jioyi - cyanine [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
148
show more
Moku_Hazushi
(From my modding queue~)

Sorry for the late mod, you posted the request in my queue more than 20 days ago, but in addition to having this queue really busy, many things happened irl xD
I hope you are still maintaining this map anyway, here is the mod for the first 2 difficulties, since its a long map ill mode the other diff tomorrow when ill have more time.

Also, i tend to make many personnal suggestions in my mod, so please only apply them if you 120% agree~

EDIT 1: Hyper modding is done but sorry Ill have to delayed Another & Ultimate modding once more, today was a busy day again :c
EDIT 2: Mod finally done~

Legend is 0|1|2|3



00:09:230 (9230|3,9560|1) - Id CTRL+G those, just to follow the piano pitch going higher

00:25:074 (25074|3) - Maybe move it to (2), sorry i dont have logic reason for this, i just feel it would go better with the drum to alternate with 2 columns only instead of going for a 3rd one

00:31:667 (31667|3) - Why not keeping the same jack pattern you used to do before ? I dont think its a big deal to break the LNs just here

00:37:766 - What about adding a note at (2) ? To match the piano (also you did it at 00:41:722 so it would be great to add here too for consistency)

00:47:491 (47491|3) - I find this LN a bit weird, im not sure what you intended to map with it, maybe the fast piano stair, but anyway this LN feels a bit alone in the middle of nothing maybe remove it and just add a note at 00:47:656 if you want to enhance the piano going faster

At 00:53:755 - Somehow i hear this part more with 2 LNs like this. Also maybe its interesting to keep with this 2 LN pattern so a beginner would recognize something he/she has already played at 00:45:183



01:23:095 (83095|1,83260|2) - I would CTRL+G those, first for to follow the synth pitch and then because i like playing a note just after an LN ahah :p
(more seriously, that one column jump pattern is more in the spirit of the surrounding mapping anyway, but the stair is also a good idea in a sense that it contrasts with those, up to you)

01:27:710 (87710|2) - And here is the magic, if you move it to (0) you would have :
01:20:292 - Stair pattern
01:22:930 - Column jump pattern
01:25:567 - Stair pattern
01:27:545 - Column jump pattern owo)b

01:31:336 (91336|2) - Maybe move it to (1) for the jack like at the beginning
01:36:611 (96611|1) - To (2) for the same reason

01:53:424 (113424|2) - I would have seen a LN here (until 01:53:754)
01:58:699 (118699|1) - Ok that would mean adding a LN here too

02:07:188 (127188|2) - Would move it to (1) and
02:07:435 (127435|0) - To (2), the idea is to go in the opposite direction as 02:04:633 (124633|3,124798|1) or 02:05:787 (125787|3,125952|0) so it wont confuse too much the beginners because of the rythm change (especially ternary in binary can be really tricky at that level)

02:05:787 (125787|3,125952|0) - Just maybe add a note here to make the middle of that kiai even more fun and challeging for beginner
02:55:897 - Same thing


Nice diff, entertaining and challenging with a great range of rythm pattern while keeping it simple for beginners. About the HS this is far above my skills i have nothing to contest about it. Just something bother me, during the last kiai, i heard the "click" sounds going sometime to the right ear and sometime in the middle but never to the left here. But anyway i thing it would be real fun to make it go from left to right and right to left during the kiai what do you think ?


00:03:296 (3296|2) - Move it to (3), its no fun to have this 00:02:307 (2307|2,2637|1) twice. You can move the whole pattern else where or move the next note, but the idea is not to have the same pattern twice. Also the idea behind moving it to (3) is to echo with 00:04:285 (4285|1,4615|2,4944|0)

Okay maybe move the following :
00:18:975 (18975|0) - To (1)
00:19:964 (19964|3) - To (2)
00:20:953 (20953|0) - To (1)
00:21:942 (21942|3) - To (2)
The thing is all those first triplet patterns 00:18:315 (18315|2,18398|1,18480|0) and 00:18:645 (18645|1,18727|2,18810|3) have their last note on the (0) or (3) column. But the single notes are also use those column creating a some king of void in the (1) and (2) column for the beginning of that section
(at least that what i feel when testplaying)

00:38:260 - Missing note for the piano
00:39:249 - Here too

00:44:194 (44194|3) - Move it to (2), not sure you need that jack triplet 00:44:194 (44194|3,44524|3,44689|3)

00:46:832 (46832|0,47161|0) - Move it to another column, the jack is good for the kicks, but you should not jack with the snare at 00:47:491 (47491|0)

00:48:810 (48810|1,48892|2,48975|3) - Ok im not sure what you are doing with this, its a bit confusing, there is no piano going that fast here, i think at least remove 00:48:892 (48892|2)

At 01:15:512 if you want to map those voice noise, i think a better choice would be to keep LNs and also map the "clop" tongue sound at 01:16:007
I suggest the following :


01:24:578 (84578|2) - Would move it to (1), there is no need for jack here, i think you should only use jack here when the synth is holding a note like you did at 01:22:600 (82600|2,82930|2)
01:25:238 (85238|2) - And so for this reason id move it to (1)

01:26:227 (86227|2) - Would move it to (3) to follow the synth going to a really high pitch here

01:32:490 (92490|2,92820|2,92985|1) - Maybe move it one column to the left, the pitch is a bit lower than 01:29:853 (89853|2,90183|2,90347|1) and it would avoid using exactly the same pattern twice

01:35:128 (95128|3,95457|2) - Why breaking the jack here ?

At 02:07:930 i would suggest mapping like this :

First i think you can add a note at 02:08:177 for the normal difficulty, also i think its a good place to re-use that LN-side note-LN patterns you are using during those kiai
(I must say this pattern is freaking awsome >w<)b)

02:26:968 (146968|0) - Not sure this note is really necessary, i mean you just introduced this pattern once before, maybe its too soon to already add some arrangement to it

02:28:122 - I really hear a synth note here, but since you are alternating between drum and synth mapping im sure if you should add a note here or not
(remark you added one at 02:38:672 (158672|2))

02:34:633 (154633|3,154798|2,154963|1,155128|0) - Just a suggestion, what about making them LN ? Just to mark the middle of the kiai and contrast with the surrounding mapping

02:55:238 (175238|2,175485|2) - I dont see any reason for this jack

As the previous diff, nothing to say about the HS. I think this diff need a bit more of work before being ready to be ranked, but it already has many good ideas. The kiais might be a bit easy compared to some other parts of the map but i guess its fine anyway owo)/


00:05:604 - I really think you should have a chord here

Maybe add notes at 00:16:318 and 00:16:400 its an hard diff, i think you can match the piano a bit more here

00:19:799 (19799|2,19964|0) - Would CTRL+G those, the drum HS feels like a coming back so i think the single note going with the LNs should alternate directions
Just like you did after in fact 00:23:425

00:27:711 (27711|1,27876|3) - Would CTRL+G those too for the same reasons, but this create an unwanted jack with the next chords that should be fixed then

00:40:898 (40898|3,40898|0,41227|0,41227|3) - What about 1/2 long LN for those ? I feel like it could go well with the synth

00:49:634 - Maybe add a note here, i really feel you should hit something at the end of that noise

01:05:623 (65623|3) - Would move it to (0) just to follow the piano pitch

01:28:864 - That LN only feels a bit weak for the drum going faster

Maybe
01:55:897 (115897|1) - On (0) and
01:56:227 (116227|1) - On (2), i think the jacks could go well with the drum here

01:56:227 (116227|1) - Okay i somehow expected a chord here to be consistent with the snare mapping before (02:01:831 (121831|2,121831|1) + 02:02:243 (122243|2,122243|0)) but this will be a bit out of context if you dont remove 02:03:067 (123067|0) so its up to you

02:24:743 (144743|2,144743|3,144743|0) - Im really hesitating for this chords, as its the beginning of the kiai + cymbal HS so that would explain the triple but still if we look at the rest of the pattern the bass kick are mapped with double chords.
But still if you want to keep that triple chords i think you should reshape it or reshape 02:25:073 (145073|2,145073|3,145073|0), i dont think you hit the same chords for 2 different drum mapping

02:30:018 (150018|2,150018|3) - You should find another chords for this one, its the 3rd time you use the exact same chords for the bass kick mapping

02:37:270 (157270|3,157270|1,157435|2) - What happenned here ? The chord should be at 02:37:435

02:56:062 (176062|0,176062|1,176144|2,176227|3,176309|1,176391|0,176391|3) - Maybe go for a more trill-like pattern so the middle climax of this kiai will really contrast with the surrounding mapping

Nice diff overall, not too hard, not too easy. Also i didnt see real mapping error, just some adjustement here and there. Nice work owo)b


00:05:604 - Same remark as the hyper, i think you should have a chord here

00:19:469 (19469|3,19799|3) - For this section, im not sure the jack LN are really relevant since the drum is playing 2 very different sounds. What about having the second LN on the symetric side of the first one ? (like first LN is (3) then second is (0))

00:29:689 (29689|3) - I think this LN should last until 00:30:019

Maybe id add a (1,2) chords at
00:40:980 and
00:41:310 - I think its funnier to really hit something at the end of this LNs to match with the drum

01:27:051 (87051|1) - Would move it to (2) to have the jack with the next LN like at 01:21:611 (81611|1,81776|1)

01:36:611 - Maybe a triple chord here

At 01:45:183 i would suggest this kind of pattern first, to continue with the jacks a bit more :


02:25:732 (145732|0,145732|2,145897|1,146062|2,146062|0,146227|1,146391|0,146391|2) - Ok this is a bit sad & flat, what about using jack on those synth parts instead ? For example like this



That would mean using a kind of similar jack pattern at
02:31:007 + 02:36:281 + 02:41:556

02:34:963 - This is a 4.45 star, why no trill here ? T^T

02:48:150 (168150|3) - Shouldnt this LN be longer ? According to 02:46:666 (166666|1,166831|3,166996|1,167161|2)

Really cool diff, nothing much to mod actually. Fun to play and challenging at some part, but still kinda easy for a 4.45*. Many enjoyable idea through the whole map, definitly would like to see it ranked >w<)b


00:05:604 - Same remark as the 2 previous diff, i think a chord is necessary here

00:19:469 (19469|3,19799|3) - And also same remarks for those LN, once again i think it would be better to have them on different column

00:38:260 - What about having a chord here ? Okay the idea is, at the very beginning of this section you went full chords for 2 measures 00:34:304 (34304|2,34304|0,34469|3,34469|1,34634|1,34634|0,34799|3,34799|2) and i think this is a good idea. So maybe it would be nice to have some other small parts with full chord since its the last diff. Im thinking of doing 1 measure full chords at
00:38:260 + 00:40:568 + 00:47:161

00:53:096 - I really like this chord jack section, but maybe at the middle of it you can switch for other chords than (0,1) and (2,3) otherwise its a bit long and repetitive

01:01:337 (61337|0) - Would move it to (3) to follow the piano pitch

01:27:051 (87051|1) - Same remark as the another diff, would move it to (2) to have the jack with the next LN like at 01:21:611 (81611|1,81776|1)

01:42:216 - Okay, compared to the another diff, there is no reason for a specific jack pattern here, but still i think you can find a trill a bit different first instead of going (0,1) - (2,3) for 8 measures

02:15:430 (135430|2) - Maybe move it to (3) for the jack, it could go well with the snare
02:18:067 (138067|0) - Maybe to (1) for the same reasons then

02:25:732 (145732|0,145732|1,145897|2,146062|0,146062|1,146227|2,146391|1,146391|0) - Same remark as another, see above for the detailed explanation & suggestion ~

By the way, this kiai seems really weak for a last diff, i almost felt like playing the another once more here

02:48:150 (168150|3) - I think this LN should be longer if i refer to 02:46:666 (166666|1,166831|0,166996|1,167161|3)

Except the kiai at 02:24:743 that in my opinion does not raise the difficulty compared to the another, the rest is pretty clean. Even if most of the time i really feel like playing another with more notes but i guess its okay, another is really well done and so is ultimate in final :3

69th post hype >////<
Topic Starter
Rivals_7

Moku_Hazushi wrote:

(From my modding queue~)

Sorry for the late mod, you posted the request in my queue more than 20 days ago, but in addition to having this queue really busy, many things happened irl xD
I hope you are still maintaining this map anyway, here is the mod for the first 2 difficulties, since its a long map ill mode the other diff tomorrow when ill have more time.

Also, i tend to make many personnal suggestions in my mod, so please only apply them if you 120% agree~

EDIT 1: Hyper modding is done but sorry Ill have to delayed Another & Ultimate modding once more, today was a busy day again :c
EDIT 2: Mod finally done~

Legend is 0|1|2|3



00:09:230 (9230|3,9560|1) - Id CTRL+G those, just to follow the piano pitch going higher

00:25:074 (25074|3) - Maybe move it to (2), sorry i dont have logic reason for this, i just feel it would go better with the drum to alternate with 2 columns only instead of going for a 3rd one think i'd keep this. i saw the flow work much better this way for a beginners hand

00:31:667 (31667|3) - Why not keeping the same jack pattern you used to do before ? I dont think its a big deal to break the LNs just here think of note spreading too so yea (i kinda didnt get what jack you were pointing out tho)

00:37:766 - What about adding a note at (2) ? To match the piano (also you did it at 00:41:722 so it would be great to add here too for consistency) oh the 00:41:722 are intended since its to indicate to approach a new song phase. the rest i'll keep it percussion only for better approach (and consistency)

00:47:491 (47491|3) - I find this LN a bit weird, im not sure what you intended to map with it, maybe the fast piano stair, but anyway this LN feels a bit alone in the middle of nothing maybe remove it and just add a note at 00:47:656 if you want to enhance the piano going faster deleting the LN but not adding any note

At 00:53:755 - Somehow i hear this part more with 2 LNs like this. Also maybe its interesting to keep with this 2 LN pattern so a beginner would recognize something he/she has already played at 00:45:183 its somewhat a different layering so it needs a different approach too



01:23:095 (83095|1,83260|2) - I would CTRL+G those, first for to follow the synth pitch and then because i like playing a note just after an LN ahah :p
(more seriously, that one column jump pattern is more in the spirit of the surrounding mapping anyway, but the stair is also a good idea in a sense that it contrasts with those, up to you)

01:27:710 (87710|2) - And here is the magic, if you move it to (0) you would have :
01:20:292 - Stair pattern
01:22:930 - Column jump pattern
01:25:567 - Stair pattern
01:27:545 - Column jump pattern owo)b

01:31:336 (91336|2) - Maybe move it to (1) for the jack like at the beginning
01:36:611 (96611|1) - To (2) for the same reason they're different snare so yea.... (Hence why the HS is different lel)

01:53:424 (113424|2) - I would have seen a LN here (until 01:53:754)
01:58:699 (118699|1) - Ok that would mean adding a LN here too thats somewhat not intuitive for me. think i'll keep those

02:07:188 (127188|2) - Would move it to (1) and
02:07:435 (127435|0) - To (2), the idea is to go in the opposite direction as 02:04:633 (124633|3,124798|1) or 02:05:787 (125787|3,125952|0) so it wont confuse too much the beginners because of the rythm change (especially ternary in binary can be really tricky at that level) thats rather subjective thing. i actually like this since there's some kinda of jump between the column (col2 to 0 then col 3 to 0|1 which is already intuitive for beginners. The rythm is yes kind of confusing but thats not my thing since it was the music who did confusing rythmic lel

02:05:787 (125787|3,125952|0) - Just maybe add a note here to make the middle of that kiai even more fun and challeging for beginner
02:55:897 - Same thing that would be too much for an ez tho xd


Nice diff, entertaining and challenging with a great range of rythm pattern while keeping it simple for beginners. About the HS this is far above my skills i have nothing to contest about it. Just something bother me, during the last kiai, i heard the "click" sounds going sometime to the right ear and sometime in the middle but never to the left here. But anyway i thing it would be real fun to make it go from left to right and right to left during the kiai what do you think ? that would be a cool thing but kinda lazy since i copied the Hitsound with software so i'll just leave it default lol


00:05:604 - I really think you should have a chord here

Maybe add notes at 00:16:318 and 00:16:400 its an hard diff, i think you can match the piano a bit more here

00:19:799 (19799|2,19964|0) - Would CTRL+G those, the drum HS feels like a coming back so i think the single note going with the LNs should alternate directions
Just like you did after in fact 00:23:425 wouldnt do that since it'll break the consistency of hand balance

00:27:711 (27711|1,27876|3) - Would CTRL+G those too for the same reasons, but this create an unwanted jack with the next chords that should be fixed then yeah thats the reason

00:40:898 (40898|3,40898|0,41227|0,41227|3) - What about 1/2 long LN for those ? I feel like it could go well with the synth hmmh emphasis didnt go well with that

00:49:634 - Maybe add a note here, i really feel you should hit something at the end of that noise no beat tho.

01:05:623 (65623|3) - Would move it to (0) just to follow the piano pitch

01:28:864 - That LN only feels a bit weak for the drum going faster the starting drum is weak anyways

Maybe
01:55:897 (115897|1) - On (0) and
01:56:227 (116227|1) - On (2), i think the jacks could go well with the drum here they're not drum :u

01:56:227 (116227|1) - Okay i somehow expected a chord here to be consistent with the snare mapping before (02:01:831 (121831|2,121831|1) + 02:02:243 (122243|2,122243|0)) but this will be a bit out of context if you dont remove 02:03:067 (123067|0) so its up to you pretty sure its different than what you've pointed. - 01:56:227 (116227|1) - are synths

02:24:743 (144743|2,144743|3,144743|0) - Im really hesitating for this chords, as its the beginning of the kiai + cymbal HS so that would explain the triple but still if we look at the rest of the pattern the bass kick are mapped with double chords.
But still if you want to keep that triple chords i think you should reshape it or reshape 02:25:073 (145073|2,145073|3,145073|0), i dont think you hit the same chords for 2 different drum mapping sadly we dont have much choice since 4K column limit. I pretend the triples for both cymbal crash and the snare just for this final kiai since everything going intense so the patern are also intense too.

another kind of alternative if i want to keep the triple chords for snare are making the chords+cymbal a quad but thats too exaggerating for this diff


02:30:018 (150018|2,150018|3) - You should find another chords for this one, its the 3rd time you use the exact same chords for the bass kick mapping kick use double chord, snare use triple chord. its a natural on mapping since the snare is louder than a kick

02:37:270 (157270|3,157270|1,157435|2) - What happenned here ? The chord should be at 02:37:435

02:56:062 (176062|0,176062|1,176144|2,176227|3,176309|1,176391|0,176391|3) - Maybe go for a more trill-like pattern so the middle climax of this kiai will really contrast with the surrounding mapping Trill is somewhat too extreme for a "Hard" tier so hink i'll keep xd

Nice diff overall, not too hard, not too easy. Also i didnt see real mapping error, just some adjustement here and there. Nice work owo)b


00:05:604 - Same remark as the hyper, i think you should have a chord here

00:19:469 (19469|3,19799|3) - For this section, im not sure the jack LN are really relevant since the drum is playing 2 very different sounds. What about having the second LN on the symetric side of the first one ? (like first LN is (3) then second is (0)) i'm kinda ignoring that thing. since my pattern revolved around one way of stairs to indicate the song pace

00:29:689 (29689|3) - I think this LN should last until 00:30:019

Maybe id add a (1,2) chords at
00:40:980 and
00:41:310 - I think its funnier to really hit something at the end of this LNs to match with the drum uhhh not intuitive with the emphasis

01:27:051 (87051|1) - Would move it to (2) to have the jack with the next LN like at 01:21:611 (81611|1,81776|1) that would make the col 1 somewhat empty tho

01:36:611 - Maybe a triple chord here already specialized my chord at - 01:33:974 (93974|2,93974|0,93974|1) -

At 01:45:183 i would suggest this kind of pattern first, to continue with the jacks a bit more : changed a little bit


02:25:732 (145732|0,145732|2,145897|1,146062|2,146062|0,146227|1,146391|0,146391|2) - Ok this is a bit sad & flat, what about using jack on those synth parts instead ? For example like this done it differently



That would mean using a kind of similar jack pattern at
02:31:007 + 02:36:281 + 02:41:556

02:34:963 - This is a 4.45 star, why no trill here ? T^T

02:48:150 (168150|3) - Shouldnt this LN be longer ? According to 02:46:666 (166666|1,166831|3,166996|1,167161|2)

Really cool diff, nothing much to mod actually. Fun to play and challenging at some part, but still kinda easy for a 4.45*. Many enjoyable idea through the whole map, definitly would like to see it ranked >w<)b


00:05:604 - Same remark as the 2 previous diff, i think a chord is necessary here

00:19:469 (19469|3,19799|3) - And also same remarks for those LN, once again i think it would be better to have them on different column idk i feel its really fit like this (I think its because the same pitch despite being different snare)

00:38:260 - What about having a chord here ? Okay the idea is, at the very beginning of this section you went full chords for 2 measures 00:34:304 (34304|2,34304|0,34469|3,34469|1,34634|1,34634|0,34799|3,34799|2) and i think this is a good idea. So maybe it would be nice to have some other small parts with full chord since its the last diff. Im thinking of doing 1 measure full chords at
00:38:260 + 00:40:568 + 00:47:161 I kinda dont get what are you trying to explain here. some of the chords are following both piano and snare and some of the piano i left it single since it was rather weak

00:53:096 - I really like this chord jack section, but maybe at the middle of it you can switch for other chords than (0,1) and (2,3) otherwise its a bit long and repetitive i dont like using split chord :c like 0|2, 1|3 etc

01:01:337 (61337|0) - Would move it to (3) to follow the piano pitch i think the pitch already fit tho

01:27:051 (87051|1) - Same remark as the another diff, would move it to (2) to have the jack with the next LN like at 01:21:611 (81611|1,81776|1) uhh same

01:42:216 - Okay, compared to the another diff, there is no reason for a specific jack pattern here, but still i think you can find a trill a bit different first instead of going (0,1) - (2,3) for 8 measures

02:15:430 (135430|2) - Maybe move it to (3) for the jack, it could go well with the snare
02:18:067 (138067|0) - Maybe to (1) for the same reasons then

02:25:732 (145732|0,145732|1,145897|2,146062|0,146062|1,146227|2,146391|1,146391|0) - Same remark as another, see above for the detailed explanation & suggestion ~ as for this one i think its fine. since the column limit is just 4. maybe you just complain it since it wasnt too aesthetical-ish so yea xD

By the way, this kiai seems really weak for a last diff, i almost felt like playing the another once more here Its somewhat intended for a buildup intensity

02:48:150 (168150|3) - I think this LN should be longer if i refer to 02:46:666 (166666|1,166831|0,166996|1,167161|3)

Except the kiai at 02:24:743 that in my opinion does not raise the difficulty compared to the another, the rest is pretty clean. Even if most of the time i really feel like playing another with more notes but i guess its okay, another is really well done and so is ultimate in final :3 yeah both last kiai concept are different just for the sake of pattern variety and buildup intensity lel

69th post hype >////<
Thx a lot :D. no reply=fix
Aste-

Moku_Hazushi wrote:

(From my modding queue~)

Sorry for the late mod, you posted the request in my queue more than 20 days ago, but in addition to having this queue really busy, many things happened irl xD
I hope you are still maintaining this map anyway, here is the mod for the first 2 difficulties, since its a long map ill mode the other diff tomorrow when ill have more time.

Also, i tend to make many personnal suggestions in my mod, so please only apply them if you 120% agree~

EDIT 1: Hyper modding is done but sorry Ill have to delayed Another & Ultimate modding once more, today was a busy day again :c
EDIT 2: Mod finally done~

Legend is 0|1|2|3




00:03:296 (3296|2) - Move it to (3), its no fun to have this 00:02:307 (2307|2,2637|1) twice. You can move the whole pattern else where or move the next note, but the idea is not to have the same pattern twice. Also the idea behind moving it to (3) is to echo with 00:04:285 (4285|1,4615|2,4944|0) // re-arrange it base on the HS pitch

Okay maybe move the following :
00:18:975 (18975|0) - To (1)
00:19:964 (19964|3) - To (2)
00:20:953 (20953|0) - To (1)
00:21:942 (21942|3) - To (2) // about this... the flow and pattern are no need more fix, thanks for your help thou
The thing is all those first triplet patterns 00:18:315 (18315|2,18398|1,18480|0) and 00:18:645 (18645|1,18727|2,18810|3) have their last note on the (0) or (3) column. But the single notes are also use those column creating a some king of void in the (1) and (2) column for the beginning of that section
(at least that what i feel when testplaying) // well.. that's the idea... make it feels like playing the rim of the drum

00:38:260 - Missing note for the piano
00:39:249 - Here too

00:44:194 (44194|3) - Move it to (2), not sure you need that jack triplet 00:44:194 (44194|3,44524|3,44689|3) // uhh.. keep for now. i want to keep the feel of the music there

00:46:832 (46832|0,47161|0) - Move it to another column, the jack is good for the kicks, but you should not jack with the snare at 00:47:491 (47491|0)

00:48:810 (48810|1,48892|2,48975|3) - Ok im not sure what you are doing with this, its a bit confusing, there is no piano going that fast here, i think at least remove 00:48:892 (48892|2) // oh. my mistake.. fixed and following the piano

At 01:15:512 if you want to map those voice noise, i think a better choice would be to keep LNs and also map the "clop" tongue sound at 01:16:007
I suggest the following :


01:24:578 (84578|2) - Would move it to (1), there is no need for jack here, i think you should only use jack here when the synth is holding a note like you did at 01:22:600 (82600|2,82930|2) // pitch.. sorry
01:25:238 (85238|2) - And so for this reason id move it to (1) // this too

01:26:227 (86227|2) - Would move it to (3) to follow the synth going to a really high pitch here

01:32:490 (92490|2,92820|2,92985|1) - Maybe move it one column to the left, the pitch is a bit lower than 01:29:853 (89853|2,90183|2,90347|1) and it would avoid using exactly the same pattern twice

01:35:128 (95128|3,95457|2) - Why breaking the jack here ?

At 02:07:930 i would suggest mapping like this :

First i think you can add a note at 02:08:177 for the normal difficulty, also i think its a good place to re-use that LN-side note-LN patterns you are using during those kiai
(I must say this pattern is freaking awsome >w<)b)

02:26:968 (146968|0) - Not sure this note is really necessary, i mean you just introduced this pattern once before, maybe its too soon to already add some arrangement to it // naah... it's fine

02:28:122 - I really hear a synth note here, but since you are alternating between drum and synth mapping im sure if you should add a note here or not
(remark you added one at 02:38:672 (158672|2))

02:34:633 (154633|3,154798|2,154963|1,155128|0) - Just a suggestion, what about making them LN ? Just to mark the middle of the kiai and contrast with the surrounding mapping // nice idea

02:55:238 (175238|2,175485|2) - I dont see any reason for this jack // uhh... yes it is.... feels

As the previous diff, nothing to say about the HS. I think this diff need a bit more of work before being ready to be ranked, but it already has many good ideas. The kiais might be a bit easy compared to some other parts of the map but i guess its fine anyway owo)/


69th post hype >////<
Done~

https://puu.sh/w1UYC/e1309517ce.rar
Umo-
NM req from imtdb1's modding queue
1|2|3|4
00:34:469 - imo you should make that 1 note chord because there are no sounds that you followed that support it
00:34:799 - ^
00:44:194 - meybe add a little LN here?
00:48:315 - make it 1 note chord because imo its better that you only use double not chords at the sounds like 00:48:480
00:48:645 - ^
01:21:281 - make it double?
02:34:963 - add a note in 1st column
00:31:337 - why not use doubles?
00:31:997 - ^
00:37:766 - make it 1 note
00:49:909 - that pattern is really awkward to play (at least for me). Meybe make it like this
01:10:567 - why not add a SV like you did at 01:07:931 ?
Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Rivals_7

imtdb1 wrote:

NM req from imtdb1's modding queue
1|2|3|4
00:34:469 - imo you should make that 1 note chord because there are no sounds that you followed that support it
00:34:799 - ^ ^ uh not rly. its my intention to make both piano and percussion to be doubled
00:44:194 - meybe add a little LN here? hmm its better like this imo
00:48:315 - make it 1 note chord because imo its better that you only use double not chords at the sounds like 00:48:480
00:48:645 - ^ ^ pretty much same reason
01:21:281 - make it double?
02:34:963 - add a note in 1st column intentional. as the note after this are stairs
00:31:337 - why not use doubles?
00:31:997 - ^ ^ its snare tho
00:37:766 - make it 1 note same as hyper
00:49:909 - that pattern is really awkward to play (at least for me). Meybe make it like this hmm not really. it was intended to reflect the diff curve on Ultimate
01:10:567 - why not add a SV like you did at 01:07:931 ? i'll think about it later i guess
Good Luck!
Thx for mod!
Mage
Hello~

00:03:296 (3296|2,3626|1) - i'm sure these sounds are different than 00:02:307 (2307|2,2637|1) . So, replace these notes

00:55:074 (55074|1,55183|2,55293|1,55403|2,55513|1,55623|2) - i don't think this trill is a really good idea, 00:55:403 (55403|2,55513|1,55623|2) - replace this i guess

00:55:733 - https://puu.sh/wlGCx/91fb1d53d4.png - i think it's better fits to music

01:51:776 - i'm sure new LN start here

02:06:858 - finish LN and put note?

02:08:177 - add note?

02:22:930 (142930|0,143012|2,143177|0,143260|2) - it play not so well, may be something like 02:22:930 - https://puu.sh/wlHdF/2e257d1efb.png
00:11:208 - i hear two sounds, so double?

00:56:722 - i don't think it's a good idea to put 1/4 notes on 1/6 sounds. Is this rankable? xd

01:29:358 - i think better to put notes on main melody (01:29:853 - 01:30:183 - 01:32:490 - 01:32:820 - and etc.)

01:49:139 - shoundn't you put here 1/2 LN for 1/8 sounds like you did before (01:48:479 (108479|3))
00:11:208 - same as in Hyper, double?

00:16:400 - https://puu.sh/wlHU1/8ca7def593.jpg - right is Hyper diff. How you can see Hyper is more difficult than Another xd

02:11:886 - add note

03:04:303 - https://puu.sh/wlIKY/6a5e0ca226.jpg - let's look on Hyper again, yep, it's harder. Maybe you will make 1/4 jump stream huh
00:11:208 - same as in Hyper, double?

00:16:400 - should i talk about hyper again? xd

01:39:249 - should be triple

03:04:303 - https://puu.sh/wlJbA/2cbdcdf09b.png - it plays pretty well, and better fits to music
Good luck!
CrumpetFiddler
As requested in Crumpey's Mod Queue!

1|2|3|4

Beginner (Mod)

00:41:227 - Id contemplate moving this to col 2

01:16:007 - id consider putting a note here, but its very opinionated as this is the easiest diff

01:15:512 - put a note besides the ln in col 2


As' Standard (Mod)

00:02:637 (2637|1) - move to col 1

00:05:604 (5604|2) - move to col 4

00:18:151 (18151|0) - add another note in col 4? theres a cymbol crash so you might want to use a double

00:26:063 (26063|0) - put a note on col 2 for the cymbol crash

00:32:986 (32986|3,33151|3) - make these 2 doubles using keys 3 and 4

00:33:315 (33315|2) - after doing that ^ move this to col 2

00:42:216 - in this "segment" you have chosen not to map the major beats, i think the song would flow better if you were to map them, ill timestamp a few of the main beats but there are a bit so ill let you find the rest providing you choose to map these

00:43:535 - main beat

00:46:172 - main beat

00:46:502 - main beat

01:06:612 (66612|2) - consider making an ln

01:25:567 (85567|1) - move to col 1

01:34:633 (94633|1) - move to col 1

02:23:012 (143012|2) - move to col 4

02:29:606 (149606|0) - looks like you accidentally placed it on the blue tick instead of the white

02:34:303 - you have sometimes mapped this beat in and sometimes not, i think all of the prominant beats should be mapped, youve done so here 02:30:347 - 02:31:336 - 02:32:655 - 02:32:985 - to name a few, skipping any now makes the song play weird, i think all of those noticeable beats should be mapped

02:54:084 - youve forgotten a note here

03:04:303 - after this note theres nothing, theres room to put more notes in and to see it just left blank is very odd.

sorry for the long ass wait ive had things going on, hopefully next time ill notify you before making ya wait like a week XD
Good song choice this is what mania needs!
Topic Starter
Rivals_7

Mage wrote:

Hello~


00:11:208 - i hear two sounds, so double? not really a piano chord there

00:56:722 - i don't think it's a good idea to put 1/4 notes on 1/6 sounds. Is this rankable? xd its a matter of simplification so its ok

01:29:358 - i think better to put notes on main melody (01:29:853 - 01:30:183 - 01:32:490 - 01:32:820 - and etc.)

01:49:139 - shoundn't you put here 1/2 LN for 1/8 sounds like you did before (01:48:479 (108479|3))
00:11:208 - same as in Hyper, double? same

00:16:400 - https://puu.sh/wlHU1/8ca7def593.jpg - right is Hyper diff. How you can see Hyper is more difficult than Another xd

02:11:886 - add note

03:04:303 - https://puu.sh/wlIKY/6a5e0ca226.jpg - let's look on Hyper again, yep, it's harder. Maybe you will make 1/4 jump stream huh
00:11:208 - same as in Hyper, double? same

00:16:400 - should i talk about hyper again? xd

01:39:249 - should be triple exception for this. to give a proper follow with the buildup

03:04:303 - https://puu.sh/wlJbA/2cbdcdf09b.png - it plays pretty well, and better fits to music hmm idk, feels too exagerrated to place a quad inside a trill lol
Good luck!

CrumpetFiddler wrote:

As requested in Crumpey's Mod Queue!

1|2|3|4

Beginner (Mod)

00:41:227 - Id contemplate moving this to col 2 em rather not. as for the percussion are on the same pitch

01:16:007 - id consider putting a note here, but its very opinionated as this is the easiest diff

01:15:512 - put a note besides the ln in col 2

sorry for the long ass wait ive had things going on, hopefully next time ill notify you before making ya wait like a week XD
Good song choice this is what mania needs!
Thx guys for the mod!
Aste-

Mage wrote:

Hello~

00:03:296 (3296|2,3626|1) - i'm sure these sounds are different than 00:02:307 (2307|2,2637|1) . So, replace these notes // re-arrange it then

00:55:074 (55074|1,55183|2,55293|1,55403|2,55513|1,55623|2) - i don't think this trill is a really good idea, // hmm... nope~ this is a good idea 00:55:403 (55403|2,55513|1,55623|2) - replace this i guess // uhh nope~

00:55:733 - https://puu.sh/wlGCx/91fb1d53d4.png - i think it's better fits to music // uhhmm.. i take that as consideration

01:51:776 - i'm sure new LN start here // uhh.. do we hear the same sound? because the actual snap for the next one are the curent one

02:06:858 - finish LN and put note? // uhh... no. i want to make it as simple as posible

02:08:177 - add note? // eyy there's already 1 note there... no need to add some more

02:22:930 (142930|0,143012|2,143177|0,143260|2) - it play not so well, may be something like 02:22:930 - https://puu.sh/wlHdF/2e257d1efb.png // uhh.. maybe no...

CrumpetFiddler wrote:

As requested in Crumpey's Mod Queue!

1|2|3|4

As' Standard (Mod)

00:02:637 (2637|1) - move to col 1 // uhh already re-arrange it

00:05:604 (5604|2) - move to col 4 // this too

00:18:151 (18151|0) - add another note in col 4? theres a cymbol crash so you might want to use a double // take note that this diff are not using dual

00:26:063 (26063|0) - put a note on col 2 for the cymbol crash //^

00:32:986 (32986|3,33151|3) - make these 2 doubles using keys 3 and 4 //^

00:33:315 (33315|2) - after doing that ^ move this to col 2 // uhh no

00:42:216 - in this "segment" you have chosen not to map the major beats, i think the song would flow better if you were to map them, ill timestamp a few of the main beats but there are a bit so ill let you find the rest providing you choose to map these // uhh.. thanks but no thanks

00:43:535 - main beat

00:46:172 - main beat

00:46:502 - main beat

01:06:612 (66612|2) - consider making an ln

01:25:567 (85567|1) - move to col 1

01:34:633 (94633|1) - move to col 1

02:23:012 (143012|2) - move to col 4

02:29:606 (149606|0) - looks like you accidentally placed it on the blue tick instead of the white // not accidentaly.. if you hear it again.. there's a synth sound that i've follow

02:34:303 - you have sometimes mapped this beat in and sometimes not, i think all of the prominant beats should be mapped, youve done so here 02:30:347 - 02:31:336 - 02:32:655 - 02:32:985 - to name a few, skipping any now makes the song play weird, i think all of those noticeable beats should be mapped // i follow the synth

02:54:084 - youve forgotten a note here // no i dont

03:04:303 - after this note theres nothing, theres room to put more notes in and to see it just left blank is very odd. // intended

sorry for the long ass wait ive had things going on, hopefully next time ill notify you before making ya wait like a week XD
Good song choice this is what mania needs!
https://puu.sh/wu952/639ba5f4c8.rar
[Ping]
Hi, I will mod the lower diffs as requested in the mod queue

nice song XD

1|2|3|4

00:24:909 try removing this LN, I don't think it's neccessary since this is the easiest diff

01:33:974 despite how loud this is, I don't think that it's appropiate for this diff, so I suggest you remove a note
02:16:831 ^

02:24:743 - 03:01:666 pls map according to the drum
pls do not strict to much on pitch relevancy

00:10:219 move note on 4 to 2
00:10:549 move note on 3 to 4

00:16:318 (16318|3,16400|2,16483|1) - move these up to 00:16:400 (16400|3,16483|2,16565|1) -

00:18:151 this obviously needs to be double
00:26:063 ^
00:33:975 ^
02:24:743 ^

00:26:887 move note on 1 to 3
00:27:876 move note on 4 to 2

00:42:381 move note on 3 to 1
00:44:524 move note on 4 to 2
01:22:600 move note on 3 to 2
01:24:578 move note on 3 to 2
01:29:853 move note on 3 to 2
01:32:820 move note on 3 to 2
01:35:128 move note on 3 to 4

03:04:468 add a note on 2
03:04:633 add a note on 3

01:38:095 move note on 3 to 4
01:38:260 move note on 1 to 2
01:40:402 move note on 3 to 2
01:43:369 move note on 3 to 2
02:01:501 move note on 3 to 2
02:01:996 move note on 4 to 3

GL
jyu
git gud
Songofevil
• 00:24:579 There’s a sound at this time. Maybe you could add a LN on col. 4 or in col. 1.
• 00:48:810 (48810|2) - This note of piano should not be a LN because it’s not enough long. It has the same reverb as the others SNs before.
• Ending LNs with 2 simple notes are not a bit difficult for 1 star or less? Could ending LNs with one notes (it’s just my opinion, maybe is not that tough for a beginner).
• 01:48:479 (108479|0) - Should remove this note.
• 02:06:611 (126611|1) - ^
• 02:09:249 (129249|1) - Move it to 02:09:413.
• 02:11:227 (131227|0) - Move it to 02:11:062.
• 02:23:424 Ending LN with 2 simple notes followed by a stair could be tough for the first-time play. Ending LN with 1 simple note should be easier for a new player to do the followed stair. The best would be to remove the note in the col. 4 at this time. I know there is 2 single notes for the drum and for the synth who goes with the stairs, but if this is the reason why you put 2 simple notes, you should remove one of those in 02:22:765., because there, there is no synth sound.
• 02:25:402 (145402|3) - Should be at 02:25:567 to be on time.
• 02:26:721 (146721|3,148040|3,149358|3,150677|3,151996|0,153314|0,155952|3,157270|2,158589|2,159908|1,161227|1,162545|2,166501|0,167820|0,169139|0,170457|0,171776|0,173095|3,174413|3,177051|0,178369|1,179688|1,181007|2) - Same thing. Up them by an half of a time to be on the drum time.
• 02:55:567 Need a note at this time to follow the beat.
• 02:56:391 Could remove one of the simple notes at the end of the LN.
• 03:04:139 (184139|2) - I don’t think it fits there; the synth is always playing during the LN, so why put only one note for only one of these synth sounds? And I don’t think that adding notes for each EML sounds during the LN is a good idea for a beginner beat map. You should remove 03:04:139 (184139|2) - because it doesn’t fit with the ending pattern.

I really love this song! I hope it would be rank soon. If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer it! Progress, rank and prosperity.
Topic Starter
Rivals_7

TheNewBungping wrote:

Hi, I will mod the lower diffs as requested in the mod queue

nice song XD

1|2|3|4

00:24:909 try removing this LN, I don't think it's neccessary since this is the easiest diff

01:33:974 despite how loud this is, I don't think that it's appropiate for this diff, so I suggest you remove a note
02:16:831 ^ mmh its pretty alright imo

02:24:743 - 03:01:666 pls map according to the drum well sadly the drum are not in consistent 1/4 rythm :/. mapping accurately to the drum may cause confusion to newer player

GL

Songofevil wrote:

• 00:24:579 There’s a sound at this time. Maybe you could add a LN on col. 4 or in col. 1. there's already a 3-sequence SN to follow after it so adding another note is kinda too hard. i'm also highly focused on kick and snare
• 00:48:810 (48810|2) - This note of piano should not be a LN because it’s not enough long. It has the same reverb as the others SNs before.
• Ending LNs with 2 simple notes are not a bit difficult for 1 star or less? Could ending LNs with one notes (it’s just my opinion, maybe is not that tough for a beginner). Its pretty alright i believe
• 01:48:479 (108479|0) - Should remove this note. its to indicate another short roll. it was an LN back then but i simplified it
• 02:06:611 (126611|1) - ^ letting this empty is kinda eh. while there still a lot happening in the song
• 02:09:249 (129249|1) - Move it to 02:09:413.
• 02:11:227 (131227|0) - Move it to 02:11:062.
• 02:23:424 Ending LN with 2 simple notes followed by a stair could be tough for the first-time play. Ending LN with 1 simple note should be easier for a new player to do the followed stair. The best would be to remove the note in the col. 4 at this time. I know there is 2 single notes for the drum and for the synth who goes with the stairs, but if this is the reason why you put 2 simple notes, you should remove one of those in 02:22:765., because there, there is no synth sound.
• 02:25:402 (145402|3) - Should be at 02:25:567 to be on time.
• 02:26:721 (146721|3,148040|3,149358|3,150677|3,151996|0,153314|0,155952|3,157270|2,158589|2,159908|1,161227|1,162545|2,166501|0,167820|0,169139|0,170457|0,171776|0,173095|3,174413|3,177051|0,178369|1,179688|1,181007|2) - Same thing. Up them by an half of a time to be on the drum time. all of these are quite intended. because if i set them up in different spacing between, there will be quite major concern of readability for newbies. because ofc they can not yet synchronizing their fingers with their reading ability
• 02:55:567 Need a note at this time to follow the beat. still a thing ^
• 02:56:391 Could remove one of the simple notes at the end of the LN. start of other song pace. and its crash (quite a nonsense if a crash was mapped in a really small chord xd)
• 03:04:139 (184139|2) - I don’t think it fits there; the synth is always playing during the LN, so why put only one note for only one of these synth sounds? And I don’t think that adding notes for each EML sounds during the LN is a good idea for a beginner beat map. You should remove 03:04:139 (184139|2) - because it doesn’t fit with the ending pattern. this "EML" (though idk what that is lol) did not exist till the downbeat, thus the differentiation. and also i dont think beginner will have much problem on this one

I really love this song! I hope it would be rank soon. If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer it! Progress, rank and prosperity.
Thx for the mods guys!
No reply means fixed
also thx jyu for the stars lul i didnt notice it
Aste-

TheNewBungping wrote:

Hi, I will mod the lower diffs as requested in the mod queue

nice song XD

1|2|3|4


pls do not strict to much on pitch relevancy

00:10:219 move note on 4 to 2 // i think the curent one are already fit with the hitsound pitch so i dont see any reason for moving it, sorry but i must refuse
00:10:549 move note on 3 to 4 // ^

00:16:318 (16318|3,16400|2,16483|1) - move these up to 00:16:400 (16400|3,16483|2,16565|1) - // i dont quite get here, did you mean i must re-snap it to make it similar with hitsound base diff? if so i'll do as you say

00:18:151 this obviously needs to be double // uh no. as you can see in this diff, there's no dual used here so i'm sorry if i must refuse it
00:26:063 ^ // ^
00:33:975 ^
02:24:743 ^ // ^

00:26:887 move note on 1 to 3
00:27:876 move note on 4 to 2

00:42:381 move note on 3 to 1
00:44:524 move note on 4 to 2
01:22:600 move note on 3 to 2
01:24:578 move note on 3 to 2
01:29:853 move note on 3 to 2
01:32:820 move note on 3 to 2
01:35:128 move note on 3 to 4

03:04:468 add a note on 2
03:04:633 add a note on 3

01:38:095 move note on 3 to 4
01:38:260 move note on 1 to 2
01:40:402 move note on 3 to 2
01:43:369 move note on 3 to 2
02:01:501 move note on 3 to 2
02:01:996 move note on 4 to 3 // sorry but i dont quite understand about the last mod, and i dont see any reason why i must move it around since it's already well structured as i planned so i hardly must refuse the rest of the mod you give to me

GL
Done applying

oh.. no need to change the diff name. it's already suit for Standart diff

https://puu.sh/wHNIR/f1bddd75d4.rar
Topic Starter
Rivals_7
removing unecessary red line points. Resnapped all diffs
and updated

edit:
well after some discussion with a BN, I decided to reduce the gap between as' standard and beginnner also as' standard and hyper. Another 2 diffs has been mapped, totally mapped from the start with more proper balance
Oscyy
hi Rivals ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
free mod investing for future req of BN check

ugh, why there are 2 standard and 2 hyper? i assume you need more diff name
yeah let skip meta because im succ

00:21:447 - why is this triple? nvm anyway, i think these doubles like 00:18:480 - should be triple instead since 00:18:975 - is must have different emphasize with 00:19:140 , and by that i think you should change the other one
00:31:337 (31337|0,31420|2,31502|0,31585|2) - this is just intentional but i would not recommend that since you already have 00:31:008 (31008|0,31090|2,31172|0,31255|2) - right before it
00:32:326 - and this
00:34:964 - not sure why you put triples for some kick, and double for another kick. If its because of the piano, im sure this is should be triple, and some other too, i think you should recheck it
00:45:266 (45266|2) - ghost i guess
01:26:557 - maybe ln should change lane here because i dont think 01:26:392 (86392|2) - sound just "bend" in there
01:49:675 - oh god this reminds me of Algorithm p//s, is it really safe to put those jumpstream with chord in every 1/4 and 182 bpm to basically an I iconed diff? well i do get why you put that but i have a few suggestion. Since it 182 bpm, i think putting chord every 1/2 works better, and by that is suggest you the chord starts from blue line 01:49:716 - (or red line before it if you prefer)
02:03:810 - why no doubles like 01:58:535 -
well i dont like 02:23:343 (143343|0,143425|0) - and you put double for kicks in that roll but then there was triple so i suggest to delete the ln on the 1st lane
02:24:002 (144002|1,144167|3) - i think the synth didn't change pitch on 02:24:002 (144002|1,144167|3) - so it kinda ghosty
the sound in 02:28:782 - is stronger than 02:28:865 , you got what i mean
02:31:255 - strong sound here i think
02:32:409 - here as well
02:33:892 - here
02:34:057 - here, but i might just heard the echo so nvm
02:38:178 - here
02:39:332 - again, might be echo
02:40:486 - here
02:46:337 (166337|1) - ln?
02:49:881 - synth, i think
02:52:024 - ^
02:56:475 - ^
02:58:947 (178947|2) - but i think this is ghost
03:00:431 - synth
03:04:304 - i suggest you jumpstream since almost all of the snare are quite weak
03:06:530 - synth
anyway, about i told you about you missed a sound or a ghost im not 100% because, you are BN and i assume you only have less than 10% chance of missing sound and i'm half-deaf(?)
i think i'd better keep the other diff (blame this lazy dude), but you can use this mod to another diff(?)
Topic Starter
Rivals_7

OscarRickyH02 wrote:

hi Rivals ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
free mod investing for future req of BN check

ugh, why there are 2 standard and 2 hyper? i assume you need more diff name soon (TM)
yeah let skip meta because im succ

00:21:447 - why is this triple? nvm anyway, i think these doubles like 00:18:480 - should be triple instead since 00:18:975 - is must have different emphasize with 00:19:140 , and by that i think you should change the other one
00:31:337 (31337|0,31420|2,31502|0,31585|2) - this is just intentional but i would not recommend that since you already have 00:31:008 (31008|0,31090|2,31172|0,31255|2) - right before it
00:32:326 - and this both are intentional due to song nature
00:34:964 - not sure why you put triples for some kick, and double for another kick. If its because of the piano, im sure this is should be triple, and some other too, i think you should recheck it all triple are snares (Clap HS). heard it again
00:45:266 (45266|2) - ghost i guess
01:26:557 - maybe ln should change lane here because i dont think 01:26:392 (86392|2) - sound just "bend" in there adding another LN would quite jumbled the movement with the other SNs and pattern afterwards so i would like to keep it
01:49:675 - oh god this reminds me of Algorithm p//s, is it really safe to put those jumpstream with chord in every 1/4 and 182 bpm to basically an I iconed diff? well i do get why you put that but i have a few suggestion. Since it 182 bpm, i think putting chord every 1/2 works better, and by that is suggest you the chord starts from blue line 01:49:716 - (or red line before it if you prefer) the burst getting deepen right where I put the chords so yea..... putting it on blue would be a little bit misleading with the noise actual purposes
02:03:810 - why no doubles like 01:58:535 - its not really worth it than a second highlight you've listed there. which there's 3 deep bass distort whilst the first highlight only got one
well i dont like 02:23:343 (143343|0,143425|0) - and you put double for kicks in that roll but then there was triple so i suggest to delete the ln on the 1st lane uhh cymbals
02:24:002 (144002|1,144167|3) - i think the synth didn't change pitch on 02:24:002 (144002|1,144167|3) - so it kinda ghosty hmm it did change on my side. and imo its fit with the buildup
the sound in 02:28:782 - is stronger than 02:28:865 , you got what i mean
02:31:255 - strong sound here i think
02:32:409 - here as well
02:33:892 - here
02:34:057 - here, but i might just heard the echo so nvm
02:38:178 - here
02:39:332 - again, might be echo
02:40:486 - here ^ this and the other above. nope. some of the synts were indeed ignored for the sake of clean movement and aesthetic
02:46:337 (166337|1) - ln? emm no i guess
02:49:881 - synth, i think
02:52:024 - ^ doesnt seem to be worth it
02:56:475 - ^ ^
02:58:947 (178947|2) - but i think this is ghost a clear synth on my heard tho
03:00:431 - synth
03:04:304 - i suggest you jumpstream since almost all of the snare are quite weak jumpstream because >snare are weak<? should that thing is the opposite? anyways dont think jumpstreaming this is a good idea either since there's no synth between all the chords
03:06:530 - synth intended to be ignored for lenient movement against 1/12
anyway, about i told you about you missed a sound or a ghost im not 100% because, you are BN and i assume you only have less than 10% chance of missing sound and i'm half-deaf(?)
i think i'd better keep the other diff (blame this lazy dude), but you can use this mod to another diff(?)
e thanks anyway tho. no reply means fixed xd
Murumoo


perfect song [10/10]
Litharrale
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
only mentioning each issue once
1|2|3|4

fix diff names already>:0

I remade your bg to be better, use this one https://i.imgur.com/f2T1PRX.jpg (or the one altered from discord)

First red line is 3/4, not 4/4 and the offset should be 1668. This is most likely correct because it lines up with the second red line perfectly. Confirmed this with prot

The SR jump between Hyper and Another is significantly bigger than the rest of the SR gaps

Get rid of all storyboard hitsounds and all double hitsounds

02:46:172 (166172|4) - These tick sounds are a nice addition but they should be used one 4 beats apart rather than 3 beats. 3 beats sounds really weird and doesnt really fit imo. On the second beat of every bar would be good.
00:22:766 (22766|0,22766|1) - A tonne of double hitsounds which theres probably a lot of in the diffs. Remove them all pls

00:01:648 (1648|2) - is a chord in the song so add another note here

00:19:469 (19469|1,19469|3,19469|0) - Having this as a triple detracts from the power of this 00:19:799 (19799|2,19799|0,19799|3) - which should be a triple. remove the note in col 2

00:39:579 (39579|1) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9079331 proposed pattern for better PR mapping

00:43:205 (43205|0) - https://i.imgur.com/FlOkYz7.png A lot of emphasis on col 1, maybe break it up a bit in the middle

01:01:337 (61337|0) - add another note on col 4 for the chord

01:03:975 (63975|0) - same, you get the point

01:16:008 (76008|3,76049|2,76090|1,76131|0) - You should redesign this stream to map this "gulp" sound more. Perhaps a 1/2 LN and a 1/4 LN to capture it

01:21:777 (81777|1) - Add something for the snare sound to stay consistent

01:30:843 (90843|1) - add a note on 2 and 01:31:172 (91172|2,91337|1,91337|0,91337|3) - add a note between these to capture the full percussion pattern

01:40:238 (100238|0,100238|1,100568|0,100568|1,100898|0,100898|1,101227|0,101227|1,101557|0,101557|1) - This pattern is weird when you dont continue it on the other side. Either swap it out for something else or change the pattern after it to be similar in theme

02:06:859 (126859|0,126859|1,126942|0,126942|2,126942|3) - This jack feels really weird. It kind of just pops up 2 minutes into the map without any other jacks before it. I'd remove it.

02:08:590 (128590|3) - Shorten this LN to reflect the sound that starts halfway through. I was gonna start start the LN halfway through when the sound starts but the SV makes it feel weird

02:44:524 (164524|2,164524|3,164524|1,164524|0) - Doesn't sound strong enough to be a quad here imo. remove the note on 3
00:27:711 (27711|0,27711|3) Making these triples is completely a-ok for a 4.4*

00:41:722 (41722|2) - Could change this isnt an LN that leads to the triples, would play awesomely

00:47:738 (47738|2) - note here thats not in ultimate?

00:49:799 (49799|2) - the 3-4 here plays kinda weird, maybe just remove the 3

00:56:990 (56990|1,57113|3,57278|1,57443|0) - Why are these 1/16? Should be 1/6

00:57:711 (57711|1) - no where near strong enough for a double

01:22:107 (82107|1) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9079859 literally copy pasted from the ultimate, try make the patterns a little harder/easier in one of them

01:35:623 (95623|0) - section feels boring and uninspired tbh. Try adding in a cool theme like have the two beats before the snare be the same and then the snare be different or something like that e.g https://i.imgur.com/qd6S0ER.png

01:42:216 (102216|3) - why does the stack theme start here and not earlier/later?

01:59:359 (119359|3,119359|2,119524|1,119524|3,119524|0) - This is harder than the ultimate equivalent

02:08:178 (128178|2,128260|2) - jacks again. if you kept them in the ultimate, definitely get rid of them here.
00:16:400 (16400|1,16441|2,16483|3,16483|0) - This pattern feels like it belongs in the higher diffs. I think a simple 4-3-21 stair would work better

00:24:579 (24579|1) - seems like an odd choice to shorten this by 1/4 just to keep the next LN in the same column

00:29:194 (29194|3) - https://i.imgur.com/jUFuntR.png the pattern here is significantly harder than the one in the another, id suggest changing to a stair

00:35:623 (35623|0) - only 1/1 doubles after trusting the player to do jumpstreams?

00:42:381 (42381|1,42381|3,42711|2,42711|1) - these should be singles to be consistent

01:21:777 (81777|2) - single for the snare? >:00000000

01:23:755 (83755|2) - srsly though, you have random bass doubled even though they're weaker, it's an odd choice

01:26:722 (86722|0) - should really be 1/4 of a tick back to match up with the strong sound. Otherwise the bass is uneven and it doesnt match with the identical sound here 01:26:392 (86392|0,86392|3) -

01:39:909 (99909|2) - add singles on the red ticks in this section to match with the increase in intensity

01:49:140 (109140|0,109387|0) - This reverse shield plays weird as hell, maybe something like https://i.imgur.com/10GeqSF.png
01:19:799 (79799|3) - You mapped the sound here but not the one here 01:20:788 - make it all consistent

Same section 01:25:074 (85074|2) - mapping the snares sometims and other times not is super weird

01:46:832 (106832|3) - This section is the same density as the beginner and half as dense as the standards

01:50:458 (110458|0) - This LN should stop around here 01:51:777 and transfer into a different LN, can apply this to other diffs as well

02:01:008 (121008|0,121008|2,121337|0,121337|2,121832|2,121832|0,122244|0,122244|2) - I really like the theme you had before this pattern here 01:59:030 (119030|2) - with all the doubles in the same columns but at 02:01:008 it doesnt really fit and detracts from the pattern
(note some of these timestamps might be off because this is when i realised the timing was wrong)

00:16:359 (16359|3,16400|2,16483|1) - This is timed different to all of the other difficulties, talk to rivals and figure out what it should be at

00:18:315 (18315|2) - This sections patterning feels unnatural, lots of repeated patterns and patterns not really suited for a standard like 00:26:227 (26227|3,26310|2,26392|3,26557|0,26640|1,26722|0) -

00:33:975 (33975|1) - Add a note since it's a super strong sound

00:34:469 (34469|3) - I understand what you're trying to do in this section but it's really slow and boring due to how sparse it is. Even the beginner is more dense

01:11:887 (71887|1) - Col 3 for pitch relevancy

01:13:453 (73453|0) - Remove, neither of the hypers have this note, 01:13:205 (73205|3) - extend this to the white tick. If you dont want to do this (i'd rather you not) just make it a lot more clear in the patterning. What you did on the LN right before it here https://i.imgur.com/V0fIWdP.png is a good example

01:32:821 (92821|2) - same comment as before. boring because super sparse like you have gaps of >1 measure 01:35:623 (95623|1,97766|2) . add something else in

01:40:898 (100898|1) - add something even more in for this section to reflect the increase in intensity

01:46:008 (106008|2) - https://i.imgur.com/tFjm2CL.png (right is hyper2) the spread between this and the hyper2 is wew

02:20:458 (140458|0,140541|1,140623|2,140705|1,140788|3,140953|1) - This pattern feels very weird to play, smooth it out a bit (or get rid of it because the hyper has no 1/4 rhythms here)

02:46:585 (166585|3) - big gap in col 4 after this note

02:53:178 (173178|3) - same here (dont do this)

02:57:711 (177711|3) - again, theres no reason for these large gaps
00:32:986 (32986|1,32986|3,33151|1,33151|3) - Put these on the same hand for difficulty, I feel like a jack like this in a diff this low is a little too hard

00:49:799 (49799|0) - This section is 1/4 not 1/3 (it is 1/3 but the LNs start every beat)

01:10:898 (70898|2,70898|3,71392|1,71392|2,71887|0,71887|1) - PR!

02:07:436 (127436|3,127931|3,128260|3) - Fairly sure these are meant to be doubles

02:09:579 (129579|2) - Move to 3 to avoid the reverse shield

02:10:486 (130486|0) - Double? most of these are doubles but some arent which is odd

03:05:788 (185788|3) - move to 3 to disconnect it with the previous pattern as its not part of it in the music
Not much to say other than a bunch of missed PR opportunities in sections like 00:34:304 (34304|0) -

01:16:008 (76008|1) - This part is significantly harder than standard(2) https://i.imgur.com/B4F5pgO.png
Topic Starter
Rivals_7

Litharrale wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii haaaaaaa
only mentioning each issue once
1|2|3|4

fix diff names already>:0 ay

I remade your bg to be better, use this one https://i.imgur.com/f2T1PRX.jpg (or the one altered from discord) I prefer my fog-ish :c

I am 99% sure the timing resnap at 00:18:151 is mistimed and not needed. The map sounds perfect without it and with it, everything is slightly late. (note: the whole mod is done without this changed but you should 100% change it or ask someone super experienced with timing to check it) i'll try to ask around

The SR jump between Hyper and Another is significantly bigger than the rest of the SR gaps

The gap between the two is actually only weighted at - 01:47:821 - and - 02:22:107 - whilst the rest is a pretty fair diff gap inbetween

