boston says 57

this humidity map is actually quite interesting
Lizzehb
47 for me~

Also Weezy I guess nobody cares about Canada. D:
Firo Prochainezo
39 for me, bitches. 8-)
jjrocks
45 over here and I'm STILL wearing long sleeves.

Also grilling is amazing
Vext_old

E-Hooker wrote:

they cancelled all the parades here because pussies can't stand 87F and humid

DGDFGERGHWESFDG

WHAT! It's 107F here and they are marching like crazy brain washed military solders.
Kira_old2
Happy Independence Day!

Now where are my firecrackers?
Claudia_old

Vext wrote:

E-Hooker wrote:

they cancelled all the parades here because pussies can't stand 87F and humid

DGDFGERGHWESFDG

WHAT! It's 107F here and they are marching like crazy brain washed military solders.
cause you guys have no humidity

fuck temperature, humidity is what totally ruins a day [and causes thunderstorms]
Vext_old
Humidity shmooshmiddity, shmooshmiddity, I like that Ima start using that word.
Firo Prochainezo

E-Hooker wrote:

cause you guys have no humidity

fuck temperature, humidity is what totally ruins a day [and causes thunderstorms]
Ehy, look it at the bright side: thunderstorms are cool.
jjrocks
I went to Iwo Jima to watch the fireworks that Washington DC puts on. Oh my god, they were amazing best fireworks show I've ever been to.
arien666
Happy Independence Day!

:3
OzzyOzrock
Independence Day is the day in which America was Invented. The day when Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln got together and founded a country based on freedom.

After getting approval from John F. Kennedy, they obtained the land for it from the Native Americans (who didn't want it anyways). Then they all got together for a celebration of watermelons, hot dogs, and hamburgers!
Cuddlebun
that humidity map is retarded, there is no fucking way Atlanta is more humid than Savannah or Brunswick

there's just no way
Shellghost

E-Hooker wrote:

georgia says 51
boston says 57
Australian summer humidity wants to have a word with you.
Protip: Most of the eastern populace lives right on the eastern coast. Population in the middle area is much more sparse.
Also, no one lives in Western Australia.
Cyclohexane
>No one lives in Western Australia
>Perth

Where does peppy live again?
jjrocks

Mr Color wrote:

>Perth

The moon, but since modern technology doesn't know where the moon is in relation to the earth they just put him in Perth, Australia. Which is a made up town for everyone who lives on the moon.
Claudia_old

Cuddlebun wrote:

that humidity map is retarded, there is no fucking way Atlanta is more humid than Savannah or Brunswick

there's just no way
humidity is always changin' gurl
62% right now sfdgdfgdfg

also f u australia
though in the end, January is basically equal to July/August here so we're pretty equally matched, too bad your winters are far milder than ours
Jarby

jjrocks wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

>Perth

The moon, but since modern technology doesn't know where the moon is in relation to the earth they just put him in Perth, Australia. Which is a made up town for everyone who lives on the moon.
Shit, who told you?
Kotik_old
97% of humid in denmark yesterday. dem fgts.
Teras

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Independence Day is the day in which America was Invented. The day when Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln got together and founded a country based on freedom.

After getting approval from John F. Kennedy, they obtained the land for it from the Native Americans (who didn't want it anyways). Then they all got together for a celebration of watermelons, hot dogs, and hamburgers!
What is America, please tell me :cry:
yeahyeahyeahhh

Ephemeral wrote:

lol you pansies can't handle 30c

loooooooool
I WISH it was 30C here, that'd be nice and cool for a change