forum

[SD/HD] asdf 2019 (01-16 | std/mania)

posted
Total Posts
show more
nikki_sensei

O2MasterFX wrote:

New hitcircles. Which one is more preferrable?
I like #4 the most, looks the most clean. #2 is the same but with a line going through the circle? That's fine also.

EDIT: Btw, please re-upload the photoshop file for the scorebar, the file no longer exists. And can you give me a silent combo breaker file for replacing?
h3oCharles
Include all of them. For me #1
jerry855202
I don't know if anyone replied regarding mania mode
Found your old NeonFX skin from a youtube video, came from the old post, and ended up here
After trying this skin out, and about 10 songs in, I already broke like 5 or more of my own personal
And gain about +#1000
Instant profit from the skin LOL
Thanks so much mate
nikki_sensei

jerry855202 wrote:

Found your old NeonFX skin from a youtube video, came from the old post, and ended up here
After trying this skin out, and about 10 songs in, I already broke like 5 or more of my own personal
And gain about +#1000
Thanks so much mate
Same for standard, this skin made me improve so much!

I restart the map over and over until I get 100% and #1 in my country with at least flashlight or hidden for SS+ - which granted takes forever on longer maps, this made it more possible since the skin is so easy on the eyes.
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
Hey there!

Sorry for late update, kinda lazy to work out the skin because I've had flu.

Anyway, this update brings hitcircle bonuses and updated mania to work better in 4k and 7k. Basically reduce eye strain on mania notes (kinda) for long term session. I don't know if it fits better, so do let me know about it.

Also, new pause-loop, improved ranking panel and graph, changed ranking letter because I lost the original PSD, and updated flashlight mod icon. It's more FL-y now.
Senko-san

jerry855202 wrote:

And gain about +#1000
Thanks so much mate
(was that one of my videos?)

Still love this skin, although I've mixed some elements with the original NeonFX into it (mostly the text/numbers, the keycounters and the health bar). Still really appreciate the effort you've put into this skin. Also its a little late now, but I do like the third circle type that you posted on the previous page. Hopefully they're all available in the newest download.
Zato-1
Hello I love your skin can you please make me a score-bar I will appreciate it very much very clean.

Love, Last Johnny
Another Dude
Please don't have died from the Flu, that's not good for your health.
Arkonite
This skin looks so clean... :)
TemPestt16
is the scorebar psd link broken?
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX

TemPestt16 wrote:

is the scorebar psd link broken?
Sorry about that, it should be fixed now

Also, a very late update about the skin. I am no longer working on this. Actually for months now. Because my college life had started. So if someone want to take over the skin or re-publishing this skin as their own, It would be appreciated. I have no time for skinning anymore and very little of my time is used to play this game. Do let me know if you do that.

I'll go back to skinning again once I have free time.
NekomusuMae
When I paused, this skin had me dead! I can't believe the pause music is the MII MAKER music! :)
paper2222
if you came back it'd be good if you start working on the standard mode first before mania
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
Hey! I have returned.
I have time for skinning again. So I decided to continue working on this very skin. I've done making colorbases so far. There are a total of 8 colorbases. You can take a look at them. Tell me if they're any good tho, I'm partially colorblind so I have to use some tools available on internet to help me with this.
They are:

1. Red
  2. Green
  3. Blue
  4. Cyan
  5. Yellow
  6. Purple
  7. Orange
  8. My personal one, which I've been using for a while

EDIT: More hitcicle variants! I also updated all current hitcircles (and possibly remove 1 or 2 of them) to match the new default hitcircle style. The new default will be the #2 from bottom :D
h3oCharles
Noice, is than an update?
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX

h3oCharles wrote:

Yep! I don't know when I'll push the update. Probably next year tho...
I'm currently under rework of Standard and UI. Learned couple tricks on my own on how to do those fully skinned song selection. :P

EDIT 2/1/2019:
I have an exam coming. Expect new release around 15th. Standard has completed its rework, next is mania. Currently working on it :D

All UI reworks will be published after I apply the colorbases to them. Until then, the UI remains.
iGPLTV

O2MasterFX wrote:

h3oCharles wrote:

Yep! I don't know when I'll push the update. Probably next year tho...
I'm currently under rework of Standard and UI. Learned couple tricks on my own on how to do those fully skinned song selection. :P

EDIT 2/1/2019:
I have an exam coming. Expect new release around 15th. Standard has completed its rework, next is mania. Currently working on it :D

All UI reworks will be published after I apply the colorbases to them. Until then, the UI remains.

I love this theme, so glad it is getting updated!
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX

iGPLTV wrote:

I love this theme, so glad it is getting updated!

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Bad news, I accidentally replaced the source file for the hitcircle.
Good news, I replace most of them with the identical ones.

The colorbases aren't ready yet for mania, I'll add them in the next update. As well as Taiko and CTB. I'm planning to finish gamemodes on this Q12019.

Anyway, first update! Hope you like the way it is. :D
I know it's dissapointing, considering I put the news around 3 weeks ago but the update wasn't worth the wait. The reason it took too long because I also reworking the UI, you might see some of them updated but those are just placeholders. I want all UI to match the colorbases.

Screenies

I made the spinner glow hazier and brighter to provide better feedback while spinning.

I put my own version of the mania-key (subject to change btw), It's yet to finish, but for now... Redd Glass much? :D

Using my personal skin colorbase for the default
Arkonite
This is awesome!
My Angel Susie
This skin is so creative and clean enough to play.
Awesome Skin!!
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
As much to say that I really hate this, I can't further develop this skin again. I have display problem with my PC and couldn't work comfortably on it anymore. I don't know when I can replace this toaster, but I'll let you know.

For moderators, I'd like to shut this thread until further request please. Thanks.
Death
Alright. Just message me or another moderator if you want this unlocked in the future.