YURiKA - Shiny Ray (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
150
show more
Topic Starter
Stack

Hytex wrote:

did you submit here?
t/549835
yeah I did
Electoz
Apparently I'm not very late but here I am

[Hytex's Hard]

  1. 00:09:163 (6,1,2) - Aren't these supposed to be a 1/1 slider like 00:03:917 (1) ?
  2. 00:10:228 - Can be mapped for consistency with 00:04:983 (5) .
  3. 00:14:573 (1,2,3) - Not really worth breaking DS continuously for the sake of visuals, you should come up with something else.
  4. 00:13:589 - Actually let's say I don't know what rhythm you're following on this part:
    1. 00:14:081 - There's nothing here to be mapped actually.
    2. 00:19:819 (1) - is clickable on nothing.
    3. 00:21:130 (1,2) - A 1/1 slider + circle would express vocal better like 00:31:622 (1,2) .
    4. 00:25:556 - Why do you land a slidertail on a beat that has a strong vocal + instrument?
    5. Yeah I could point more but my point is I'm disagree with your rhythm choice as I don't know what rhythm you're focusing on, you can disagree with these if you have a different mindset on rhythms in this section than me.


[Insane]

  1. 00:02:770 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - 00:08:016 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - These parts are rhythmically the same but you only did a pattern on the first timestamp and not the second one.
  2. 00:08:343 (2,3,4,5,6) - 00:09:655 (2,3,4) - Same as above, rhythms on blue tick 00:04:983 - 00:10:228 should be consistently mapped as well.
  3. 00:15:065 (4,5) - You can just use 1 shape and then copy paste them through out the section/song so they don't look visually inconsistent zz
  4. 00:23:755 - An unsnapped green line.


You can keep a ticket as we discussed in game.
Topic Starter
Stack

Electoz wrote:

Apparently I'm not very late but here I am

[Insane]

  1. 00:02:770 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - 00:08:016 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - These parts are rhythmically the same but you only did a pattern on the first timestamp and not the second one. ~fixed~, mapped the same now
  2. 00:08:343 (2,3,4,5,6) - 00:09:655 (2,3,4) - Same as above, rhythms on blue tick 00:04:983 - 00:10:228 should be consistently mapped as well. ~fixed~, mapped those blue ticks
  3. 00:15:065 (4,5) - You can just use 1 shape and then copy paste them through out the section/song so they don't look visually inconsistent zz I just fixed these as at this point I'm not planning to respace alot of sliders if I won't rank it
  4. 00:23:755 - An unsnapped green line.Wow, how did u even notice this, it was 2 ms off


You can keep a ticket as we discussed in game.
ok, thanks for the short mod
Xinying
m4m for a ticket as discussed in forum pm.

General

  1. Disable widescreen support in Shining Chariot.
  2. The video quality is quite bad
  3. Ending the kiai that early feels weird. Maybe re-enable it either 01:05:720 - here for the vocal or 01:10:966 - here for the instrument?

Easy

  1. 00:08:016 (3,1,2,3) - Transition from 1/1 spacing to 1 1/2 and back into 1/2 again will feel really awkward and hard for beginners to play, also considering this is a 1.35 difficulty easy. You might want to revamp your rhythm abit. Also I think for an Easy, this is too circle-heavy. It's not the rules, but an ideal Easy imo is one with Slider > Circle and with easy 2/1 / 1/1 rhythm that follow the music as best as possible
  2. 00:10:638 (3) - Sliders like these emphasizes both the 1/1 and 1/2 sound so it's good to use here!
  3. Also, I think your SV is too low lol, maybe 0.8 ~ 0.9 is ideal.
  4. 00:21:950 (1,1) - Spinner to note transition should have a 4 beat rest time for players to recover in Easy.
  5. 00:44:737 (1,2,3) - These notes are better off as rebound slider

Normal

  1. you should probably use constant DS throughout a normal diff
  2. first thing I noticed was inconsistency in rhythm. It consists of mainly 1/1 at first with some parts being 1/2, but you completely changed it from here 00:17:524 (1) - to 00:21:786 (3) - to follow the vocal. But once again you reverted it back to 1/1 00:23:753 (1) - here to the break, even though some vocal also lies on the 1/2 snap. Pick a rhythm and stick to it? It could be something like (in one bar, 1/1 and the next, 1/2 and repeat)
  3. 00:39:491 - map up to this point? It feels unfinished.
  4. 01:17:852 (2) - Nazi but you should probably fix the x0.92 distance snap issue ai mod pointed out here
  5. 01:24:081 (1,2,3) - spacing issue, make it similar to this 00:10:638 (1,2,3) -

Hytex's Hard

  1. 00:09:163 (6) - you emphasized this with a jump, but not 00:08:016 (1) - this which has the exact crash sound
  2. 00:32:196 - a note here for the vocal? you seem to be following the vocal a lot throughout the map

Light Insane Collab

  1. 00:59:491 (2,4) - they overlap a little, move (4) to the right abit.

