A r M i N
Gz!!
Shmiklak
Grats
Kyouren
Congratulations! :D
Nao Tomori
hi
your another diff could use a bit of work imo.

first off:
ar 9.4 feels very unfitting, it is too high. currently the object density is ridiculously low, there is like 1 or 2 things on screen at most points. it just feels like playing whackamole since there are no recognizable patterns; there are never any other things on screen to create a relationship. i suggest an ar between 9 and 9.3 instead. same thing for top diffs tbh, but it's particularly bad here because you use a lot of sliders so the object density is quite low relative to armin and kibb.

second:

your kiai rhythm feels like it doesn't really take into account the variations in vocal rhythm in the song.

here's what i mean:
00:50:744 (1,2,3,4,5) - these are all mapped to vocals. however, at 00:52:244 - the vocal very clearly switches to the red tick. this is not reflected in your clicking rhythm at all since you now have a bunch of vocals on slider ends. I suggest a rhythm like http://puu.sh/yEP5c/b7d9233986.jpg this in order to highlight the offbeat vocals a bit more. atm they are pretty much ignored in favor of background drum stuff which is subpar since the vocals are much more prominent.

00:54:345 - same idea here, the vocals are quite strong and on the red ticks but the drums are given priority instead which feels rather unsatisfactory in gameplay.

00:56:895 (1,2) - this is even worse, there is a really loud vocal climax here, 00:57:045 - is super strong, but it is completely ignored
01:01:697 (1,2) - here you can see the vocal goes up in density, but again this is not really communicated to the player in any way since you copy pasted the rhythm from the first half.

yea basically, i think only following the white tick drums and ignoring all the vocal variations is not a good way to go about representing the most important part of the song which isn't the background drum beat but rather the more prominent vocal melody that has variations and offbeat based rhythm.
Mir
adding onto nao's post above, it doesn't even follow the drum variation properly since 1 and 3 of each 00:54:495 (1,2,3) - pattern have double drums on them which could be represented with circles better, or just following the vocals.

I talked to you about this rhythm like 2 months ago too... admittedly I wasn't as caring about it back then but I wish you would have actually taken it into account (also i didn't notice this was qualified so pls dont blame me with "why didnt u mod before qualify you were on the set!" tbh i forgot about this set lol)

also: 00:59:446 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - why on earth is this 1/4 stream hitsounded with 1/2???? like in the topdiff 00:59:146 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - this gets very very obviously incomplete and really doesn't represent this stream in the song at all. this happens at 01:08:898 (1,2,1,2,1) - as well and pretty much 00:28:688 (1,2,3,1,2) - everywhere 00:38:291 (1,2,3,4,5) - there's 00:14:885 (1,2,3,1,2,3) -a 00:04:532 (3,4,5,6) - stream and seems very unfitting. I would actually recommend doing something about this, strongly recommend. It feels very out of place

imo this 01:05:147 - whistle thing? the loud one not the finish, seems a bit spammed overall. I'd use it less on every finish spot and more on notable changes in the song sections, like at the start of kiais or something

01:09:949 - 01:14:750 - should this really be kiai still tho? seems not as intense and more like an intermission between the second and last chorus bit

i would really recommend doing something about the rhythm and hitsounding - the rhythm just frankly ignoring the song and the hitsounds sounding very incomplete on those streams
Topic Starter
_DT3

Naotoshi wrote:

hi
your another diff could use a bit of work imo.

first off:
ar 9.4 feels very unfitting, it is too high. currently the object density is ridiculously low, there is like 1 or 2 things on screen at most points. it just feels like playing whackamole since there are no recognizable patterns; there are never any other things on screen to create a relationship. i suggest an ar between 9 and 9.3 instead. same thing for top diffs tbh, but it's particularly bad here because you use a lot of sliders so the object density is quite low relative to armin and kibb. Could agree to this but imo lowering the AR does not make too much of a difference. I'm willing to fix this in case of a DQ but I'm not just DQing this for that sake

second:

your kiai rhythm feels like it doesn't really take into account the variations in vocal rhythm in the song.

here's what i mean:
00:50:744 (1,2,3,4,5) - these are all mapped to vocals. however, at 00:52:244 - the vocal very clearly switches to the red tick. this is not reflected in your clicking rhythm at all since you now have a bunch of vocals on slider ends. I suggest a rhythm like http://puu.sh/yEP5c/b7d9233986.jpg this in order to highlight the offbeat vocals a bit more. atm they are pretty much ignored in favor of background drum stuff which is subpar since the vocals are much more prominent.

00:54:345 - same idea here, the vocals are quite strong and on the red ticks but the drums are given priority instead which feels rather unsatisfactory in gameplay.

