1. osu!community
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
posted
Hello, im aram and i need help about lunatic rave 2

I would like to register in the game, I know that there are people with rank but I do not.
Then I would love someone to help me in the game.
It is more or less do things in the game, put skins, put songs and put the game in Japanese, etc ...
But if I could download more songs apart and make a profile of lunatic rave and be able to do more things.
I hope to receive my help, Thank you.
posted
Im in the same positiong as you :P
posted
try to go here ?
posted

xenovile wrote:

try to go here ?

Yes but I do not have rank, I have it activated but I do not have
posted

HotSaucezZ wrote:

xenovile wrote:

try to go here ?

Yes but I do not have rank, I have it activated but I do not have


ohh i see , you have to clear a course . you can download the course list at the lr2 homepage ( you should have the song first ) and then extract them in lr2 option settings ( jukebox1) i think . i suggest you to download the approval song from genocide , its 2.5GB file include easy-insane song *not all of DP song include here
i played it too but i decide to not take the course yet .
posted
Thanks, I already have the rank, I have an account too: D
posted

HotSaucezZ wrote:

Thanks, I already have the rank, I have an account too: D


gratz for it ! :D
can I add your LRID ? just for friend list :)
if you want to this is my LR2ID LR2 ID 129688
posted

xenovile wrote:

HotSaucezZ wrote:

Thanks, I already have the rank, I have an account too: D


gratz for it ! :D
can I add your LRID ? just for friend list :)
if you want to this is my LR2ID LR2 ID 129688


Okay, I'll try. I do not know very well how it's added, but I'll give you my ID
130926
posted
well pretty nice :D
if you want to get some BMS , i can give you a torrent it conta wih ins a lot of BMS file , about 300GB lol . but i'll send a separate file if you interest with it just PM me :D
posted

xenovile wrote:

well pretty nice :D
if you want to get some BMS , i can give you a torrent it conta wih ins a lot of BMS file , about 300GB lol . but i'll send a separate file if you interest with it just PM me :D


Looool 300GB XD ,
I would be more interested in the jhlee skin or ElahBMS. I do not know how to get it xD. But thank you very much: D, I'll tell you if I want a song
Please sign in to reply.