thanks for mod!
Deif wrote:I realised this was the first mod for the fruit difficulties appart of Hareimu's small post a few pages ago. I'll try to cover as much as possible:
- 00:51:727 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Having to perform (almost) the same left-right movement 7 times isn't the most creative pattern in the difficulty to be honest. Try to invert some of the sliders to change their orientation at least to create some more variety. redesigned the part!
- 01:00:903 (5) - Try to get this object a bit more to the right if possible. Chances of hitting the edge of the screen are quite high after the previous hyper. done
- 01:06:903 (1) - After the previous antiflow patterns, trying to keep the catcher in a fixated position like with this kickslider is a hard task to do. Try to create a C-shaped 1/8 pattern instead to have a better flow in this transition? ok
- 01:12:198 (3,1) - Intentional edge dash? Since it's rather unexpected in this section, try to reduce the distance between those two objects to something similar as you did in 01:11:492 (1,2,3) - . sure
- 01:30:551 (1) - This object should definitely go a bit more to the left. The hyper is definitely too strong to catch the next object 01:30:903 (2) - without knowing the beatmap. fixed
- 01:43:433 (10) - Your maps tend to be a good balance between playability and aesthetics, though in this case you can move this slider a bit more to the right for the sake of aesthetics (or alternatively tilt the previous slider (9) a bit more to reduce the distance). done!
Popping because of the unrankable found in Rain, and in order to find 1-2 more mods from experienced players/modders in all difficulties just in case.
For your highest difficulty, "Entsetzen" doesn't make much sense for this song. Roughly translated it means "horrify" in German, in the meaning of surprise/shock. Interpreting the lyrics something as "Verzweiflung" (=despair) could be a more appropriate difficulty name instead, as it reflects better the feelings of the man living alone in that forest.