Insane

  1. 00:21:950 (1) - right now, I think ending the slider here 00:23:261 - would be a better choice, to follow the instrument

    Not much complains about Light Insane & Insane, but you can really use some blankets to make some patterns look and play nicer. It's not really wrong to ignore blankets, but at least try to follow some

Shining Chariot

  1. 00:12:606 (6,7) - surprised you didn't put circle jumps for these high pitched melody
  2. 00:27:524 (5) - nc?
  3. 00:38:835 (6) - a rebound here is really boring, especially with the melody in the background. Try these sliders rhythm instead? They emphasize the melody well and at the same time are mapped to the drums.
  4. 00:52:606 (9) - I don't think this note needs to be spaced that much. The intense part ends 00:52:442 (8) - here.

that's all from me. major unrankable issues are mainly in the lower diffs (E/N) the rest are pretty ok. good luck!
Topic Starter
Stack

Xinying wrote:

m4m for a ticket as discussed in forum pm.

General

  1. Disable widescreen support in Shining Chariot. ~fixed~
  2. The video quality is quite bad I can't really add 4k super hd as that would increase filesize by a ton
  3. Ending the kiai that early feels weird. Maybe re-enable it either 01:05:720 - here for the vocal or 01:10:966 - here for the instrument? i want to keep the kiai consistent over all diffs and on the higher ones there is a major slowdown there so thats why it stops

Easy

  1. 00:08:016 (3,1,2,3) - Transition from 1/1 spacing to 1 1/2 and back into 1/2 again will feel really awkward and hard for beginners to play, also considering this is a 1.35 difficulty easy. You might want to revamp your rhythm abit. Also I think for an Easy, this is too circle-heavy. It's not the rules, but an ideal Easy imo is one with Slider > Circle and with easy 2/1 / 1/1 rhythm that follow the music as best as possible Its distance snapped here but probably there is still some confusion. Still, I don't want to sacrifice the rhythm for better playability
  2. 00:10:638 (3) - Sliders like these emphasizes both the 1/1 and 1/2 sound so it's good to use here!
  3. Also, I think your SV is too low lol, maybe 0.8 ~ 0.9 is ideal. Probably, but I'm not planning to remap large aprts at this point
  4. 00:21:950 (1,1) - Spinner to note transition should have a 4 beat rest time for players to recover in Easy. it says 2-4 in the guidelines so 3 is fine
  5. 00:44:737 (1,2,3) - These notes are better off as rebound slider I don't want a rebound slider here as 00:45:229 (2) - is a s strong as 00:44:737 (1,3) - and a rebound doesn't reflect that

Normal

  1. you should probably use constant DS throughout a normal diff I tried to but probably messed up somewhere
  2. first thing I noticed was inconsistency in rhythm. It consists of mainly 1/1 at first with some parts being 1/2, but you completely changed it from here 00:17:524 (1) - to 00:21:786 (3) - to follow the vocal. But once again you reverted it back to 1/1 00:23:753 (1) - here to the break, even though some vocal also lies on the 1/2 snap. Pick a rhythm and stick to it? It could be something like (in one bar, 1/1 and the next, 1/2 and repeat) This would require alot of work to remap large parts and since I submitted it for loved I don't know when it will be moved over
  3. 00:39:491 - map up to this point? It feels unfinished. It's difficult to map a violin burst on a normal diff, I just don't now how without massively increasing note density
  4. 01:17:852 (2) - Nazi but you should probably fix the x0.92 distance snap issue ai mod pointed out here ~fixed~
  5. 01:24:081 (1,2,3) - spacing issue, make it similar to this 00:10:638 (1,2,3) - ~fixed~

