forum

Zomboy - Bad Intentions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nhlx
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 12 marca 2017 at 23:31:07

Artist: Zomboy
Title: Bad Intentions
BPM: 128
Filesize: 4263kb
Play Time: 04:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. BEATDROP (7,2 stars, 936 notes)
Download: Zomboy - Bad Intentions
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
d
Voli
let's hit the checklist again, shall we?

(✓) 8* diff with no coherence in spacing differences between normal mode and kiai mode
(✓) Ignoring melody in favor of repeated rhythms
(✓) Overmapped streams that doesn't seem to follow any real musical rhythm, purely there for "Mapper's Vision"
(✓) Jump sections that vaguely fit the intensity flow of the music, but for no discernible reason extend past the climaxes and have the largest jumps long after the beat has started repeating
(✕) Mapped by a BN or prominently connected mapper
(✓) Mapping either the vocals or the drums, depending on which is currently climaxing, instead of sticking to one or the other or meshing them together, leading to the emphasis being all over the place
(✕) Gravel Metal or Anime song

Okay, not as many checks as I expected, could have been worse! That last one is borderline though. It's still weeb. This goes for all the diffs, in general, btw.
Topic Starter
nhlx

Voli wrote:

(✓) 8* diff with no coherence in spacing differences between normal mode and kiai mode
(✓) Ignoring melody in favor of repeated rhythms
(✓) Overmapped streams that doesn't seem to follow any real musical rhythm, purely there for "Mapper's Vision"
(✓) Jump sections that vaguely fit the intensity flow of the music, but for no discernible reason extend past the climaxes and have the largest jumps long after the beat has started repeating
(✕) Mapped by a BN or prominently connected mapper
(✓) Mapping either the vocals or the drums, depending on which is currently climaxing, instead of sticking to one or the other or meshing them together, leading to the emphasis being all over the place
(✕) Gravel Metal or Anime song

Okay, not as many checks as I expected, could have been worse! That last one is borderline though. It's still weeb. This goes for all the diffs, in general, btw.
Lilynn
I might be gay but I'm getting 95 for the offset.

I doubt you give any fucks about this map anymore L.Ol
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.