forum

Mods for songs?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ulrichfaniOSU
Let`s face it. We have DT and NC to boost our score. But what about some of the other styles we could have just for fun? My idea would be add some sort of mod that changes the song somehow (Example, Turns the song into a Hardstyle song) I know that would be a hard thing to do but still it would be rather cool wouldn`it?
Caput Mortuum
Yes, it is hard.
You can't trust a computer to make a good music for you.
o x
Mods are used to make the map harder not change how the song sounds.

Eraser wrote:

You can't trust a computer to make a good music for you.
commander_sora
I would like to see some mods like in Stepmania.
Wave, Drunk etc.

Rates would be nice aswell, for even more PP xd

In std you could add sometthing like camera is following the mouse cursor etc etc.

Maybe be add the possibilty to create scripts for Maps.
Sandy Hoey

commander_sora wrote:

Wave, Drunk etc.

In std you could add sometthing like camera is following the mouse cursor etc etc.

Rates: t/103530
I also swear that there is already one about the camera following th cursor like an fps game, I'll edit later is I find it
And please, keep these to one request. If you have another idea and it has not already been requested, just make a new thread
Edit: found it [Invalid] t/487268?hilit=Follow+cursor
o x

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Rates: t/103530
I also swear that there is already one about the camera following th cursor like an fps game, I'll edit later is I find it
And please, keep these to one request. If you have another idea and it has not already been requested, just make a new thread
Edit: found it [Invalid] t/487268?hilit=Follow+cursor
What? Neither of these are related to what the OP mentioned. They want mods like how NC adds a kick and raises the pitch. For example a "trap mod" or something like that would add lots of snares or something. The user wants to change how the song sounds not the rates or following the cursor.
Mechanizen
We could make a bunch of new modes inspired by MCOsu! like randomized AR and things these will be unranked mods but yeah. We could add a bunch new mods just for fun.
Sandy Hoey

commander_sora wrote:

Wave, Drunk etc.

Cawub, refering to this
Topic Starter
ulrichfaniOSU

Cawub wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Rates: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/103530
Edit: found it [Invalid] https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/487268?hilit=Follow+cursor

What? Neither of these are related to what the OP mentioned. They want mods like how NC adds a kick and raises the pitch. For example a "trap mod" or something like that would add lots of snares or something. The user wants to change how the song sounds not the rates or following the cursor.

Yep that is my idea mainly so let`s try to stick with that?