forum

Aqours - Happy Party Train! (Full Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Meep_
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 18 April 2017 at 1:44:36 AM

Artist: Aqours
Title: Happy Party Train! (Full Ver.)
BPM: 170
Filesize: 9757kb
Play Time: 04:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Meep (4.92 stars, 932 notes)
  2. Vicky's Party Train~ Choo Choo~ (5.38 stars, 1181 notes)
Download: Aqours - Happy Party Train! (Full Ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
REDOWNLOAD FOR NEW MP3
WOOOOOO IM DONE HAHA
LAST MAP BEFORE MY HIATUS
ENJOY MORE LOVE LIVE XD

fixed hitsound volume OK IM SORRY LOL

hi victorica gd lul
Cloudchaser
:D
SevenFrenzy
People are on the ball these days! This song was so recent. :D

(I wanna map it too lol ;_;)
-Kazuto
Kanan, Yoshiko to Maru <3
Prince Altoid
When I first noticed the strange, uncut mp3 being used and awkward starting point of the first note, I really expected this to be just another poorly mapped map by some amateur. But lordy was I wrong.

The flow is incredible, spacing is marvelous, perfectly on-beat, sliders aren't off at all, CS/AR/OD/HP drain are all perfect, literally the only problems I found with this map at all are the ones I mentioned above. Absolutely incredible, I was blown away. Definitely one of the most well-mapped unranked maps that I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Really relaxing, something nice that I can play whenever I wanna immerse myself in this great song.

Hope to see more from you in the future, hopefully on this song as well because I'd love to see this get ranked (it's definitely high enough quality for it). Keep up the great work!
Topic Starter
_Meep_

Xethora wrote:

When I first noticed the strange, uncut mp3 being used and awkward starting point of the first note, I really expected this to be just another poorly mapped map by some amateur. But lordy was I wrong.

The flow is incredible, spacing is marvelous, perfectly on-beat, sliders aren't off at all, CS/AR/OD/HP drain are all perfect, literally the only problems I found with this map at all are the ones I mentioned above. Absolutely incredible, I was blown away. Definitely one of the most well-mapped unranked maps that I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Really relaxing, something nice that I can play whenever I wanna immerse myself in this great song.

Hope to see more from you in the future, hopefully on this song as well because I'd love to see this get ranked (it's definitely high enough quality for it). Keep up the great work!
Heh,thanks XD
I will be the love live mapper of osu soon <3
-Kazuto
Xinely
36x try and finally fc in sif :C

01:18:542 - wish that this part is jack patterns as well :^)
Nitrous
let me in on the Hype Train
(any diff would do but I prefer hard diff)
Topic Starter
_Meep_
fukfaces im graving this lol
Illyasviel
If you are graving this, at least let me give you a better mp3 holy.
Miriko
I just couldn't resist. x3

Anyway, I made a bit of changes today, very minor tweaks. Here's the updated version~

http://puu.sh/vnVWq/3bf89065ad.osu (Osu forum decided that I had too much text for the code so I puushed the .osu instead...)
walaowey
02:41:659 (3,1) - blanket off
Raihan_Ikeda
Hope this map going ranked , or maybe minimal get Loved State :D
lit120

hmmmm
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.