00:56:895 (1,2) - this is even worse, there is a really loud vocal climax here, 00:57:045 - is super strong, but it is completely ignored
01:01:697 (1,2) - here you can see the vocal goes up in density, but again this is not really communicated to the player in any way since you copy pasted the rhythm from the first half.

yea basically, i think only following the white tick drums and ignoring all the vocal variations is not a good way to go about representing the most important part of the song which isn't the background drum beat but rather the more prominent vocal melody that has variations and offbeat based rhythm.
Ok, I know about the fact that I switch between instruments every measure in the kiai but I actually have a reason for that: Every time I switch from the instruments to the vocals back again (e.g. 00:53:144 (1) - 00:55:545 (1) - 00:57:946 (1) - etc.) I wanted to highlight the stronger vocals/the ones that land on finishes. This is best achieved imo by switching to the vocals when it actually seems necessary to make them stand out from the previous measure. Also, the strong vocals on the measures with the instruments are mapped on the white tick anyways (like 00:56:895 (1) - 00:52:094 (1) - )

Mir wrote:

adding onto nao's post above, it doesn't even follow the drum variation properly since 1 and 3 of each 00:54:495 (1,2,3) - pattern have double drums on them which could be represented with circles better, or just following the vocals.

I talked to you about this rhythm like 2 months ago too... admittedly I wasn't as caring about it back then but I wish you would have actually taken it into account (also i didn't notice this was qualified so pls dont blame me with "why didnt u mod before qualify you were on the set!" tbh i forgot about this set lol) Dw lol, I would never actually say sth like that and I don't blame you for forgetting xd

also: 00:59:446 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - why on earth is this 1/4 stream hitsounded with 1/2???? like in the topdiff 00:59:146 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - this gets very very obviously incomplete and really doesn't represent this stream in the song at all. this happens at 01:08:898 (1,2,1,2,1) - as well and pretty much 00:28:688 (1,2,3,1,2) - everywhere 00:38:291 (1,2,3,4,5) - there's 00:14:885 (1,2,3,1,2,3) -a 00:04:532 (3,4,5,6) - stream and seems very unfitting. I would actually recommend doing something about this, strongly recommend. It feels very out of place This is pretty subjective imo but I know where you're coming from. The 1/4s were highlighted with the drum samples. If I hitsound those notes on 1/4 too, it sounds really obnoxious imo

imo this 01:05:147 - whistle thing? the loud one not the finish, seems a bit spammed overall. I'd use it less on every finish spot and more on notable changes in the song sections, like at the start of kiais or something It's only used 4 times... o_o. The whoosh compliments the stronger notes imo

01:09:949 - 01:14:750 - should this really be kiai still tho? seems not as intense and more like an intermission between the second and last chorus bit It has a similar instrumental/musical structure as the kiai, I think it's fine to use there

i would really recommend doing something about the rhythm and hitsounding - the rhythm just frankly ignoring the song and the hitsounds sounding very incomplete on those streams
I understand your opinion guys and am definitely open for discussion. I do think that my reasoning is fine though
Mir

_DT3 wrote:

Ok, I know about the fact that I switch between instruments every measure in the kiai but I actually have a reason for that: Every time I switch from the instruments to the vocals back again (e.g. 00:53:144 (1) - 00:55:545 (1) - 00:57:946 (1) - etc.) I wanted to highlight the stronger vocals/the ones that land on finishes. This is best achieved imo by switching to the vocals when it actually seems necessary to make them stand out from the previous measure.

i.. can't agree with this. What you actually do is confuse the player because they expect to follow vocals and then a generic rhythm that doesn't really follow anything gets thrown in and actually puts more emphasis on itself than the vocals due to this, which goes directly against what you're trying to achieve. The player will more likely think "why am I not playing these vocals the pattern before was following them" so this kind of just works against the player in every way.

I understand you want to highlight the vocals but doing that with patterning or emphasis would be a lot nicer than if you did it with rhythm because in some songs changing the rhythm like this ends up ignoring so much else that would make sense to play.

Mir wrote:

also: 00:59:446 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - why on earth is this 1/4 stream hitsounded with 1/2???? like in the topdiff 00:59:146 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - this gets very very obviously incomplete and really doesn't represent this stream in the song at all. this happens at 01:08:898 (1,2,1,2,1) - as well and pretty much 00:28:688 (1,2,3,1,2) - everywhere 00:38:291 (1,2,3,4,5) - there's 00:14:885 (1,2,3,1,2,3) -a 00:04:532 (3,4,5,6) - stream and seems very unfitting. I would actually recommend doing something about this, strongly recommend. It feels very out of place This is pretty subjective imo but I know where you're coming from. The 1/4s were highlighted with the drum samples. If I hitsound those notes on 1/4 too, it sounds really obnoxious imo I don't see how it could sound obnoxious when it's part of the song?? that doesn't really seem like a good reason tbh lol, if they're too loud or something you can lower the sample volume or the volume of that part? I really really really don't think leaving these as 1/2 is a good idea

imo this 01:05:147 - whistle thing? the loud one not the finish, seems a bit spammed overall. I'd use it less on every finish spot and more on notable changes in the song sections, like at the start of kiais or something It's only used 4 times... o_o. The whoosh compliments the stronger notes imo maybe i exaggerated lel, but i think starting it at the start of the kiai sections only put even more emphasis on the whole section and if you put another in the middle of the second it kinda loses value if that makes sense

I understand your opinion guys and am definitely open for discussion. I do think that my reasoning is fine though
Fair, I'll discuss. Let's see where this goes.
Nao Tomori
Yes, I will comment some more probably tomorrow or late tonight.
Topic Starter
_DT3

Mir wrote:

_DT3 wrote:

Ok, I know about the fact that I switch between instruments every measure in the kiai but I actually have a reason for that: Every time I switch from the instruments to the vocals back again (e.g. 00:53:144 (1) - 00:55:545 (1) - 00:57:946 (1) - etc.) I wanted to highlight the stronger vocals/the ones that land on finishes. This is best achieved imo by switching to the vocals when it actually seems necessary to make them stand out from the previous measure.

i.. can't agree with this. What you actually do is confuse the player because they expect to follow vocals and then a generic rhythm that doesn't really follow anything gets thrown in and actually puts more emphasis on itself than the vocals due to this, which goes directly against what you're trying to achieve. The player will more likely think "why am I not playing these vocals the pattern before was following them" so this kind of just works against the player in every way.