Light Insane Collab

  1. 00:59:491 (2,4) - they overlap a little, move (4) to the right abit.~fixed~

Insane

  1. 00:21:950 (1) - right now, I think ending the slider here 00:23:261 - would be a better choice, to follow the instrument Something about long sliders here just doesn't fit for me, I'm also pretty bad at making sliders look good

    Not much complains about Light Insane & Insane, but you can really use some blankets to make some patterns look and play nicer. It's not really wrong to ignore blankets, but at least try to follow someThe insane doesn't have that many blankets but the collab has a ton

Shining Chariot

  1. 00:12:606 (6,7) - surprised you didn't put circle jumps for these high pitched melody It feels more calm than the part with jumps right before it so I wanted some contrast
  2. 00:27:524 (5) - nc? ~fixed~
  3. 00:38:835 (6) - a rebound here is really boring, especially with the melody in the background. Try these sliders rhythm instead? They emphasize the melody well and at the same time are mapped to the drums. Some versions ago it actually was like that but it felt way to intense so I changed it back to this
  4. 00:52:606 (9) - I don't think this note needs to be spaced that much. The intense part ends 00:52:442 (8) - here.~fixed~, placed it in the middle like alot of people suggested

that's all from me. major unrankable issues are mainly in the lower diffs (E/N) the rest are pretty ok. good luck!
That should be the last mod I requested for this mapset so probably no changes will be made from now on,
Thanks for the mod :)
Xinying
For loved, I think you need 100 kudosu and at least 30 favorites. After that submit your map to Ephemeral or Loctav for a check before community vote begins to select a few to enter the loved category. I can't be 100% sure, so you might need to ask someone for confirmation
Topic Starter
Stack

Xinying wrote:

For loved, I think you need 100 kudosu and at least 30 favorites. After that submit your map to Ephemeral or Loctav for a check?
Got those requirements and the map is submitted already, and it's actually 100 star priority and not 100 kds.

Edit: there is no vote anymore, you just get the reqs and done
Hytex
applied everything in electoz
and xinying decline (cuz electoz already said the stuff, or something like that)

update owo

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54901
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.4
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 3403,69878
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Shiny ray (TV Size)
TitleUnicode:Shiny ray (TV Size)
Artist:YURiKA
ArtistUnicode:YURiKA
Creator:gottagof4ast
Version:Hytex's Hard
Source:リトルウィッチアカデミア
Tags:lwa, little witch academia, tv, Hytex, Xenochronicles
BeatmapID:1253037
BeatmapSetID:584389

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.8
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,-575,"lwa op.mp4"
0,0,"1444496943-3b0eeeefb19689df881569b457a44b24.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
147,327.868852459016,4,1,0,50,1,0
13589,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,50,0,0
22769,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
39491,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
43425,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
44081,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,50,0,0
44737,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
55065,-90.9090909090909,4,1,0,50,0,1
65228,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,102,204
Combo2 : 0,255,255
Combo3 : 128,0,255