Get rid of all storyboard hitsounds and all double hitsounds

First off, double hitsound is pretty fair if the volume is well distributed (and its not earrape lol). I use all of these techniques in all of my latest maps and there doesnt seem to be much of a problem

the second, about the SB hs. I think this is pretty fair since all the bassline have at least one note to cover. take example on the beginner
00:18:151 - these part afterwards is filled with 2 synths and 1 kick. the synths is on SB to accompany and emphasize the songs. since beginner would naturally hit 1/1 focus kick so they wouldnt be confused with the 2 synths being played as SB. rather, some of the newbie players i asked to test didnt realize that there was an additional synths on SB. they thought it was original song fx

things may got complicated after - 02:01:008 - and - 02:14:194 - in which drumline didnt match my notes which could be confusing, but the song drumline itself is confusing already to follow by newbies so removing the SB hs here wouldnt do much either

tl;dr i dont want to remove the SB because
1) it would remove some special emphasisi which was intended
2) removing the SB hs wouldnt do much either. if you play the song with fx or without the fx, they wouldnt be much different. the only thing different with fx enabled is that you will hear a higher volume version of the original fx from the song


02:46:172 (166172|4) - These tick sounds are a nice addition but they should be used one 4 beats apart rather than 3 beats. 3 beats sounds really weird and doesnt really fit imo. On the second beat of every bar would be good. the tick is slightly 1 seconds apart. thus the clock - like - fx being used is properly make sense
00:22:766 (22766|0,22766|1) - A tonne of double hitsounds which theres probably a lot of in the diffs. Remove them all pls explained above

00:01:648 (1648|2) - is a chord in the song so add another note here

00:19:469 (19469|1,19469|3,19469|0) - Having this as a triple detracts from the power of this 00:19:799 (19799|2,19799|0,19799|3) - which should be a triple. remove the note in col 2 both is a snare, though its different in volume power but having it to be a double would be kinda misleading as the doubles are for kicks

00:39:579 (39579|1) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9079331 proposed pattern for better PR mapping not so sure with the balance there. especially that 4|3|4|3 at the beginning

00:43:205 (43205|0) - https://i.imgur.com/FlOkYz7.png A lot of emphasis on col 1, maybe break it up a bit in the middle

01:01:337 (61337|0) - add another note on col 4 for the chord i think its not worthy of a chord since its pretty softy

01:03:975 (63975|0) - same, you get the point ^

01:16:008 (76008|3,76049|2,76090|1,76131|0) - You should redesign this stream to map this "gulp" sound more. Perhaps a 1/2 LN and a 1/4 LN to capture it

01:21:777 (81777|1) - Add something for the snare sound to stay consistent

01:30:843 (90843|1) - add a note on 2 and 01:31:172 (91172|2,91337|1,91337|0,91337|3) - add a note between these to capture the full percussion pattern i'm not really following the percussion here. my main follow is a piano

01:40:238 (100238|0,100238|1,100568|0,100568|1,100898|0,100898|1,101227|0,101227|1,101557|0,101557|1) - This pattern is weird when you dont continue it on the other side. Either swap it out for something else or change the pattern after it to be similar in theme

02:06:859 (126859|0,126859|1,126942|0,126942|2,126942|3) - This jack feels really weird. It kind of just pops up 2 minutes into the map without any other jacks before it. I'd remove it. well its because there is no fx that could accompanied to make a minijack like this, wouldnt it? :d so its totally relevant

02:08:590 (128590|3) - Shorten this LN to reflect the sound that starts halfway through. I was gonna start start the LN halfway through when the sound starts but the SV makes it feel weird i'm pretty sure the bass noise is started where i placed. the halfway you mentioned is where the bass got stronger

02:44:524 (164524|2,164524|3,164524|1,164524|0) - Doesn't sound strong enough to be a quad here imo. remove the note on 3 i think i'm keeping this. idk its personally fits towards where everything will got harder
00:27:711 (27711|0,27711|3) Making these triples is completely a-ok for a 4.4* particularly i want to keep the layering consistency with the other. the triples only used where there's no LN

00:41:722 (41722|2) - Could change this isnt an LN that leads to the triples, would play awesomely

00:47:738 (47738|2) - note here thats not in ultimate?

00:49:799 (49799|2) - the 3-4 here plays kinda weird, maybe just remove the 3 not rly sure i would do that since that will kinda distinguish the cymbal emphasis

00:56:990 (56990|1,57113|3,57278|1,57443|0) - Why are these 1/16? Should be 1/6 dafuq i'm screwed

00:57:711 (57711|1) - no where near strong enough for a double its kinda for the following 1/6 you've pointed before

01:22:107 (82107|1) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9079859 literally copy pasted from the ultimate, try make the patterns a little harder/easier in one of them wait i dont remember i copasta aaaaaa. made ultimate different

01:35:623 (95623|0) - section feels boring and uninspired tbh. Try adding in a cool theme like have the two beats before the snare be the same and then the snare be different or something like that e.g https://i.imgur.com/qd6S0ER.png i did something with some light jacking piano

01:42:216 (102216|3) - why does the stack theme start here and not earlier/later? this to keep everything various, the earlier has different theme which tend to be simple, then it goes harder with introducing the stacks towards the jtrill and streams later

01:59:359 (119359|3,119359|2,119524|1,119524|3,119524|0) - This is harder than the ultimate equivalent

02:08:178 (128178|2,128260|2) - jacks again. if you kept them in the ultimate, definitely get rid of them here.
00:16:400 (16400|1,16441|2,16483|3,16483|0) - This pattern feels like it belongs in the higher diffs. I think a simple 4-3-21 stair would work better i think its still pretty fair since hyper still on its 3 highest diff which is still pretty simple to handle by intermediate players

00:24:579 (24579|1) - seems like an odd choice to shorten this by 1/4 just to keep the next LN in the same column but it seems pretty ok to me :c see higher diffs

00:29:194 (29194|3) - https://i.imgur.com/jUFuntR.png the pattern here is significantly harder than the one in the another, id suggest changing to a stair

00:35:623 (35623|0) - only 1/1 doubles after trusting the player to do jumpstreams? yeah people need to relax xd

00:42:381 (42381|1,42381|3,42711|2,42711|1) - these should be singles to be consistent consistent with... what? if you refering hyper2 its totally different diff so there's that

01:21:777 (81777|2) - single for the snare? >:00000000 its still a pretty low snare imo so single fit pretty well

01:23:755 (83755|2) - srsly though, you have random bass doubled even though they're weaker, it's an odd choice

01:26:722 (86722|0) - should really be 1/4 of a tick back to match up with the strong sound. Otherwise the bass is uneven and it doesnt match with the identical sound here 01:26:392 (86392|0,86392|3) - for both ^ i kinda didnt intend to doubled the snare since its a pretty weak snare in general and intended to keep the diff curve with hyper2. the doubled bass is because there's a deep bass in it. which where the snare doesnt have it.
thus the idea. exception to - 01:27:711 (87711|2,87711|3) - where the snare is matched with piano


01:39:909 (99909|2) - add singles on the red ticks in this section to match with the increase in intensity but i was follows piano :cc

01:49:140 (109140|0,109387|0) - This reverse shield plays weird as hell, maybe something like https://i.imgur.com/10GeqSF.png it doesnt on my side lol stop using imgur rip my data :c
01:19:799 (79799|3) - You mapped the sound here but not the one here 01:20:788 - make it all consistent its actually piano but i did forget to place it anywhere else so fixed that

Same section 01:25:074 (85074|2) - mapping the snares sometims and other times not is super weird ^

01:46:832 (106832|3) - This section is the same density as the beginner and half as dense as the standards oh ups

01:50:458 (110458|0) - This LN should stop around here 01:51:777 and transfer into a different LN, can apply this to other diffs as well

02:01:008 (121008|0,121008|2,121337|0,121337|2,121832|2,121832|0,122244|0,122244|2) - I really like the theme you had before this pattern here 01:59:030 (119030|2) - with all the doubles in the same columns but at 02:01:008 it doesnt really fit and detracts from the pattern
00:32:986 (32986|1,32986|3,33151|1,33151|3) - Put these on the same hand for difficulty, I feel like a jack like this in a diff this low is a little too hard

00:49:799 (49799|0) - This section is 1/4 not 1/3 (it is 1/3 but the LNs start every beat)

01:10:898 (70898|2,70898|3,71392|1,71392|2,71887|0,71887|1) - PR!

02:07:436 (127436|3,127931|3,128260|3) - Fairly sure these are meant to be doubles looking at the distance inbetween the note which is pretty odd to be predicted by newer players, i made this a little bit simplier

02:09:579 (129579|2) - Move to 3 to avoid the reverse shield its already on 3 :thonk:

02:10:486 (130486|0) - Double? most of these are doubles but some arent which is odd

03:05:788 (185788|3) - move to 3 to disconnect it with the previous pattern as its not part of it in the music
Not much to say other than a bunch of missed PR opportunities in sections like 00:34:304 (34304|0) -

01:16:008 (76008|1) - This part is significantly harder than standard(2) https://i.imgur.com/B4F5pgO.png
The rest is fixed. I'm pretty much screwed up lol thx for mention it xD
@Aste pls update before you applying mod. I've made some HS fix
will rename the diff as soon as everything settled
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply