1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
and now go, go, rank this :D
posted
Why the Tick Rate didn't change on [Hard]? I still don't see any reason to keep it at 0.5...

Oh well...Sorry if I took too long, Andrea. I wish you could have waited some more hours.
Good luck with the ranking! <3
posted
star~
posted

Gonzvlo wrote:

Why the Tick Rate didn't change on [Hard]? I still don't see any reason to keep it at 0.5...

Oh well...Sorry if I took too long, Andrea. I wish you could have waited some more hours.
Good luck with the ranking! <3
Tick rate is like that because of some long sliders that would look weird with ticks on them.

Thanks anyway for all your help :3
posted
posted
:shock:
posted
People are getting more annoyed with what nightcore maps are allowed to get away with in the PG 13+ area, after talking about it with several BATs/MATs everyone basically said the same thing, it probably isn't unrankable but it would be nicer if a more suitable background could be found to be on the safe side. See what you can do about quickly replacing your first background and the "Music" one if possible.

All the maps check out nicely so I should be able to rank if that gets sorted out
posted
star~ :)
posted

James2250 wrote:

People are getting more annoyed with what nightcore maps are allowed to get away with in the PG 13+ area, after talking about it with several BATs/MATs everyone basically said the same thing, it probably isn't unrankable but it would be nicer if a more suitable background could be found to be on the safe side. See what you can do about quickly replacing your first background and the "Music" one if possible.

All the maps check out nicely so I should be able to rank if that gets sorted out
Thanks for checking into the map but the BG is totally fine to my eyes and I'm not gonna changing it.

If I'll change it also the SB would need to be adjusted and I don't really feel like doing it since that BG isn't really unrankable, like you said.

Gomen >_<
posted

osuplayer111 wrote:

James2250 wrote:

People are getting more annoyed with what nightcore maps are allowed to get away with in the PG 13+ area, after talking about it with several BATs/MATs everyone basically said the same thing, it probably isn't unrankable but it would be nicer if a more suitable background could be found to be on the safe side. See what you can do about quickly replacing your first background and the "Music" one if possible.

All the maps check out nicely so I should be able to rank if that gets sorted out
Thanks for checking into the map but the BG is totally fine to my eyes and I'm not gonna changing it.

If I'll change it also the SB would need to be adjusted and I don't really feel like doing it since that BG isn't really unrankable, like you said.

Gomen >_<
Ya :<
posted
Ok fine I will be nice and not make you change them all (especially seeing as everything is already storyboarded) but at least there is a warning on the thread now which is good enough

Looks good now
Ranked~
posted
congratz :)
posted
Congrats andrea
posted
Thanks everyone :)
posted
grats
posted
icanseepanties

Congratz ;D
posted
I love this song <3
posted
i love all your nightcore maps~
this one is great too :)
awesome job congrats ^^
posted

osuplayer111 wrote:

James2250 wrote:

People are getting more annoyed with what nightcore maps are allowed to get away with in the PG 13+ area, after talking about it with several BATs/MATs everyone basically said the same thing, it probably isn't unrankable but it would be nicer if a more suitable background could be found to be on the safe side. See what you can do about quickly replacing your first background and the "Music" one if possible.

All the maps check out nicely so I should be able to rank if that gets sorted out
Thanks for checking into the map but the BG is totally fine to my eyes and I'm not gonna changing it.

If I'll change it also the SB would need to be adjusted and I don't really feel like doing it since that BG isn't really unrankable, like you said.

Gomen >_<
Nice job, then if I make a map with people doing it and it's fine to my eyes I can get it ranked?

Sorry, I think you should put a baby face to censor it so you could get this ranked.

ha ha ha ha
posted

Blue Dragon wrote:

Nice job, then if I make a map with people doing it and it's fine to my eyes I can get it ranked?
Not unless it's Nightcore.
show more
Please sign in to reply.