Deif wants to see another mod on the fruity diffs? Here I am!not mentioned = fixed
CS progression is a bit meh (4.3 -> 4.0 -> 4.5) but no obstacle for ranked status.
And why is there a car driving over the screen at the end of the second kiai xD
My suggestions will be nitpicky, since there are no major issues to be found.Spec's Overdose
- 00:19:962 (1) - Remove NC
- 00:52:433 (1) - Remove NC
- 00:58:786 (2) - Shouldn't be the NC on this note instead of 00:58:433 (1) - to stay consistent?
- 01:10:080 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - is inconsistent with 01:15:727 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - and 01:21:374 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - pattern-wise and difficulty-wise (it has way more antiflow than the other two). Please adjust this section to be more consistent. they're supposed to be inconsistent with various patterns
- 01:12:903 (1) - This plays... boring. Something with more movement would be more fun to play imo. The transition to 01:14:315 (1) - could also be more remarkable. I don't think it's boring lol
- 01:19:962 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - These three triangles are a bit too flowy to play imo, what about exchange one triangle with something like 01:14:315 (1,2,3) - ? being flowy is never bad :l
- 01:21:021 (10) - This being not a 2/3 slider with a hyperdash to the next note is inconsistent with 01:09:727 (10,1) - and 01:15:374 (10,1) - . Please make it consistent. I know it's inconsistent but i want to have a break there, also the sound is still a bit different
- 01:30:903 (2,1) - Very weak transition into the second kiai, could be at least a harder dash if not a hyper.
- 01:33:198 (1) - Remove NC
- 01:53:139 (5) - Add NC
- 01:58:609 - I think you should map this sound because otherwise that would be the only strong sound in the end that you haven't mapped.
Really nice Overdose, I like it a lot.
I think the catch diffs are pretty much ready. Maybe a quick check of the stream parts of someone else may be good, but I think it isn't 100% necessary.
thanks for mod!