than modern maps, mostly I'm trying old patterns. So as a compromise, I made an additional Platter diff and nerfed Salad a bit, so I think it'll work better.
Sorry for the late mod, was sick so I couldn't make a proper mod due to that :c
Where the heck is the videoI mean nice storyboard
- Tbh those rapid colour changes in the beginning could be considered as quick strobes, so for safety I would enable epilepsy warning to all difficulties. ok, just for safety
- 00:57:038 - Good job inserting your name and the standard GDer's name into the sb XD
But tbh, since the sb is exactly the same as the ed video of the anime, it feels wrong to alter that field with the artist and all with your usernames. It sorta feels like taking a ranked map and then submitting it as your map lol. I suggest you to change up the usernames into the names that actually appear in the original ed video. nah, I secretly hide my id in the sb, it's also very nice <3
- 01:15:358 - Tbh the kiai shouldn't end here as the section from here is still quite strong even when compared to the previous 2 kiais - maybe you could make a kiai from this point until 01:26:351 - or 01:27:954 - .ok, reset the kiais
- 00:24:290 - You could add a circle here to emphasize both the kick and the electric guitar, it sounds a bit too empty without anything here. sure, added
- 01:11:694 (1) - Feels a little bit underemphasized because it has the same distance with 01:09:862 (4,5,6,7) - , why not reduce the distance for each of those notes and increase the distance on (1) to give extra emphasis on the vocals? emphasized
- 01:15:358 (1) - Here too, could use some more distance to give extra emphasis on the part transition. added a bit
- 01:27:954 (3,1) - Because the song isn't below 120 BPM, the gap between this note and the spinner is unrankable. It should be 1 beat for Cup. ok, but i think the spin will be even shorter.
- The problem I have with this difficulty is the amount of dashes. Yea sure there are tons of them in the highest difficulty, but remember that salads are only there to introduce players to basic dashing. And those 1/4 dashes you used are unrankable at this BPM as it is over 120. I'll point out those you could and should remove below, along with other stuff.
- 00:00:244 (1,2) - The visual distance of these 2 notes might look like a dash instead of a walk for beginners, I would suggest you to reduce it like 00:03:908 (1,2) - .reduced
- 00:07:458 (6,1) - Although this can be walked, it will still look like a far distance for beginners so they will most likely dash, which makes this an unrankable movement. Remove the dash here. removed
- 00:11:694 (2,3) - The pitch is certainly high here to warrant a dash, but if that's the case 00:11:236 (1,2) - these should be having a dash to emphasize on the similar pitch of the sound. Tbh just a increase of distance would be better to give emphasis to this note, as the other downbeats are much stronger than this. ok
- 00:13:755 (2,3,4,5) - Quite a fast movement for salad players to execute. You did introduce the rhythm in cup, but suddenly using such a horizontal movement could be quite challenging for them. To reduce the difficulty I would try to make the stream more vertical so that it is easily walkable. sure
- 00:13:984 (5,6,1) - Similar distances between these 3 notes might make (1) look like another walkable/dashing distance. Would try to reduce the distance between (5) and (6) to have extra emphasis on (1). reduced
- 00:14:900 - till 00:36:656 - This section of the difficulty has so much dashes, considering the section is quite calm. I understand that the snares are considered somewhat 'special' here, but adding dashes to every single one of them will create too much dashes in one section, which could be hard for salad players who just came up from cup to adjust. I suggest using distance increment for all the snares instead, and dashes on only the important beats like 00:20:397 (1) - , 00:18:565 (1) - , etc.. reduced most of them
- 00:37:572 (2) - 00:39:404 (3) - 00:41:465 (2) - These 3 all seem to emphasize more on the downbeat vocals than the instruments with their dashes, but I feel that using a dash is overemphasizing it. I mean, comparing it to all other parts the vocal's pitch isn't particularly strong here(there's not much difference), so I would rather go for distance increments. fixed this
- 00:43:984 (3,1) - Gap between these 2 notes are only 1/2 beats, which makes them unrankable. Please make them have at least 1 beat gap. ok
- 00:46:045 (1,2) - You sure do like dashes between vocals like this xD However, I'll need to remind you again that salad is only an introduction to dashes, so their uses have to be more sparing, like hypers in Platter. In fact Platter has a similar amount of dashing as this Salad does tbh. This rather should be just a distance increment to emphasize on the vocals(and I mean only as those places that are worth dashing should usually have both strong instrument+vocal or wtv), and this also applies to 00:47:877 (1,2) - , 00:51:542 (1,2) - , 00:49:710 (1,2) - , etc etc(Even though there is a snare which could counterfeit my reason, you don't make dashes for 00:51:084 (6) - and alike sooo yea) reduced
- 00:56:809 (5) - Kind of an ambiguous distance compared to 00:55:206 (1) - and I don't think it should be a walk, so maybe increase the distance? ok
- 00:59:557 (2) - This note is nothing special; on this tick the vocal's aren't as high pitched as 00:58:641 - and the instrument as well, so the dash isn't justified. I would suggest you to remove it. removed
- 01:00:244 (6,1) - There's cymbals and strong vocals, and plus there's a part transition which strongly calls for a dash here, why not add it? not enough space for a dash, also it can be catched with dash/walk, I think it's fine.