[HitObjects]
40,98,2770,6,0,P|94:94|148:140,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,185,3261,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,226,3425,2,0,L|143:295,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,364,3753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
267,300,3917,6,0,B|330:285|330:285|392:304,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,364,4409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,277,4573,2,0,L|485:214,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,150,4901,1,2,0:0:0:0:
421,150,4983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
421,150,5065,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,200,5229,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,109,5393,6,0,P|359:69|440:52,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,150,5884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,200,6048,2,0,L|278:209,1,60
205,173,6376,1,10,0:0:0:0:
146,237,6540,6,0,L|148:301,2,60,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,174,7032,2,0,P|93:141|121:124,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,39,7360,2,0,P|177:31|216:40,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,104,7688,2,0,L|277:175,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,247,8016,5,2,0:0:0:0:
393,316,8179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,230,8343,2,0,L|415:156,2,60,8|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,316,8835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,332,8999,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,204,9163,6,0,B|224:180|224:180|192:252|96:228,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,136,9818,2,0,L|140:138,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,88,10147,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,100,10228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,112,10311,2,0,P|301:72|287:32,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,191,10638,6,0,P|318:204|404:186,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,139,11130,2,0,L|465:205,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,291,11459,2,0,L|453:364,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,363,11786,6,0,L|230:362,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,296,12278,2,0,P|140:293|104:297,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,363,12606,2,0,P|261:336|270:304,1,60,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,224,12934,1,2,0:0:0:0:
151,205,13097,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,205,13590,6,0,P|153:259|208:309,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,142,14245,2,0,P|182:124|139:119,1,53.9999983520508
80,156,14573,5,0,0:0:0:0:
235,224,14738,2,0,L|288:226,1,53.9999983520508
411,236,15065,2,0,P|437:209|430:123,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,300,15721,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,308,16212,6,0,P|382:331|416:333,1,53.9999983520508
411,234,16540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,213,16704,2,0,P|297:223|275:245,1,53.9999983520508
259,323,17032,6,0,L|136:318,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,273,17524,2,0,P|67:300|67:334,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,234,17852,2,0,P|131:200|101:188,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,170,18179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,117,18507,6,0,L|291:141,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,228,19163,2,0,P|454:181|445:121,1,107.999996704102
338,245,19655,1,2,0:0:0:0:
399,311,19819,6,0,P|431:318|470:306,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,245,20147,2,0,L|274:248,1,53.9999983520508
122,309,20475,2,0,P|171:322|231:284,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,232,20966,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,268,21129,2,0,B|28:196|28:196|40:148,1,107.999996704102
99,90,21622,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,90,21786,6,0,B|140:61|205:91|205:91|264:118|325:89,1,215.999993408203,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,48,22770,2,0,L|482:115,1,60,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,176,23097,2,0,L|440:377,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,304,23753,6,0,P|301:301|267:307,1,60,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,264,24081,2,0,P|154:282|135:309,1,60
46,353,24409,2,0,L|37:216,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,139,24901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,86,25065,6,0,L|199:95,1,60
272,164,25392,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,104,25556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,120,25720,2,0,B|463:151|463:151|456:260,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,308,26212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
313,256,26376,6,0,L|177:273,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,191,26868,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,191,27032,2,0,L|177:174,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,106,27524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,157,27688,6,0,P|314:191|317:219,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,106,28016,2,0,P|240:75|283:58,1,60
355,38,28343,1,8,0:0:0:0:
449,78,28507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,78,28671,2,0,L|458:160,1,60
433,230,28999,6,0,B|391:229|391:229|359:215|359:215|311:214,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,211,29491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,255,29655,2,0,L|136:320,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,211,29983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,160,30146,6,0,P|182:181|251:95,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,20,30802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,82,30966,2,0,L|455:76,2,60,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,155,31458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,204,31622,6,0,B|385:233|398:266|398:266|412:297|402:333,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,358,32114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,299,32278,2,0,B|181:288|181:288|108:305,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,358,32770,1,0,0:0:0:0:
15,261,32934,6,0,P|34:225|57:206,1,60
77,120,33261,2,0,P|109:112|141:112,1,60
216,163,33589,2,0,L|285:170,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,135,33917,2,0,L|435:127,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,209,34245,6,0,L|478:283,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,330,34573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,291,34737,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,337,34901,2,0,P|214:302|219:256,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,190,35229,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,140,35393,6,0,P|328:103|239:89,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,246,35884,2,0,P|374:248|408:236,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,190,36212,2,0,L|199:186,1,60
97,178,36540,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,267,36704,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,276,36868,6,0,P|287:282|348:225,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,190,37360,2,0,L|266:114,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,60,37688,2,0,L|370:126,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,64,38016,6,0,P|236:32|306:37,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,128,38507,2,0,P|230:159|190:162,1,60
132,144,38835,2,0,P|106:140|70:142,1,60
39,162,39081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
30,196,39163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,275,39327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,311,39491,6,0,L|359:323,1,180.000006866455,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,213,40475,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,162,40802,6,0,P|295:226|363:330,1,180.000006866455,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,208,41786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,56,42114,6,0,L|253:60,1,180.000006866455,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,85,43424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,312,44080,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,184,44737,6,0,P|288:124|170:70,2,180,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,348,46048,2,0,P|347:350|384:337,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