I understand you want to highlight the vocals but doing that with patterning or emphasis would be a lot nicer than if you did it with rhythm because in some songs changing the rhythm like this ends up ignoring so much else that would make sense to play.
I think that the player is actually going to think "this note is actually following the vocals again, it must seem important!". It also gets highlighted by a spacing increase too so a player will definitely be able to feel the impact of those vocals. Also, about the thing being confused (might sound a bit lame lol), if it lingers throughout the whole section, the player gets used to it (especially due to the repetitiveness of the rhythm) and it doesn't put too much emphasis on the concept like that

also: 00:59:446 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - why on earth is this 1/4 stream hitsounded with 1/2???? like in the topdiff 00:59:146 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - this gets very very obviously incomplete and really doesn't represent this stream in the song at all. this happens at 01:08:898 (1,2,1,2,1) - as well and pretty much 00:28:688 (1,2,3,1,2) - everywhere 00:38:291 (1,2,3,4,5) - there's 00:14:885 (1,2,3,1,2,3) -a 00:04:532 (3,4,5,6) - stream and seems very unfitting. I would actually recommend doing something about this, strongly recommend. It feels very out of place This is pretty subjective imo but I know where you're coming from. The 1/4s were highlighted with the drum samples. If I hitsound those notes on 1/4 too, it sounds really obnoxious imo I don't see how it could sound obnoxious when it's part of the song?? that doesn't really seem like a good reason tbh lol, if they're too loud or something you can lower the sample volume or the volume of that part? I really really really don't think leaving these as 1/2 is a good idea Well maybe obnoxious was the wrong word lol. I meant more like overpowering the song and that's definitely I don't want to do that. The hitsounds now really compliment the stuff going on in the 1/4 imo and finding another less strong hitsound where the 1/4s would be hitsounded would be too underwhelming for me

imo this 01:05:147 - whistle thing? the loud one not the finish, seems a bit spammed overall. I'd use it less on every finish spot and more on notable changes in the song sections, like at the start of kiais or something It's only used 4 times... o_o. The whoosh compliments the stronger notes imo maybe i exaggerated lel, but i think starting it at the start of the kiai sections only put even more emphasis on the whole section and if you put another in the middle of the second it kinda loses value if that makes sense Definitely can agree with you here with what you mean but this is similar to Nao's point on the AR, of course it would improve things it by a little bit but as long as it's not a major flaw and it works, it's fine

Fair, I'll discuss. Let's see where this goes.

Hope that did clear stuff up also if I look desperate for keeping this in qualified or some shit like that, I don't mean it lmao
Lasse
I usually don't get involved in the ranking process of sets I gd on but after taking a look a the another diff

reasoning or not, I don't think it works very well here
rhythm just feels very uninuitive, it's basically impossible to figure out what you're supposed to tap to since it switches all the time, so you basically just play the map by looking at approach circles instead of listening to the song. (I personally actually did better on the map with muted audio...)

hitsounding 1/4 drums with 1/2 even though you map them as 1/4 is just really weird to play since the hitsound feedback becomes really confusing and unfitting

have to agree with the woosh sample thing sounding pretty weird and not really fitting the song (didn't have it before since it's been a long time since I last redownloaded the set), just sounded pretty annoying to me
should've probably redownloaded earlier since now it also seems like the intro until 00:06:333 - is somehow using electronic drum samples on a lot of difficulties, which sounds really out of place for this song :/

__

also rhythm and patterning on kibb's diff is really questionable in some spots, like 00:51:194 (2,3,4,5,6) - 01:00:796 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - what is the 1/2 triangle even following... your overmapped 1/4 highlights the vocal, but putting a jump onto nothing right after does the opposite and also makes it seem like things like 00:51:494 (4,5,6) - are put as a group of 3 which makes no sense with anything that's happening in the song...
the whole kiai just feels really weird to play since it's completely unclear what you're following
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, gonna ask for a DQ to fix the issue, already checked a new version of it with Mir and he said he was fine with it. Thanks guys!
Deif
Disqualified as requested by the mapper. Good luck!
Topic Starter
_DT3

Lasse wrote:

I usually don't get involved in the ranking process of sets I gd on but after taking a look a the another diff

reasoning or not, I don't think it works very well here
rhythm just feels very uninuitive, it's basically impossible to figure out what you're supposed to tap to since it switches all the time, so you basically just play the map by looking at approach circles instead of listening to the song. (I personally actually did better on the map with muted audio...)

hitsounding 1/4 drums with 1/2 even though you map them as 1/4 is just really weird to play since the hitsound feedback becomes really confusing and unfitting

have to agree with the woosh sample thing sounding pretty weird and not really fitting the song (didn't have it before since it's been a long time since I last redownloaded the set), just sounded pretty annoying to me
should've probably redownloaded earlier since now it also seems like the intro until 00:06:333 - is somehow using electronic drum samples on a lot of difficulties, which sounds really out of place for this song :/ I thought this was there since a while xd. I'm gonna leave the hitsounds as they are, they suit the song just fine (the woosh for the guitar for the kiais and the electronic stuff for the drums which sound a bit more intense to me than the kiai), appreciate your opinion though!

