forum

gmtn. vs. kozato (fw. LUZE) & gmtn. (witch's slave) - squart

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sieg

Bakari wrote:

For the sake of transparency I'd really insist on keeping all the discussions related to the beatmap quality and patterning in English. If you believe that something has to be addressed, say it in English. Otherise, proceed to the private messages.
This.

Also @Fanteer don't involve me in your dramas.
Namki

Sieg wrote:

Bakari wrote:

For the sake of transparency I'd really insist on keeping all the discussions related to the beatmap quality and patterning in English. If you believe that something has to be addressed, say it in English. Otherise, proceed to the private messages.
This.
Also don't involve me in your dramas.
This.
Also I don't mind if Lama doesn't want to change anything from my mod, I just gave you my opinion, that's it.
If no one has something else to say connected with the map I'm fine with it then.
Okoratu
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fwiw i don't hate you or the map lol quite the opposite the map is kinda fun

01:16:714 (2) - has one repeat too much
04:57:710 (5) - 05:05:710 (1) - shoudl be buffered according to guideline:

Buzz sliders should have appropriate delay before the next note. 1/8 and 1/16 sliders should be followed by a 1/4 gap, whereas 1/12 sliders should be followed by a 1/6 gap. This ensures that the hit-window between hitobjects is playable.

all the other sliders in your map do that
you may want to reconsider the opinions of everyone else here because i doubt Bakari nor Sieg nor I have ill intentions here. When in doubt, get someone to translate
Ulysses
It is shocking that an unobservance of a mere guideline could amount to a doxastic justification for the result of disqualification. It is though worth nothing that since the disqualification has occurred and thereby any arguments against it would be in vain, the action of ameliorating the map in question is more noble than whining about your misfortune. I can be of assistance if you desire.
Okoratu
should read the definition of a guideline, besides the rest of the map follows it just fine lol
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

Okorin wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fwiw i don't hate you or the map lol quite the opposite the map is kinda fun

01:16:714 (2) - has one repeat too much ++++
04:57:710 (5) - 05:05:710 (1) - shoudl be buffered according to guideline ++++ :

Buzz sliders should have appropriate delay before the next note. 1/8 and 1/16 sliders should be followed by a 1/4 gap, whereas 1/12 sliders should be followed by a 1/6 gap. This ensures that the hit-window between hitobjects is playable.

all the other sliders in your map do that
you may want to reconsider the opinions of everyone else here because i doubt Bakari nor Sieg nor I have ill intentions here. When in doubt, get someone to translate

Bakari wrote:

Oh well, I was sort of invited to post my opinion, so yeah. Not a huge fan of this kind of music, but I thought I'd give somewhat objective commentary here.

[General]
  1. 04:40:129 (1) - the way you hitsound this beat (literally a voice sample) is sort of misleading as instead of actually giving audible eedback it just ads a different sample. You could just storyboard the sound into the .osu or .osb file. It would be way more logical, I believe.
    Note: and even if you do intend to keep it this way, you really should tick the "samples match playback rate" toggle as any playback rate modifier ruins the intended experience.
Fix

Thanks <3
ddfgit
it's a staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
Monstrata
Okay, changes look good. Ready to go again~
Luel Roseline
H Y P E ?
Djulus
when?
Shmiklak
pls requalify
Sieg

Shmiklak wrote:

pls requalify
Hey lululu
HP 8.5 died inc
Cryptic
Okay I'll be busy for a bit again starting tomorrow, so here ya go man.
_MiaoFUuU_
wow gratz!
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna
thanks ;w;
Chalwa
Wow, very nice map! Congratz c:
Hey lululu
graz!
iyasine
gratz!
milr_