471,329,46376,2,0,P|490:294|494:262,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,218,46704,2,0,L|412:157,1,60
477,90,47032,2,0,L|488:25,1,60
392,28,47360,6,0,L|205:38,2,180,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,184,48671,2,0,P|312:188|273:182,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,130,48999,2,0,P|169:126|130:132,1,60
66,179,49327,2,2,L|76:226,3,30
108,252,49655,2,2,L|100:294,3,30
129,327,49983,6,0,P|186:335|260:322,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,247,50475,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,277,50638,2,0,L|392:349,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,297,50966,2,0,L|479:227,1,60
404,175,51294,6,0,L|409:108,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,60,51622,2,0,P|450:17|382:16,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,52277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,213,52605,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52688,12,0,54081,0:0:0:0:
117,90,54573,5,2,0:0:0:0:
168,168,54737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,168,55065,6,0,B|212:157|212:157|259:171|259:171|308:154|308:154|370:171,1,198.000006042481,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,232,55720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,308,55884,2,0,P|335:317|296:312,1,66.0000020141602,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,338,56212,2,0,P|192:315|179:277,1,66.0000020141602,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,198,56540,6,0,L|240:125,1,66.0000020141602,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,42,56868,2,0,L|154:117,1,66.0000020141602,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,202,57196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,161,57360,1,2,0:0:0:0:
31,262,57524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
31,262,57688,6,0,P|86:321|207:302,1,198.000006042481,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,176,58344,2,0,L|256:264,1,66.0000020141602,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,202,58672,2,0,L|153:114,1,66.0000020141602,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,72,58999,6,0,P|284:68|360:76,1,132.00000402832,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,96,59491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,180,59655,2,0,L|400:256,1,66.0000020141602,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,352,59983,2,0,L|480:276,1,66.0000020141602,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,332,60311,6,0,L|186:321,1,198.000006042481,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,60966,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,61130,2,0,P|108:240|128:200,1,66.0000020141602,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,124,61458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,56,61622,6,0,L|400:72,1,132.00000402832,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,144,62114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,144,62278,2,0,L|448:228,1,66.0000020141602,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,280,62606,2,0,L|352:196,1,66.0000020141602,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,336,62934,6,0,P|380:364|257:295,1,198.000006042481,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,208,63589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,272,63753,2,0,L|80:276,1,66.0000020141602
8,232,64081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,232,64245,6,0,B|4:192|4:192|16:172|16:172|4:136|20:76,1,132.00000402832,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,52,64737,2,0,L|172:60,1,66.0000020141602
292,80,65065,1,10,0:0:0:0:
216,136,65228,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,136,65556,6,0,P|260:176|374:131,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,52,66212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,136,66376,2,0,L|476:216,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,66704,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,288,66868,6,0,B|312:280|280:304|280:304|250:297|236:264,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,188,67360,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,244,67524,2,0,P|116:256|64:248,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,160,67852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,160,68179,6,0,B|116:144|116:144|140:152|140:152|167:96|219:93|264:108,1,180,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,176,68835,2,0,L|304:256,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,172,69163,2,0,L|408:92,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,272,69491,6,0,P|444:276|500:228,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,235,69983,2,0,P|298:271|304:312,1,60
372,176,70311,2,0,P|348:156|312:144,1,60,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,176,70638,1,2,0:0:0:0:
159,255,70802,6,0,P|127:219|135:127,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,176,71294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,264,71458,2,0,P|260:296|232:336,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,312,71786,2,0,P|147:280|175:240,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,176,72114,6,0,P|272:164|344:212,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,284,72606,1,2,0:0:0:0:
440,200,72770,2,0,L|452:132,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,56,73097,2,0,L|364:124,1,60
380,284,73425,6,0,L|248:300,1,120,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,296,73917,2,0,P|160:256|180:224,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,144,74245,2,0,P|188:128|224:120,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,184,74573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,140,74737,6,0,B|380:112|380:112|372:88|372:88|380:48|368:12,2,120,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,184,75556,2,0,L|296:248,1,60
352,324,75884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,76048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,76212,6,0,L|116:348,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,312,76704,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,240,76868,2,0,L|124:160,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,88,77196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,144,77360,6,0,B|268:152|268:152|296:144|296:144|336:156|376:144,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,92,77852,2,0,L|464:168,1,60
344,207,78179,2,0,L|360:131,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,272,78507,2,0,P|384:292|332:296,1,60
232,268,78835,6,0,L|108:260,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,204,79327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,136,79491,2,0,L|112:68,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,24,79819,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,116,79983,6,0,P|236:164|312:160,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,108,80475,2,0,L|388:180,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,244,80802,2,0,L|432:316,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,360,81130,2,0,P|320:368|284:360,1,60
220,316,81458,6,0,B|156:292|156:340|84:316,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,256,81950,2,0,L|20:184,1,60
92,120,82278,2,0,L|104:48,1,60
196,40,82606,6,0,B|240:36|240:36|252:44|252:44|284:32|332:48,1,120,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,88,83097,2,0,P|400:128|396:172,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,216,83425,2,0,P|328:256|332:300,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,360,83753,2,0,L|224:368,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,316,84081,6,0,L|144:184,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,144,84573,2,0,L|220:60,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,24,84901,2,0,L|136:100,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,196,85229,6,0,P|196:248|263:255,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,162,85719,1,2,0:0:0:0:
422,254,85885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Stack