__

also rhythm and patterning on kibb's diff is really questionable in some spots, like 00:51:194 (2,3,4,5,6) - 01:00:796 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - what is the 1/2 triangle even following... your overmapped 1/4 highlights the vocal, but putting a jump onto nothing right after does the opposite and also makes it seem like things like 00:51:494 (4,5,6) - are put as a group of 3 which makes no sense with anything that's happening in the song...
the whole kiai just feels really weird to play since it's completely unclear what you're following
Gonna ask Kibbleru to reply to his stuff but I did some fixes:
I changed the rhythm of 00:52:094 (1,2,3,4) - 00:56:895 (1,2,3,4) - 01:01:697 (1,2,3,4) - 01:03:947 (1,2,3,4) - to match the vocals. I also changed the placement around for 00:52:094 (1,2,3,4) - 01:01:697 (1,2,3,4,5) - to emphasize the following 1/1 slider with the 'abuse' of slider leniency. Spacing of 01:03:947 (1) - and 00:56:895 (1) - have been made bigger for better emphasis. Also changed AR and made some self-modding, thanks again!
Kibbleru
don't really know what i was thinking either when i made this. forgot

ill fix it tomorrow

fixed here

SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 49919
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 0.6
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.299999

[Metadata]
Title:Brave Freak Out -TV ver.-
TitleUnicode:Brave Freak Out -TV ver.-
Artist:LiSA
ArtistUnicode:LiSA
Creator:_DT3
Version:Kibb's Extra
Source:クオリディア・コード
Tags:Qualidea Code OP Opening Risa Oribe Tomoya Tabuchi Koichiro Takahashi 10th Single ShogunMoon Astarte Mir LCFC LowComboFC Plaudible Lasse Evanescent- A_r_M_i_N Armin Kibbleru
BeatmapID:1236255
BeatmapSetID:582520

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7.5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:9.4
SliderMultiplier:1.76
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,0,"OP video.avi"
0,0,"the+bg[1].jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1506,-92.5925925925926,4,2,30,60,0,0
1982,-166.666666666667,4,2,30,60,0,0
3932,-100,4,2,30,60,0,0
5132,-166.666666666667,4,2,30,60,0,0
6333,-100,4,1,30,70,0,0
16085,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
18486,-142.857142857143,4,2,30,50,0,0
28088,-142.857142857143,4,2,30,60,0,0
28988,-90.9090909090909,4,2,30,60,0,0
29288,-111.111111111111,4,1,30,60,0,0
38891,-142.857142857143,4,2,30,50,0,0
40991,-90.9090909090909,4,2,30,60,0,0
41291,-142.857142857143,4,2,30,50,0,0
43092,-62.5,4,2,30,70,0,0
43692,-181.818181818182,4,2,30,60,0,0
46093,-100,4,1,30,70,0,0
48193,-83.3333333333333,4,1,30,70,0,0
50744,-90.909090909091,4,1,30,80,0,1
59146,-76.9230769230769,4,1,30,80,0,0
60346,-90.9090909090909,4,1,30,80,0,1
69498,-76.9230769230769,4,1,30,80,0,1
69648,-181.818181818182,4,1,30,70,0,0
69949,-111.111111111111,4,1,30,70,0,0
74750,-90.9090909090908,4,1,30,80,0,1
79101,-76.9230769230769,4,1,30,80,0,1
79251,-181.818181818182,4,1,30,70,0,0
79551,-100,4,1,30,70,0,0
87953,-200,4,2,30,70,0,0
88028,-200,4,2,30,40,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 250,180,120
Combo2 : 130,200,230
Combo3 : 255,230,140
Combo4 : 250,190,230

