forum

What Keeps You Interested In CTB (osu!Catch)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
o x
Lots has changed in the past few years for CTB/osu!Catch and it keeps old players around and interests newer players so I want to hear why you are so interested in it. What keeps you motivated to keep playing?

For me, this was my first gamemode I picked up, so naturally I stuck with it. I wanted to see how far I could go with it and see what the community is like. After taking such a liking to the gamemode and parts of the community I find it hard to leave completely.
PakaChan
new maps :(
Kingkevin30
There is nothing in specific that kept me here other than it just being part of a routine, I'm so used to just play a few maps whenever i have nothing else to do, that it just comes natural to involve myself in whatever happens around the ingame-chat or the Forum.

Competitively there isn't much that motivates me other than that i have a quite a high Amount of Ranks, and wanting to keep growing them.
Sousaki
Improving: I always try to challenge myself as much as possible ( even if I pass it I still enjoy playing a map as long as I like it. I dont mind adding NF at all though). So that means ranking scores on maps and getting better scores on it, as time passes by, is the most satisfying feeling for me. Also seeing other people improving is something that motivates me as well.

std maps: Always interesting to see all those different kind of patterns (especially Hollow Wings, Monstratata, captin1, lahphnya, Snownino_ , Professional Box, Skystar, RLC, caren_sk, saut, pishifat, byfar, Broccoly, Euny, Natsu, ohad1881, Fort, Spaghetti and some others)

Motivating other players: Definitely one of the most important things to me ... always happy if I am able to do that through my 'playstyle'

Personal goals: 10k replays watched by others , playing at cwc for once etc
Yumeno Himiko
when I feel ctb mappig is getting worse and worse, I found Fii's maps.
FuZ
nothing
He Ang CTB
Losing interest D: Only playing to keep my country alive in the CTB scene :X

Slowly moving away from Solo into Multiplayer, hope this is a good thing.
Fl4ndre Scarlet

FuZ wrote:

nothing
Golterboose
I honestly dont know, I think I just have fun so I play
45Traeath
I can do better than what I can on Standard.
That's better than just keeping the Map for the music, to me.
Rurree
I just find it fun.
n0stamina
BoberOfDarkness

Fl4ndre Scarlet wrote:

FuZ wrote:

nothing
Constantine
dank mem
DxNightwave
Sousaki
Buster
score
DeletedUser_1417202
nothing to do real life
Attenox
FC Image Material (pp goals LUL)
- Jade -
I only started playing since I don't have a mouse/tablet for Osu, and Mania and Taiko just never seemed to interest me. After awhile, I started playing it constantly and becoming more invested in it. I don't play every day like I used to (me being busy with school and whatnot), but I always find myself playing whenever I get the chance.
ExGon
osu!catch
Tonairu
top seed for cwc
show more