Hytex wrote:

applied everything in electoz
and xinying decline (cuz electoz already said the stuff, or something like that)

update owo

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54901
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.4
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 3403,69878
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Shiny ray (TV Size)
TitleUnicode:Shiny ray (TV Size)
Artist:YURiKA
ArtistUnicode:YURiKA
Creator:gottagof4ast
Version:Hytex's Hard
Source:リトルウィッチアカデミア
Tags:lwa, little witch academia, tv, Hytex, Xenochronicles
BeatmapID:1253037
BeatmapSetID:584389

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.8
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,-575,"lwa op.mp4"
0,0,"1444496943-3b0eeeefb19689df881569b457a44b24.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
147,327.868852459016,4,1,0,50,1,0
13589,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,50,0,0
22769,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
39491,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
43425,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
44081,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,50,0,0
44737,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
55065,-90.9090909090909,4,1,0,50,0,1
65228,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,102,204
Combo2 : 0,255,255
Combo3 : 128,0,255

[HitObjects]
40,98,2770,6,0,P|94:94|148:140,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,185,3261,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,226,3425,2,0,L|143:295,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,364,3753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
267,300,3917,6,0,B|330:285|330:285|392:304,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,364,4409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,277,4573,2,0,L|485:214,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,150,4901,1,2,0:0:0:0:
421,150,4983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
421,150,5065,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,200,5229,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,109,5393,6,0,P|359:69|440:52,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,150,5884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,200,6048,2,0,L|278:209,1,60
205,173,6376,1,10,0:0:0:0:
146,237,6540,6,0,L|148:301,2,60,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,174,7032,2,0,P|93:141|121:124,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,39,7360,2,0,P|177:31|216:40,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,104,7688,2,0,L|277:175,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,247,8016,5,2,0:0:0:0:
393,316,8179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,230,8343,2,0,L|415:156,2,60,8|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,316,8835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,332,8999,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,204,9163,6,0,B|224:180|224:180|192:252|96:228,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,136,9818,2,0,L|140:138,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,88,10147,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,100,10228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,112,10311,2,0,P|301:72|287:32,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,191,10638,6,0,P|318:204|404:186,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,139,11130,2,0,L|465:205,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,291,11459,2,0,L|453:364,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,363,11786,6,0,L|230:362,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,296,12278,2,0,P|140:293|104:297,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,363,12606,2,0,P|261:336|270:304,1,60,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,224,12934,1,2,0:0:0:0:
151,205,13097,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,205,13590,6,0,P|153:259|208:309,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,142,14245,2,0,P|182:124|139:119,1,53.9999983520508
80,156,14573,5,0,0:0:0:0:
235,224,14738,2,0,L|288:226,1,53.9999983520508
411,236,15065,2,0,P|437:209|430:123,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,300,15721,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,308,16212,6,0,P|382:331|416:333,1,53.9999983520508
411,234,16540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,213,16704,2,0,P|297:223|275:245,1,53.9999983520508
259,323,17032,6,0,L|136:318,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,273,17524,2,0,P|67:300|67:334,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,234,17852,2,0,P|131:200|101:188,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,170,18179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,117,18507,6,0,L|291:141,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,228,19163,2,0,P|454:181|445:121,1,107.999996704102
338,245,19655,1,2,0:0:0:0:
399,311,19819,6,0,P|431:318|470:306,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,245,20147,2,0,L|274:248,1,53.9999983520508
122,309,20475,2,0,P|171:322|231:284,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,232,20966,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,268,21129,2,0,B|28:196|28:196|40:148,1,107.999996704102
99,90,21622,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,90,21786,6,0,B|140:61|205:91|205:91|264:118|325:89,1,215.999993408203,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,48,22770,2,0,L|482:115,1,60,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,176,23097,2,0,L|440:377,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,304,23753,6,0,P|301:301|267:307,1,60,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,264,24081,2,0,P|154:282|135:309,1,60
46,353,24409,2,0,L|37:216,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,139,24901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,86,25065,6,0,L|199:95,1,60
272,164,25392,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,104,25556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,120,25720,2,0,B|463:151|463:151|456:260,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,308,26212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