[HitObjects]
36,183,482,5,8,0:3:0:0:
61,213,555,1,8,0:3:0:0:
98,227,628,1,8,0:3:0:0:
138,224,701,1,8,0:3:0:0:
171,203,774,1,4,0:3:0:0:
204,181,847,1,4,0:3:0:0:
244,178,921,1,4,0:3:0:0:
280,193,994,1,4,0:3:0:0:
306,223,1067,6,0,L|301:266,1,44,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
391,148,1213,2,0,L|457:141,1,44,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
401,252,1360,2,0,L|396:295,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,120,1506,6,0,B|381:90|382:170|293:135,1,176,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,78,1982,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,74,2282,1,2,0:0:0:0:
179,70,2582,1,2,0:0:0:0:
185,174,2732,6,0,P|188:121|178:69,1,105.599996777344,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,106,3182,2,0,P|349:131|345:157,1,52.7999983886719,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,285,3482,2,0,P|278:258|275:232,2,52.7999983886719,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,310,3932,6,0,B|283:288|273:363|360:340,1,176,8|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
476,208,4382,1,8,0:0:0:0:
497,350,4532,2,0,L|491:306,1,44,0|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
476,208,4682,1,0,1:2:0:0:
337,375,4832,1,0,1:2:0:0:
258,180,4982,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,284,5132,6,0,L|281:274,1,105.599996777344,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,326,5733,2,0,P|286:300|286:273,1,52.7999983886719
122,133,6033,2,0,P|132:157|138:182,1,52.7999983886719
52,263,6333,6,0,P|120:212|200:239,1,176,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,309,6783,2,0,P|317:267|316:223,1,88,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,359,7083,1,2,0:0:0:0:
418,279,7233,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,279,7308,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,279,7383,1,8,0:0:0:0:
238,135,7533,6,0,L|348:128,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,231,7833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,71,7983,1,10,0:0:0:0:
286,239,8133,5,0,0:0:0:0:
290,260,8208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,281,8283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,133,8433,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,315,8583,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,270,8733,6,0,P|100:212|15:222,1,176,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,80,9183,2,0,P|244:120|240:163,1,88,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,270,9483,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,133,9633,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,207,9784,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,339,9934,5,2,0:0:0:0:
292,317,10009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,295,10084,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,207,10234,2,0,P|407:203|451:196,1,88,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,37,10534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,59,10609,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,81,10684,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,122,10834,2,0,P|179:125|135:132,1,88,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,359,11134,6,0,P|379:290|363:206,1,176,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,292,11584,2,0,L|169:243,2,44,10|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,264,11884,1,2,0:0:0:0:
118,369,12034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,157,12184,2,0,L|133:150,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,264,12484,5,0,0:0:0:0:
415,173,12634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,157,12784,1,10,0:0:0:0:
318,48,12934,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,69,13009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,90,13084,1,2,0:0:0:0:
398,369,13234,2,0,P|398:325|381:285,1,88,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,134,13534,6,0,P|289:192|373:181,1,176,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,90,13985,5,10,0:0:0:0:
205,275,14135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,81,14285,5,10,0:0:0:0:
203,299,14435,1,0,0:0:0:0:
93,177,14585,6,0,L|154:166,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,41,14735,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,33,14810,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,46,14885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,78,14960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,120,15035,2,0,L|348:187,1,44
157,332,15185,6,0,L|160:288,1,44
219,193,15335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,178,15410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,173,15485,2,0,L|109:166,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,154,15635,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16085,12,2,18186,0:0:0:0:
74,95,18486,6,0,L|162:83,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,233,18786,2,0,L|232:221,1,61.5999981201172,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,116,19086,2,0,P|292:146|233:135,1,123.199996240234,0|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
447,144,19536,1,10,0:0:0:0:
382,218,19686,6,0,P|375:248|373:279,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,144,19986,1,10,0:0:0:0:
349,127,20136,2,0,L|288:117,1,61.5999981201172,0|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
189,229,20436,2,0,L|249:238,1,61.5999981201172,0|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
95,212,20736,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,138,20886,6,0,P|157:107|152:77,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,56,21186,2,0,P|282:86|287:116,1,61.5999981201172,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,324,21486,2,0,P|210:263|246:214,1,123.199996240234,0|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
307,296,21937,1,10,0:0:0:0:
128,130,22087,6,0,P|136:159|139:190,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,296,22387,1,10,0:0:0:0:
246,214,22537,2,0,L|310:203,1,61.5999981201172,0|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
362,116,22837,1,10,0:0:0:0:
307,296,22987,1,10,0:0:0:0:
165,158,23137,1,10,0:0:0:0:
390,349,23287,6,0,P|399:319|400:288,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,67,23587,2,0,P|266:96|265:127,1,61.5999981201172,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,215,23887,2,0,P|286:208|236:241,1,123.199996240234,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,336,24337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,273,24487,6,0,L|120:170,1,92.3999971801759,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,145,24787,2,0,P|100:141|66:135,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,326,25087,2,0,P|240:329|206:336,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,150,25387,2,0,P|319:146|285:140,1,61.5999981201172,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,236,25688,5,2,1:2:0:0:
455,135,25838,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,252,25988,1,0,1:2:0:0:
499,367,26138,2,0,P|499:337|493:307,1,61.5999981201172,10|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
418,236,26438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,70,26588,2,0,P|349:113|352:158,1,92.3999971801759,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,179,26888,6,0,L|269:172,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,329,27188,1,0,1:2:0:0:
66,252,27338,2,0,L|127:256,2,61.5999981201172,10|0|0,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,10,27788,2,0,P|218:52|218:100,1,92.3999971801759,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,145,28088,5,8,0:0:0:0:
405,302,28238,1,2,0:0:0:0:
125,356,28388,5,8,0:0:0:0:
386,201,28538,1,2,1:2:0:0:
94,57,28688,5,8,0:0:0:0:
65,78,28763,1,8,0:0:0:0:
47,110,28838,1,0,1:2:0:0:
43,147,28913,1,0,1:2:0:0:
54,181,28988,6,0,L|50:229,1,48.4000014770508,0|8,1:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
156,225,29138,2,0,L|152:273,1,48.4000014770508,0|8,1:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
221,146,29288,5,4,0:0:0:0:
64,320,29438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,374,29588,2,0,P|306:335|302:296,1,79.1999975830079,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,146,29889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,193,30039,2,0,L|394:184,1,79.1999975830079,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,273,30339,2,0,L|73:264,1,79.1999975830079,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,81,30639,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,6,30789,6,0,P|193:73|226:150,1,158.399995166016,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,241,31239,2,0,P|252:256|213:261,1,79.1999975830079,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,103,31539,1,2,0:0:0:0:
67,104,31614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,106,31689,5,0,0:0:0:0:
95,320,31839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,145,31989,1,10,0:0:0:0:
27,224,32139,2,0,P|65:215|104:209,1,79.1999975830079
251,37,32439,2,0,P|212:45|173:51,1,79.1999975830079,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,284,32739,6,0,P|232:220|219:144,1,158.399995166016,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,262,33189,2,0,P|81:302|93:340,1,79.1999975830079,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,381,33489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,222,33639,1,2,0:0:0:0:
349,375,33790,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,161,33940,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,180,34015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,199,34090,5,0,0:0:0:0:
347,105,34240,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,278,34390,2,0,P|360:242|359:202,1,79.1999975830079,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,178,34690,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,12,34840,2,0,P|112:48|113:88,1,79.1999975830079,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,105,35140,6,0,P|284:57|204:63,1,158.399995166016,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,177,35590,2,0,P|201:216|203:256,1,79.1999975830079,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,356,35890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
98,256,36040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,175,36190,1,10,0:0:0:0:
72,253,36340,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,338,36490,6,0,P|221:276|298:270,1,158.399995166016,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,168,36940,1,2,0:0:0:0:
391,330,37090,2,0,P|403:292|404:253,1,79.1999975830079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,270,37390,1,10,0:0:0:0:
429,149,37540,1,2,0:0:0:0:
225,98,37691,5,8,0:0:0:0:
403,252,37841,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,310,37991,5,8,0:0:0:0:
429,149,38141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,67,38291,5,0,0:0:0:0:
109,67,38366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,67,38441,2,0,L|114:121,1,39.5999987915039,8|0,0:3|2:0,0:0:0:0:
300,258,38591,2,0,L|296:218,1,39.5999987915039,8|0,0:3|2:0,0:0:0:0:
336,117,38741,1,4,0:3:0:0:
220,141,38891,5,4,1:2:0:0:
220,141,39041,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,141,39191,2,0,L|226:80,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,217,39491,2,0,L|137:278,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,281,39791,1,2,1:2:0:0:
276,281,39941,2,0,L|270:342,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
330,189,40241,2,0,L|391:180,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
230,120,40541,2,0,L|168:128,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
144,315,40841,5,0,1:2:0:0:
144,315,40916,1,0,1:2:0:0:
144,315,40991,2,0,P|201:356|270:342,1,145.200004431152,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,255,41291,6,0,L|288:316,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,136,41591,1,2,1:2:0:0:
200,136,41742,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,136,41892,2,0,L|195:197,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,147,42192,1,2,1:2:0:0:
358,147,42342,2,0,L|362:85,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
259,32,42642,1,2,0:0:0:0:
259,32,42792,2,0,P|228:28|197:27,1,61.5999981201172,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,175,43017,1,0,0:0:0:0:
46,175,43092,6,0,B|115:162|108:213|180:198,1,140.8,10|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,36,43317,2,0,B|149:13|149:13|159:109,1,140.8,10|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,250,43542,2,0,P|274:218|274:183,1,70.4,10|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,105,43692,6,0,L|259:249,1,145.200004431152,0|4,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
417,171,44592,1,0,1:2:0:0:
408,315,44892,6,0,L|416:170,1,145.200004431152,0|4,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
408,315,45793,1,0,1:2:0:0:
89,316,46093,5,10,0:0:0:0:
354,211,46243,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,89,46393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,315,46543,5,10,0:0:0:0:
158,211,46693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,89,46843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,261,46993,2,0,P|259:217|260:174,1,88,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,336,47293,5,10,0:0:0:0:
356,227,47443,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,110,47593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,336,47743,5,10,0:0:0:0:
156,227,47893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,110,48043,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,240,48193,6,0,P|131:236|155:226,1,52.7999983886719,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,185,48343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,215,48418,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,245,48493,5,12,0:0:0:0:
261,245,48943,1,12,0:0:0:0:
261,245,49393,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,244,50744,6,0,B|167:205|161:293|69:256,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,14,51194,2,0,P|198:58|196:107,1,96.8000029541017,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,161,51419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,161,51494,1,2,0:0:0:0:
319,141,51644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,346,51794,2,0,L|229:228,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,100,52094,5,2,0:0:0:0:
334,295,52244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,295,52319,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,295,52394,1,8,0:0:0:0:
338,130,52544,2,0,L|333:188,2,48.4000014770508,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,263,52844,2,0,P|139:310|147:358,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,352,53144,6,0,P|341:284|245:304,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,185,53594,1,10,0:0:0:0:
312,380,53745,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,380,53820,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,380,53895,1,2,0:0:0:0:
426,202,54045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,306,54195,1,8,0:0:0:0:
137,124,54345,6,0,P|121:169|122:217,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,382,54645,2,0,P|328:336|327:288,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,53,54945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,54,55020,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,56,55095,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,224,55245,2,0,L|387:220,1,48.4000014770508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,166,55395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
414,126,55545,6,0,B|317:105|326:185|230:165,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,75,55995,2,0,L|118:171,1,96.8000029541017,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,257,56220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
107,277,56295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
238,62,56445,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,239,56595,1,8,0:0:0:0:
150,104,56745,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,357,56895,5,2,0:0:0:0:
428,146,57045,2,0,L|331:136,1,96.8000029541017,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,262,57345,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,255,57420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,256,57495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,344,57645,1,2,0:0:0:0:
242,171,57796,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,264,57946,6,0,P|357:241|287:305,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,366,58396,2,0,P|163:320|163:272,1,96.8000029541017,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,171,58696,1,2,0:0:0:0:
56,321,58846,1,8,0:0:0:0:
56,321,58996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,107,59146,6,0,B|87:90|71:164|158:149,1,171.599992144776,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,114,59446,2,0,L|242:170,1,57.1999973815919
384,344,59596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,344,59671,1,8,0:3:0:0:
384,344,59746,6,0,L|389:287,1,57.1999973815919,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
454,193,59896,1,8,0:0:0:0:
195,250,60046,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,7,60196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
