forum

Why is it backwards for me?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
Why is it I can get better accuracy on higher AR maps? I feel like I can bounce my mouse more on AR 10 opposed to AR 9. Shouldnt it be the other way around...?
Sandy Hoey
I don't think your doing much of anything on either of those based on your top plays...
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
I don't really play ranked maps anymore. I only play OSU! for my jump speed. Most of my maps anymore consist of 7+ stars and are unranked.
Sandy Hoey
Just saying, the ability to play either of those is probably very sporadic because you don't actually know what you are doing
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
That's not answering my question. I've been playing long enough to understand the gist of things so saying I don't know what im doing would be a huge understatement. There are plenty of my top scores AR 9 that i've fc'd.
Sandy Hoey
Okay then, the reason it may feel like you are better at AR10 is because it forces you to be "better".

And I see a loooooot of A, B, even a C
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
If you're forced to do better you are more likely to improve.
Kunino Sagiri
That isn't true.
Sandy Hoey

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

That isn't true.
It just means that when you do mediocre you feel like you did something amazing
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

That isn't true.
In an every day real life situation that is true. What makes this game any different? Push your limits and expect a greater outcome.
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
I understand that i'm shit at this game there's no need to clarify it for me.
7ambda
Stereotypical 6-digit player: "anything lower than ar10 is too slow for me :("
Sandy Hoey
Yeah, but when you stretch too far, it has the opposite effect. I agree, you have to push past your comfort zone to make improvements. But when you are learning anything, you have to learn in steps. You cannot jump right to the hardest step. You learned addition first, then you learn multiplication. You learn how to be an astronaut, not just strap into a rocket
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51

F1r3tar wrote:

Flame me more please. Great to see what this community is made up of.
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Yeah, but when you stretch too far, it has the opposite effect. I agree, you have to push past your comfort zone to make improvements. But when you are learning anything, you have to learn in steps. You cannot jump right to the hardest step. You learned addition first, then you learn multiplication. You learn how to be an astronaut, not just strap into a rocket
I guess you're right yeah. Thank you.
7ambda

sk8forlife51 wrote:

Flame me more please. Great to see what this community is made up of.
you're welcome
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51

sk8forlife51 wrote:

F1r3tar wrote:

You didn't help shitlord.
7ambda

sk8forlife51 wrote:

You didn't help shitlord.
Neither did you.
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
It's my post i'm not here to help ya bud. Take your toxic ass back to CS
7ambda
And it's my post that I'm posting. I'm not obliged to help ya bud.
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
Hi i'm f1r3tar I lurk OSU! forums in hopes to find players that I can troll\flame because I have nothing better to do with my life. What's your goal post count?
7ambda
Calm down, why you pissing yourself angry right now?
show more