posted

posted
osu! is being defragmented ;p
posted

Ever17 wrote:

osu! is being defragmented ;p
The best post so far :lol:
posted

The Online Users panel is now 30% more amusing to view.
posted
It's back again xD
posted

Zekira wrote:

'Resolved' what?
and i wonder when we had 8943 users online.
posted
i like dem pretty blocks
they are cute
posted
Wait it's supposed to be resolved but mine still shows the blocks instead of names ;-;
posted
Peppy decided the names were taking up too much space and weren't that useful, so the blocks are a temporary solution until something else happens for it :P (so it 'is' resolved)
posted
lolol, I've spent 30 minutes to check who is each block ...
posted
and i wonder when we had 8943 users online.
Few hours before osu! finals (Taiwan vs Netherlands). There was a lot of hate.
posted

James2250 wrote:

Peppy decided the names were taking up too much space and weren't that useful, so the blocks are a temporary solution until something else happens for it :P (so it 'is' resolved)
Bah. There should be a thing where you click on a letter and all the online users who start with that letter are shown.
Like this:
apple
banana

and so forth...
posted
The online user list may become collapsible and show names again at some point. However, for the time being, this was an easier solution to reduce the size of the list (and make it look pretty in the process).
posted
To be honest, I actually like it. It's not like that screen was incredibly helpful in the first place, and seeing as the color of the names is still intact, it's easy to find someone of the group you're looking for.
posted
I'd say it's changed, for the better, in all honesty. It's indeed cute and less ugly.
posted

Derekku wrote:

Pretty pretty blocks~
NOOOOO DEREK DON'T GO INTO THE BLOCKS
posted

LunaticMara wrote:

Lol'd hard at this
posted
↑ agreed xD
show more