153,149,60346,6,0,P|245:148|300:228,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,204,60796,2,0,P|40:157|41:109,1,96.8000029541017,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,44,61021,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,44,61096,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,251,61246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,149,61396,2,0,L|249:145,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,160,61696,5,2,0:0:0:0:
349,96,61847,2,0,P|344:144|340:192,1,96.8000029541017,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,291,62147,1,2,0:0:0:0:
194,271,62222,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,251,62297,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,159,62447,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,278,62597,1,8,0:0:0:0:
97,382,62747,6,0,P|169:322|261:341,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,66,63197,2,0,P|124:111|129:158,1,96.8000029541017,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,223,63422,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,223,63497,1,2,0:0:0:0:
413,160,63647,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,19,63797,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,190,63947,6,0,P|319:142|324:94,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,266,64247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,127,64397,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,59,64547,2,0,L|475:50,2,48.4000014770508,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,328,64847,2,0,P|503:282|498:235,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,215,65147,6,0,P|309:280|401:265,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,100,65597,1,10,0:0:0:0:
153,290,65748,2,0,L|140:350,2,48.4000014770508
106,201,66048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,180,66198,1,10,0:0:0:0:
205,5,66348,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,120,66498,6,0,L|143:110,1,96.8000029541017
300,312,66798,2,0,L|396:302,1,96.8000029541017,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,247,67098,1,2,0:0:0:0:
481,355,67248,2,0,P|497:309|493:261,1,96.8000029541017,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,21,67548,6,0,B|276:150|276:150|322:193,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,131,67923,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,131,67998,2,0,L|399:120,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,291,68298,5,10,0:0:0:0:
382,117,68448,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,66,68598,5,10,0:0:0:0:
345,227,68748,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,211,68898,5,8,0:3:0:0:
138,189,68973,1,8,0:3:0:0:
186,191,69048,1,8,0:3:0:0:
227,217,69123,1,8,0:3:0:0:
251,258,69198,1,4,0:3:0:0:
274,299,69273,1,4,0:3:0:0:
315,324,69348,1,4,0:3:0:0:
363,327,69423,1,4,0:3:0:0:
405,305,69498,2,0,P|413:277|416:249,1,57.1999973815919,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
156,291,69648,6,0,P|145:353|144:383,1,72.6000022155762,4|0,0:2|2:2,0:0:0:0:
203,197,69949,6,0,P|145:251|66:244,1,158.399995166016
51,50,70399,2,0,P|126:29|192:68,1,158.399995166016,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,132,70849,2,0,P|297:95|302:56,1,79.1999975830079
405,217,71149,6,0,B|335:197|326:251|250:231,2,158.399995166016,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,292,71899,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,116,72049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,310,72199,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,38,72349,6,0,P|388:87|307:80,1,158.399995166016
209,139,72799,2,0,P|187:207|239:299,1,158.399995166016,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,29,73249,2,0,P|173:27|209:42,1,79.1999975830079
311,201,73549,6,0,L|322:122,1,79.1999975830079
128,231,73850,2,0,L|116:309,1,79.1999975830079,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,161,74150,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,161,74225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,161,74300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
234,375,74450,1,8,0:3:0:0:
385,207,74600,1,4,0:3:0:0:
216,268,74750,6,0,B|316:254|306:329|396:317,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,318,75200,2,0,P|89:274|88:226,1,96.8000029541017,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,146,75425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,146,75500,1,2,0:0:0:0:
209,379,75650,1,0,0:0:0:0:
383,229,75800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
278,178,75950,6,0,L|271:274,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,113,76250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,80,76400,1,10,0:0:0:0:
271,274,76550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,254,76625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,234,76700,1,2,0:0:0:0:
385,227,76850,2,0,P|432:235|480:236,1,96.8000029541017,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,180,77150,6,0,P|78:151|3:207,1,193.600005908203,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,287,77600,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,240,77751,2,0,P|291:195|290:146,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,27,78051,2,0,P|71:71|72:120,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,98,78351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
6,202,78501,5,8,0:3:0:0:
44,230,78576,1,8,0:3:0:0:
92,236,78651,1,8,0:3:0:0:
136,217,78726,1,8,0:3:0:0:
166,180,78801,1,4,0:3:0:0:
195,142,78876,1,4,0:3:0:0:
239,124,78951,1,4,0:3:0:0:
287,129,79026,1,4,0:3:0:0:
326,158,79101,2,0,P|331:185|332:214,1,57.1999973815919,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
72,120,79251,6,0,L|77:47,1,72.6000022155762,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
156,173,79551,6,0,P|73:151|5:201,1,176,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,239,80001,2,0,P|275:197|276:149,1,88,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,72,80226,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,72,80301,1,2,0:0:0:0:
377,236,80451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,285,80601,1,8,0:0:0:0:
286,178,80751,6,0,L|198:174,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,170,80976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,169,81051,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,72,81201,1,10,0:0:0:0:
152,285,81351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,120,81501,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,236,81651,1,8,0:0:0:0:
75,199,81727,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,175,81802,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,170,81876,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,184,81952,6,0,P|281:197|351:120,1,176,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,384,82402,2,0,P|241:341|242:298,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,270,82627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,270,82702,1,2,0:0:0:0:
243,92,82852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,275,83002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,196,83152,6,0,L|154:184,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,270,83452,1,0,0:0:0:0:
357,64,83602,2,0,P|358:107|346:149,1,88,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,196,83827,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,196,83902,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,4,84052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,113,84202,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,195,84352,6,0,P|337:166|411:208,1,176,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,362,84802,2,0,L|332:274,1,88,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,91,85102,2,0,L|127:178,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,165,85402,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,329,85552,6,0,B|207:265|207:265|238:227|238:227|244:162,1,176,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,165,85928,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,165,86003,1,10,0:0:0:0:
333,92,86153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,58,86303,2,0,P|180:54|224:47,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,296,86603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
497,246,86753,6,0,P|432:190|348:207,1,176,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,206,87128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,206,87203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,349,87353,1,2,0:0:0:0:
334,102,87503,1,8,0:0:0:0:
231,336,87653,1,10,0:0:0:0:
429,147,87803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
185,56,87953,6,2,B|202:122|172:187|172:187|206:163|253:165,1,220,6|0,0:2|0:0,0:1:0:0:
Nao Tomori
ping me when you update i guess, i dont see any changes..? not really looking to kill the set so yea
Topic Starter
_DT3

Naotoshi wrote:

ping me when you update i guess, i dont see any changes..? not really looking to kill the set so yea
Dw, just didn't update yet, will do when I arrive from school
Nao Tomori
he pinged me and its ok
Xinnoh
no kd obviously

recheck for another
00:56:595 (4,5,1) - Would just nerf this a bit, 01:03:497 (3,4,1) - is easier since there's a slider rather than two circles.
01:10:399 (2,3) - maybe change rhythm here since vocal is followed everywhere else, maybe use 1/2 slider on 01:09:949 (1) - and move 01:10:399 (2,3) - back by 1/2
+ overlap is pretty inconsistent with how rest of this was mapped, would just avoid

will bub after change since nao approves
Topic Starter
_DT3

Sinnoh wrote:

no kd obviously

recheck for another
00:56:595 (4,5,1) - Would just nerf this a bit, 01:03:497 (3,4,1) - is easier since there's a slider rather than two circles. Would rather not, distance between the two is similar anyway + density is higher on the first one anyway
01:10:399 (2,3) - maybe change rhythm here since vocal is followed everywhere else, maybe use 1/2 slider on 01:09:949 (1) - and move 01:10:399 (2,3) - back by 1/2
+ overlap is pretty inconsistent with how rest of this was mapped, would just avoid I changed rhythm but left an overlap, similar stuff is in the map too

will bub after change since nao approves
Thank
Xinnoh
Your message is too short.
sahuang
ok requalified then
Topic Starter
_DT3
Thanks again!
Shunao
Gratzzzz!
rickyfernando

_DT3 wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, December 25, 2017 at 12:01:48 PM

Artist: LiSA
Title: Brave Freak Out -TV ver.-
Source: クオリディア・コード
Tags: Qualidea Code OP Opening Risa Oribe Tomoya Tabuchi Koichiro Takahashi 10th Single ShogunMoon Astarte Mir LCFC LowComboFC Plaudible Lasse A_r_M_i_N Armin Kibbleru
BPM: 205
Filesize: 16704kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. A r M i N's Belief (5.91 stars, 405 notes)
  2. Another (5.16 stars, 380 notes)
  3. Collab Normal (2.23 stars, 185 notes)
  4. Kibb's Extra (5.86 stars, 420 notes)
  5. Lasse's Insane (4.64 stars, 372 notes)
  6. LCFC's Hyper (3.71 stars, 294 notes)
  7. Mir's Advanced (2.92 stars, 224 notes)
  8. Plaudible's Insane (4.24 stars, 323 notes)
  9. Shogun's Easy (1.69 stars, 121 notes)
Download: LiSA - Brave Freak Out -TV ver.-
Download: LiSA - Brave Freak Out -TV ver.- (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Season 1: Opening | Ending
Season 2: Opening | Ending
Season 3: Opening | Ending

Easy - by ShogunMoon
Normal - by Astarte + _DT3
Hard/Advanced - by Mir | LowComboFC
Insane - by Plaudible | Lasse | _DT3
Extra - by A r M i N | Kibbleru

Deleted Expert - by Evanescent-
Report not deleted disqualified not beatmap here!