forum

Osu! Not taking my MP3 File? [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hitty40
I'm trying to put on of my songs into Osu! in Edit, I managed to put two other songs in there for editing, and they went through fine. Is there a size limit as to how big I can put and an MP3 file into Osu!?
James2250
Not sure if you are talking about dragging an mp3 into edit or trying to upload one of your maps.

There is no limit when dragging an mp3 in edit so you might want to make sure your mp3 isn't corrupt or some other problem. As for uploading your map you are only allowed a 24mb limit unless you are going for approval (then name your difficulty 'Marathon').
Topic Starter
hitty40

James2250 wrote:

Not sure if you are talking about dragging an mp3 into edit or trying to upload one of your maps.

There is no limit when dragging an mp3 in edit so you might want to make sure your mp3 isn't corrupt or some other problem. As for uploading your map you are only allowed a 24mb limit unless you are going for approval (then name your difficulty 'Marathon').
I seriously don't know if it's corrupted or not. When I play it in iTunes, it plays fine all the way, but when I try to drag in into Osu!, it just doesn't show up.

EDIT: The songs also show up in my Osu!/songs file.
Topic Starter
hitty40
Bumping.
awp

hitty40 wrote:

Is there a size limit as to how big I can put and an MP3 file into Osu!?
Maybe, but it's at least 100MB. So that's probably not the issue. There may be access issues (some other program using it), Read Only (no idea if it's a problem) or something else (screwy filename). Any more details on the mp3 itself?
Topic Starter
hitty40
Nevermind. I had to restart my computer to fix it.