313,256,26376,6,0,L|177:273,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,191,26868,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,191,27032,2,0,L|177:174,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,106,27524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,157,27688,6,0,P|314:191|317:219,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,106,28016,2,0,P|240:75|283:58,1,60
355,38,28343,1,8,0:0:0:0:
449,78,28507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,78,28671,2,0,L|458:160,1,60
433,230,28999,6,0,B|391:229|391:229|359:215|359:215|311:214,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,211,29491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,255,29655,2,0,L|136:320,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,211,29983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,160,30146,6,0,P|182:181|251:95,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,20,30802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,82,30966,2,0,L|455:76,2,60,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,155,31458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,204,31622,6,0,B|385:233|398:266|398:266|412:297|402:333,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,358,32114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,299,32278,2,0,B|181:288|181:288|108:305,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,358,32770,1,0,0:0:0:0:
15,261,32934,6,0,P|34:225|57:206,1,60
77,120,33261,2,0,P|109:112|141:112,1,60
216,163,33589,2,0,L|285:170,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,135,33917,2,0,L|435:127,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,209,34245,6,0,L|478:283,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,330,34573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,291,34737,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,337,34901,2,0,P|214:302|219:256,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,190,35229,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,140,35393,6,0,P|328:103|239:89,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,246,35884,2,0,P|374:248|408:236,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,190,36212,2,0,L|199:186,1,60
97,178,36540,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,267,36704,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,276,36868,6,0,P|287:282|348:225,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,190,37360,2,0,L|266:114,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,60,37688,2,0,L|370:126,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,64,38016,6,0,P|236:32|306:37,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,128,38507,2,0,P|230:159|190:162,1,60
132,144,38835,2,0,P|106:140|70:142,1,60
39,162,39081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
30,196,39163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,275,39327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,311,39491,6,0,L|359:323,1,180.000006866455,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,213,40475,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,162,40802,6,0,P|295:226|363:330,1,180.000006866455,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,208,41786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,56,42114,6,0,L|253:60,1,180.000006866455,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,85,43424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,312,44080,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,184,44737,6,0,P|288:124|170:70,2,180,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,348,46048,2,0,P|347:350|384:337,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
471,329,46376,2,0,P|490:294|494:262,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,218,46704,2,0,L|412:157,1,60
477,90,47032,2,0,L|488:25,1,60
392,28,47360,6,0,L|205:38,2,180,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,184,48671,2,0,P|312:188|273:182,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,130,48999,2,0,P|169:126|130:132,1,60
66,179,49327,2,2,L|76:226,3,30
108,252,49655,2,2,L|100:294,3,30
129,327,49983,6,0,P|186:335|260:322,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,247,50475,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,277,50638,2,0,L|392:349,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,297,50966,2,0,L|479:227,1,60
404,175,51294,6,0,L|409:108,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,60,51622,2,0,P|450:17|382:16,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,52277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,213,52605,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52688,12,0,54081,0:0:0:0:
117,90,54573,5,2,0:0:0:0:
168,168,54737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,168,55065,6,0,B|212:157|212:157|259:171|259:171|308:154|308:154|370:171,1,198.000006042481,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,232,55720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,308,55884,2,0,P|335:317|296:312,1,66.0000020141602,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,338,56212,2,0,P|192:315|179:277,1,66.0000020141602,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,198,56540,6,0,L|240:125,1,66.0000020141602,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,42,56868,2,0,L|154:117,1,66.0000020141602,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,202,57196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,161,57360,1,2,0:0:0:0:
31,262,57524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
31,262,57688,6,0,P|86:321|207:302,1,198.000006042481,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,176,58344,2,0,L|256:264,1,66.0000020141602,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,202,58672,2,0,L|153:114,1,66.0000020141602,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,72,58999,6,0,P|284:68|360:76,1,132.00000402832,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,96,59491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,180,59655,2,0,L|400:256,1,66.0000020141602,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,352,59983,2,0,L|480:276,1,66.0000020141602,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,332,60311,6,0,L|186:321,1,198.000006042481,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,60966,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,61130,2,0,P|108:240|128:200,1,66.0000020141602,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,124,61458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,56,61622,6,0,L|400:72,1,132.00000402832,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,144,62114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,144,62278,2,0,L|448:228,1,66.0000020141602,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,280,62606,2,0,L|352:196,1,66.0000020141602,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,336,62934,6,0,P|380:364|257:295,1,198.000006042481,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,208,63589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,272,63753,2,0,L|80:276,1,66.0000020141602
