Hello mod from my queue~Thanks for the mod!
- 00:00:138 (1) - changing this to drum hitsounds will make it fade out more (which is desirable here as you know) I can't tell the difference so I kept it (soft is supposed to be quieter than drum). Might be your skin ^^
- 00:10:918 (5,6) - I would change stack leniency so that 1/2 distance stacks since you have a lot of patterns that could use it like this here doesn't look that good. Won't link every example of this here, but you know there's lot of patterns you have made like this Wow, thanks
- 00:21:330 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - nothing really wrong with this but it's kinda lame pattern here imo Changed it a bit
- 00:27:507 (2,1) - fix stack Thanks
- 00:24:154 - the sliders in this section and the patterns with them could look better with either slightly more curved sliders or little more spacing between em. As in you see when looking at them, that due the low distance and low curve, the middle parts of the sliders are clearly closer to the object they are blanketing than the ends of the slider (mainly 00:24:683 (2,3) - there parts, ofc 180 angling will make them fit somewhat nicely since they are of the same shape) I'm actually following the curves for the previous (and basically all sliders) in this map. If I increased the spacing it'd require too much spacing and gameplay wise I want it closely spaced. Besides, with it symmetrical it doesn't look bad anyway. See first pic: if I curve it more the slider starts to look unnatural. See second and third pic: example sliders from earlier in the map.
- 00:46:389 (9,10) - it's not that important in patterning like this, but I'm pretty sure this is 1/8 not 1/6 (listening with 25% speed), same thing with the other ones at 01:42:860 (1,2) - and 02:11:095 (1,2) - This is actually 1/12, but it was unplayable and my friend suggested a 1/6 instead
- 01:07:918 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - pretty sure you have used just one combo of 16 at almost every other occasion, why not here? I had the stream change colour to blue at the NC. You'll notice if you switch to default skin that I use blue when the streams occur, but the first few notes of that stream are actually a set up to the actual stream, so I didn't want that to be blue.
- 01:20:624 - similar slider problem as mentioned above ^ ^
- 01:26:889 - distinct sound here not mapped, why not? Would fit between 01:26:801 (2,3) - spacing-wise nicely too Not mapped because I suck at mapping ^^; Thanks
- 02:12:507 (11,12,13) - looks little broken, moving 12 like 3 ticks right makes it look better Thanks