forum

[Archived] exp and rank wont go up receive no pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Miximity
ive been googling answers and look on other threads to find an answer but i cant, for the last 24+ hours i havent gained any exp, pp or ranks and i have been playing maps and playing new maps and even played multiplayer but nothing will go up and my score doesnt show up on the global scoreboard but it will show up in the local scoreboard. I am connected to the internet and i have nothing blocking it from a firewall and ive even made a new account on my computer just to see if it works but it doesnt. pls halp me.
osu! version: 20170222.3 (latest)
:?
Sandy Hoey
It shows on your profile that you submitted a play 5 minutes and 1 hour ago. Are you sure its not just taking a while to submit?
Topic Starter
Miximity
those are the first two that have come up in 2 days, ive played lots more maps before those but i dont know why they are showing up
Kunino Sagiri
I have the same issue as this guy. I already have a TON of plays/scores that just won't submit no matter how long I wait but I definitely have some plays that somehow managed to get submitted. People on #help told me that there is no known causes or remedy for this