8,232,64081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,232,64245,6,0,B|4:192|4:192|16:172|16:172|4:136|20:76,1,132.00000402832,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,52,64737,2,0,L|172:60,1,66.0000020141602
292,80,65065,1,10,0:0:0:0:
216,136,65228,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,136,65556,6,0,P|260:176|374:131,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,52,66212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,136,66376,2,0,L|476:216,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,66704,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,288,66868,6,0,B|312:280|280:304|280:304|250:297|236:264,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,188,67360,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,244,67524,2,0,P|116:256|64:248,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,160,67852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,160,68179,6,0,B|116:144|116:144|140:152|140:152|167:96|219:93|264:108,1,180,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,176,68835,2,0,L|304:256,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,172,69163,2,0,L|408:92,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,272,69491,6,0,P|444:276|500:228,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,235,69983,2,0,P|298:271|304:312,1,60
372,176,70311,2,0,P|348:156|312:144,1,60,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,176,70638,1,2,0:0:0:0:
159,255,70802,6,0,P|127:219|135:127,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,176,71294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,264,71458,2,0,P|260:296|232:336,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,312,71786,2,0,P|147:280|175:240,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,176,72114,6,0,P|272:164|344:212,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,284,72606,1,2,0:0:0:0:
440,200,72770,2,0,L|452:132,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,56,73097,2,0,L|364:124,1,60
380,284,73425,6,0,L|248:300,1,120,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,296,73917,2,0,P|160:256|180:224,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,144,74245,2,0,P|188:128|224:120,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,184,74573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,140,74737,6,0,B|380:112|380:112|372:88|372:88|380:48|368:12,2,120,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,184,75556,2,0,L|296:248,1,60
352,324,75884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,76048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,76212,6,0,L|116:348,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,312,76704,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,240,76868,2,0,L|124:160,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,88,77196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,144,77360,6,0,B|268:152|268:152|296:144|296:144|336:156|376:144,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,92,77852,2,0,L|464:168,1,60
344,207,78179,2,0,L|360:131,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,272,78507,2,0,P|384:292|332:296,1,60
232,268,78835,6,0,L|108:260,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,204,79327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,136,79491,2,0,L|112:68,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,24,79819,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,116,79983,6,0,P|236:164|312:160,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,108,80475,2,0,L|388:180,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,244,80802,2,0,L|432:316,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,360,81130,2,0,P|320:368|284:360,1,60
220,316,81458,6,0,B|156:292|156:340|84:316,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,256,81950,2,0,L|20:184,1,60
92,120,82278,2,0,L|104:48,1,60
196,40,82606,6,0,B|240:36|240:36|252:44|252:44|284:32|332:48,1,120,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,88,83097,2,0,P|400:128|396:172,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,216,83425,2,0,P|328:256|332:300,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,360,83753,2,0,L|224:368,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,316,84081,6,0,L|144:184,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,144,84573,2,0,L|220:60,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,24,84901,2,0,L|136:100,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,196,85229,6,0,P|196:248|263:255,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,162,85719,1,2,0:0:0:0:
422,254,85885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Updated and finalized set, no more chages from now on probably
SadGod
Rank it, please
Topic Starter
Stack

Topsherman wrote:

Rank it, please
It's going to be put into to loved so it will still have a leaderboard as ranking this map was a bit harder than expected.
Sorry, I can't rank this :(, It's not good enough
LowAccuracySS

gottagof4ast wrote:

Topsherman wrote:

Rank it, please
It's going to be put into to loved so it will still have a leaderboard as ranking this map was a bit harder than expected.
Sorry, I can't rank this :(, It's not good enough
oh dang. best of luck with your future mapsets!
Topic Starter
Stack
Minor update to top diff
Also pls no grave this set
Tapswip
amazing! ;)
Tofu1222
Congratz for Loved ;)
Topic Starter
Stack
Yeey loved :D
victorfernando
Hit sounds are bad ._.
Topic Starter
Stack

victorfernando wrote:

Hit sounds are bad ._.
#BlameCelektus
victorfernando
I found A SD quality MP4 video but now is loved can't change or fix anymore
Deif
Unloved on request. Good luck!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply