forum

Kat DeLuna ft. Busta Rhymes - Run The Show (Nightcore Mix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
kurohana
and now go, go, rank this :D
Gonzvlo
Why the Tick Rate didn't change on [Hard]? I still don't see any reason to keep it at 0.5...

Oh well...Sorry if I took too long, Andrea. I wish you could have waited some more hours.
Good luck with the ranking! <3
Banana
star~
Topic Starter
Andrea

Gonzvlo wrote:

Why the Tick Rate didn't change on [Hard]? I still don't see any reason to keep it at 0.5...

Oh well...Sorry if I took too long, Andrea. I wish you could have waited some more hours.
Good luck with the ranking! <3
Tick rate is like that because of some long sliders that would look weird with ticks on them.

Thanks anyway for all your help :3
MisakaMikoto
Cyril Scarlet
:shock:
James2250
People are getting more annoyed with what nightcore maps are allowed to get away with in the PG 13+ area, after talking about it with several BATs/MATs everyone basically said the same thing, it probably isn't unrankable but it would be nicer if a more suitable background could be found to be on the safe side. See what you can do about quickly replacing your first background and the "Music" one if possible.

All the maps check out nicely so I should be able to rank if that gets sorted out
S MoMo
star~ :)
Topic Starter
Andrea

James2250 wrote:

People are getting more annoyed with what nightcore maps are allowed to get away with in the PG 13+ area, after talking about it with several BATs/MATs everyone basically said the same thing, it probably isn't unrankable but it would be nicer if a more suitable background could be found to be on the safe side. See what you can do about quickly replacing your first background and the "Music" one if possible.

All the maps check out nicely so I should be able to rank if that gets sorted out
Thanks for checking into the map but the BG is totally fine to my eyes and I'm not gonna changing it.

If I'll change it also the SB would need to be adjusted and I don't really feel like doing it since that BG isn't really unrankable, like you said.

Gomen >_<
BounceBabe

osuplayer111 wrote:

James2250 wrote:

Thanks for checking into the map but the BG is totally fine to my eyes and I'm not gonna changing it.

If I'll change it also the SB would need to be adjusted and I don't really feel like doing it since that BG isn't really unrankable, like you said.

Gomen >_<
Ya :<
James2250
Ok fine I will be nice and not make you change them all (especially seeing as everything is already storyboarded) but at least there is a warning on the thread now which is good enough

Looks good now
Ranked~
kurohana
congratz :)
Sakura
Congrats andrea
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks everyone :)
Dark_Ai
grats
marshallracer
icanseepanties

Congratz ;D
eldnl
I love this song <3
stsingh_master
i love all your nightcore maps~
this one is great too :)
awesome job congrats ^^
Mismagius

osuplayer111 wrote:

James2250 wrote:

Gomen >_<
Nice job, then if I make a map with people doing it and it's fine to my eyes I can get it ranked?

Sorry, I think you should put a baby face to censor it so you could get this ranked.

ha ha ha ha
SapphireGhost

Blue Dragon wrote:

Nice job, then if I make a map with people doing it and it's fine to my eyes I can get it ranked?
Not unless it's Nightcore.
Mismagius

SapphireGhost wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Not unless it's Nightcore.
Or an experient well-known mapper!
Topic Starter
Andrea
I knew someone would ruin the topic lol~

Thanks for letting me be right.
maay
nevertheless, grats on the rank, bro
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks maay ^_^

And also thanks once again to everyone for the compliments and everything <3

Love you all.
Mismagius
It's not like this, but, ugh, why exactly this pic? There are 8957585375098789570754 pictures of anime girls on the internet and you choose one with a girl with almost no clothes for an online game where people from all ages should be able to play?
Takuya
Too much whining over a random anime girl in panties who's not gonna hurt or traumatize anyone, at most give guys a boner. Get over it.
whymeman
. . . . . :|
ziin
Turn on my computer after a long day at work;
Relax after ignoring my boss, the jerk.
Open up osu! to check on my score
Oh shit! Andrea's ranked another Nightcore!

Click on the preview; it's an instant ten
It's a girl in her panties: a delight to all men
Can't wait for the download to get a closer look
It's so slow it's like reading a book

Finally it's time; the download's done
Open up the beatmap to have a little fun
And immediately I get that sensation
This pantless girl's got some pulsation

And I jizz in my pants
OzzyOzrock
i ratid dis maep 1 becuz da bg>?!?!?!?

Hi Sapphire.

Io sono pazzo. MOLTO PAZZO.

EDIT: ziin is a genius
Mismagius

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Hi Sapphire.

Did I ever say I rated it?
OzzyOzrock

Blue Dragon wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Hi Sapphire.

Did I ever say I rated it?
Did I say I ever quoted you?

I'm just being pazzo. Molto crazy. WHATEVER THAT MEANS

ily bd
SapphireGhost
By the way the map itself is fine, I forgot to comment on that
So yeah 9/10 good stuff thanks see you later.
Weez
Am I the only one that finds Busta Rhymes part in this weird...

anyways awesome map :D
SapphireGhost
Lots of songs that are interrupted by black guys are weird.
Garven
You rank too fast for my slow mods. ;_;

Gratz, yo.
Cryptor
great beatmap nice work !
loli66
Nice One.jpg :) :D
tn5421
This beatmap needs an epilepsy warning.