- 01:02:305 (5,1) - As 00:47:419 (4,1) - these weren't dashes, I would suggest you to follow the consistency and remove the dash here. yeah, fixed
- 01:05:740 (6,1) - Another ambiguous distance which could use some refining. If you applied this, consider also moving 01:06:427 (2) - this a little bit more closer to it. reduced ds here
- 01:07:114 (3,4) - Due to the flowstop at 01:06:427 (2) - salad players might have a trouble at catching (4) as they could look it as another ambiguous distance. To avoid this, I would try to reduce the distance here. reduced a bit
- 01:09:748 (5,1) - Whether or not the 1/4 dash was intended, it is very close to being a 1/4 dash, which is unrankable in Salad. Just use a little bit of distance increment if you do need to use 1/4 for emphasis. deleted the 1/4
- 01:11:694 (1,2) - Similar like 01:07:114 (3,4) - , would reduce distance. not agree here, it's not 1/4 and I want a dash
- 01:12:610 (2,1) - The instrument's actually calmer here than the previous section, and individually it isn't a strong one, so I would rather go for a distance increment than a dash.I reduced the later dash, but reserve this one
- 01:13:526 (1,2) - However this one is out of question - vocal might be high-pitched, but the overall mood of this small section is very calm and rather anti-climatic, so a dash doesn't necessarily capture that too well. Would use just a normal walking distance here. ^
- 01:16:732 (4,1) - A little bit of a difficult distance for salad players, I would reduce a little bit for a better movement. nah, I call for 1/1 jumps here, I think this will be a bit challenging, just like in platter.
- 01:22:229 (4,5,1) - (4) and (5) might be equally same but (1) is comparatively the strongest out of these 3 notes, so it should be the only one getting a dash. This type of patterns can be very complex for salad players to read as they only learn how to dash in this difficulty, so I would not advice you to use such an ambiguous and 'hard' pattern. no, this is a similar pattern to Magic diff, the stronger pattern also feels fitting here.
- 01:22:687 (1,2) - Here too, distance appears a little bit too hard for salad players, I also find myself catching (2) on the edge of the platter occasionally. Reduce it. not really agree, since the 1/1s all need dash to catch, this one is rather fine to me.
- 01:27:038 (2,3,4) - This could be even more worse as this is much more larger than the previous examples, but on the other hand if they are dashed too, salad players will likely overshoot the fruits as they are actually quite close together. Besides, a pattern requiring salad players to hold dash and catch all those 3 notes could be a challenge here especially because it is on the off-beat. I would reduce the distance moderately, around 1.65x would work nicely not agree with the overshoot, I find some new players to test this pattern and they all catched perfectly. However I reduced it a bit.
- Am I missing an actual Platter
- Ok srsly though, I can tolerate 1/4 dashes in platter, but this much is... quite a lot even for a slow song. Heck you even include 1/8 dashes in this BPM which is like 1/4 even in like 220+BPM - which is ridiculously fast. Combine that with a dash in middle of the stream, and it will definitely feel more like a Rain than a Platter. Stuff like 00:19:252 (3,4,5) - also doesn't make too much sense to me as the dash is placed on the blue tick instead of the white(which is the strong beat you tried to emphasize), which makes the dash really damn awkward. I really can't mod the difficulty in this state due to all these repeating throughout the whole map, so I suggest you to add an easier Platter to serve as a gateway for all these techniques.
I wish to mod all mapset (std maybe later) but since Sc4vng3r didn`t mod Platter, I mod platter only,Thx for your check on platter~Disable Widescreen Support, since no SB included. nah, it'll be a sb, I just deleted it in case your pc can't handle it lel also it'll make me apply mods faster.
00:02:076 (2) - Remove combo, but add new combo on 00:03:221 (3) instead. sure
00:03:221 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I really wish if there`s more movement like adding dash, like Salad difficulty, but if thats your style, then its fine. dash in salad is reduced, so there'll be no dash here too <3
00:13:755 (2) - Its better if your pattern beat similar to Cup difficulty using 1/6. You can make like this instead with 2.50x distance. haha right, 1/6
00:27:725 (1) - Move a bit left to x:128, so it looks a bit c shaped pattern. fine, just a little nerf
00:39:175 (2) - Add more distance on this high beat, like move a bit left to x:296. ok, also moved the previous one
00:40:549 (1) - Looks better if add H-Dash here. Try move to x:432, then move the end slider to x:400 y:312. hmm, the sound here doesn't seem to need a HDash
01:04:366 (1) - ^. Move the 01:03:679 (3) to x:24 and (4) to x:136. ^
Maybe some places are really add much distance, but not really worth mentioning (your preference) yeah, but it's only 2.31* platter, it's pretty fine for me tbh
Overall, its ok
Good luck for ranking,
Poke me again if done apply Sc4vang3r mod :p