forum

previously known as.. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vanilla_old_1
Hey, I just wanna ask if you could hide my "previously known as LouiseChanx3" line? I get whispered by many ppl because of my current nick and that's np. But I don't like the old one anymore and if they look at my profile they think I'm a girl because of the "Chanx3" and then they start writing weird lines and that's annoying because I'm a boy..
Please don't post irrelevant crap about my nick in this thread. Thanks and I hope someone canr help me out. ;)
Mara

Vanilla wrote:

they start writing weird lines
I'd like to see some IRC logs, they would save my day.
Topic Starter
Vanilla_old_1
Well, atleast it's weird for me. They don't even ask if I'm a boy or not also I don't like my old nick. That's why I changed it. o_o
Mara
I don't think you can disable that, but I am not the one who should say that.
Galkan
Your current nick also sounds a bit girly, just saying.
Kodoshi

Galkan92 wrote:

Your current nick also sounds a bit girly, just saying.
that
Topic Starter
Vanilla_old_1
Wow, thanks guys. That helped me alot!
hitty40
Your welcome.
Locher
before this thread:
SPOILER
GRRRRRR~~ LouiseChanx3 ~~~ c('~*C) <3333
after this thread:
SPOILER
o__________O oh no, my dreams, they are shattered... he confused pen*ses by a mere nickname...

well, you might consult the higher ups about your problem but i doubt they will hear you out.
Well, better try it out and see the outcome.
I for one want to ask you, didn't you know that "chan" always makes the person more feminine?
And "x3" could be seen as a girlish smiley, made only by women, to women, for women.
Isn't "Louise" also a typical girlish name? I am sorry, I am not very aquainted with other countries' costums,
as all my wisdom derived from watching anime and reading manga all day in my basement ._.
I wish you luck concerning your problem, as it is very unique.
Derekku
Stop with the insults.

Vanilla PM'd me yesterday and I explained that the message cannot be removed.
SilentKiller
It says denied but the message is gone lol