Mapper 31
Mambomilchmann
<3
Niko
whatisthisidonteven
GamerX4life
beautiful song :D
Raging Bull
I don't know if you're trolling on my queue with this map but !#@$!%^@# It's way to hard for me to mod ._.;;

I don't know why I'm even trying ahahah.

Holiness:
00:45:376 (1,2) - I'm not sure with this jump. High bpm and big jump. Maybe move (1) 4 grid left and (2) 4 grid right?
00:53:694 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think people might misread this as a stream maybe space them out more?
02:00:104 (1) -
02:58:088 (1,2,3) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/108291
03:25:359 (1,2,3) - Maybe for this part, use sliders so the players can transition from high bpm to slower?

Oh. Your map also crashed my osu. ;_;
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
00:53:694 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think people might misread this as a stream maybe space them out more?
noticed that people were missing there while testing. So yea fixed.

Sorry for map and thanks for great patience and for modding~
Rucker
Good! :D
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
Hi ^-^ So about difficulty Holiness

00:12:785 remove whistle please

00:28:331 set a finish there

I think it would look good when the background chages at 02:15:382 (the second break) to the next beackground .
just suggestion ~( ^-^)~

I like this map and the hitsounds are cool ^^ star =D
KanaRin
Ok.. Sorry for late again o.o
Btw.Some modding info.

Color Help:
Red -> You must change it.
Blue -> Change it as well.
Black -> Suggestion only.

Let's go.

[31's Taiko]

Mod info:
KAT / K = Blue note ( Big KAT = Big notes , same of DON)
DON / D= Red note

1. 00:12:103 (89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96) - Is is possible to remove the Big notes? I think it's not need
    here.
  2. 00:20:831 (156,157,158,159,160,161,162,163) - Yep~ The same problem.
  3. 00:35:967 (266,267,268) - DDK?
  4. 03:45:809 (344,345,346) - Umm, i guess it should be all K? sounds good.
DDK DDK DDK DDK DDK are so painful :o ( Not need to change , I just can't play it ww)
Overall that's good enough :D

[Holiness]

1. 02:02:285 (5) - New combo?
  2. 02:02:422 (1) - Remove New combo.
  3. 02:13:058 (1) - ^?
  4. 02:13:467 (3) - New Combo.
uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hentai!
Your map is so solid XD Not even nazi.
Just some New combo suggestions.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hentai!
heavy gore...

thanks for modding
Giorgos
ddkkddkkddkkkdkdkkkkd?
Mapper 31
Stake
Star
Suimya
well i mod it i guess <.<
im gona skip the taiko i dont mod taiko maps
[Holiness?]
00:30:922 (7) - maybe new combo?
00:31:194 (1) - remove the new combo
00:33:376 (6) - new combo
00:39:513 (4) - ^
00:46:876 (6) - ^
00:52:740 (7) - ^
01:25:194 (2) - ^
01:48:922 (1) - remove the new combo?
01:49:331 (2) - new combo?
02:39:096 (4) - ^
03:11:042 (1) - remove the new combo?
03:11:451 (2) - start the new combo here?
03:25:360 (1) - remove the new combo?
03:26:283 (9) - new combo?
03:37:209 (4) - ^

that it i cant find anything wrong in it <.< your lucky....
Backfire
Holy fuck. 31's taiko-
Shit was amazing. I can't find any noticeable errors. ;~;
Guhhhh I <3 you 31 <3
Tony
:O
ziin
There's not a whole lot anyone can do on these balls to the wall maps. I couldn't find any real errors, mostly because overmapped stuff is too hard to check, and only I seem to care.
[general]
remove epilepsy warning. No point when there's only 4 flashes spread evenly throughout a 4 minute song...
preview point has nothing to do with the song. The whole point of a preview is so you know what to expect.

[holiness]
What's with the huge volume changes? Song's a pretty solid f to ff, which is around 75% to 90%.
There's 8 combo colors now. Could you add a new blue/teal to the first part since you have 3 colors on 2nd part?
00:17:285 (7) - delete, add 1 note and new slider on the end of the stream

[SB]
232809 - start fade out here and make it faster.
Your images should probably be zoomed to 0.8.
A bit of optimization: for a "fade to black" effect, rather than using one more redraw, you can colorize the base image down to 0,0,0 from 255,255,255.
Kotya
relaxing song :3
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
mostly because overmapped stuff is too hard to check, and only I seem to care.
overmapped stuff are your words, which have no arguments. You didn't even link me overmapped parts, where i put more beats then they are on music track.

No changes. Thanks for paying attention
Andrea
Short IRC Mod.

- Disabled the Letterbox During Breaks on both difficulties since there's a storyboard.

Bubble #1~
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks and sorry Andrea ^_x
ziin

Louis Cyphre wrote:

You didn't even link me overmapped parts, where i put more beats then they are on music track.
Okay, I'll do 15 seconds...
00:09:854 -
00:09:922 -
00:10:944 -
00:11:013 -
00:11:149 (4) - finish
00:13:126 -
00:13:194 -
00:14:285 -
00:14:354 -
00:15:240 (4) - finish
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Lyrics stuff. I doubt that you can make better version of such map. Feel free to spam with "1" after getting this approved.
winber1
sorry i couldn't get to this in time :(.

Louis Cyphre wrote:

sorry.
did you say this because it was metal?

well, you don't need to be >:3, because metal is probably my most preferred music genres. I pretty much like any type of music. (and if you look at my music, it's basically mostly metal and anime, with random pop songs and even like one country song stuck in the middle lawl. I don't have that much music tho.)

anyways. nice map! :D

i'll guess i'll just star it :3
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
this is more then metal D:
ziin

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Lyrics stuff.
lol

Louis Cyphre wrote:

I doubt that you can make better version of such map.
I could only give you a run for your money if I liked the song. Never been a fan of vocalists who don't sing.

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Feel free to spam with "1" after getting this approved.
That would involve me passing the map, which isn't going to happen, but I'm glad you think that way.
HakuNoKaemi
[General]
Listening to the prewiev point - aaahhhhh, a slow song phew. -> Listening .. it's metalcore ... ( u little trickster :evil: )
Add: "There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret." (Album name) in the tags
[Holiness]
00:18:376 (3,6) - i don't like how they overlap that much...
02:38:096 (2,3) - ^
03:34:009 (2) - Why not Ctrl+R ?
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
No.
Cristian
OMG Star!!!
I love this band D:
Shiirn
You have 20% of the mp3 just sitting there at the end. You also have the preview point there. Where the sound is completely different. Any reasoning behind this? Is this even part of the song?

Not going to bother with any minor nazi stuff since I know for certain you'll reject everything (as always)

03:02:315 (1) - both of the red timing sections are completely useless. also, starting a note after complete silence is not always a good thing to do.
ziin

Shiirn wrote:

You have 20% of the mp3 just sitting there at the end. You also have the preview point there. Where the sound is completely different. Any reasoning behind this? Is this even part of the song?

Shiirn wrote:

Any reasoning behind this?

Always a good reason. Not that trolling should have a place in ranked/approved beatmaps...
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
You have 20%
19.8% so i don' have to cut anything.

Any reasoning behind this? Is this even part of the song?
Yes. And not your bisuness. It's my choice what to put as a preview point.

Timing sections for metronome correction

no changes.

Not that trolling should have a place in ranked/approved beatmaps...
Not you should judge what should be in ranked or approved. Wanna talk, send pm, stop posting same crap again and again.
Sakura
03:02:315 (1) - There's no way to predict this other than the approach circle I suggest storyboarding a mid-game countdown or waiting at least 2 beats before restarting the map.
03:02:179 - Is this red line even doing anything?
Fix that preview point, the preview point is set to a section that sounds nowhere like the song that's mapped at all!

Just checked on the stuff that Shiirn mentioned i give it a full recheck after you at least fix these.
Also that's not the way to reply to mods =/
Shiirn
The metronome reset is not needed there, since the metronome does not change at all once you get back into the song after the silence.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre

Sakura Hana wrote:

03:02:315 (1) - There's no way to predict this other than the approach circle I suggest storyboarding a mid-game countdown or waiting at least 2 beats before restarting the map.
Predict what? That map will continue? Or someone could think that it's already finished? Though there're still 1/3 more of a map to play.
Adding a break is totally senseless,and doesn't fit at all here,as well as any predicting storyboard.

And what's the big problem of reading objects with the approach circle? 03:02:315 (1) starts to appear at least at 03:01:770 and it's just a silly slider.

I can't even imagine how it could be unreadable or something.

Sakura Hana wrote:

03:02:179 - Is this red line even doing anything?
Removed.

Sakura Hana wrote:

Fix that preview point, the preview point is set to a section that sounds nowhere like the song that's mapped at all!
Show me any guideline or rule about it,please.
Or I can't choose preview point for my own beatmap now?

Sakura Hana wrote:

Just checked on the stuff that Shiirn mentioned i give it a full recheck after you at least fix these.
Also that's not the way to reply to mods =/
So,the short look at someone's suggestions is a good reason for popping bubbles?
Great.

And yeah,was I a bit rough to you and Shiirn or anyone else? I'm sorry.
I would be nicer,if you'd give me a mod,but not this soap opera.
Sakura
It's not about guidelines it's about common sense, a preview point should give players a preview of the song they are going to play, if the preview point sounds nothing at all like the song that is mapped and the portion of the song the preview is at isnt even mapped, then the preview point is misleading, and needs to be changed...

And later people ask why we need guidelines for obvious stuff ._.

About the note, players need some kind of rythmical cue to know when to hit the note, which is why countdown exists, when the song suddenly starts on the first note, after some silence the player will lose track of the rythm hence why it needs some rythmical cue as to when to hit the note

Louis Cyphre wrote:

So,the short look at someone's suggestions is a good reason for popping bubbles?
Great.
No, i use my own judgement, there are times when i've disagreed with Shiirn but in this case i agreed with him, and btw those arent suggestions, those are issues.
Aleks719
Превью всегда выставлялось в начале самой эпичной/мелодичной части. И нигде не сказано, что эта часть выбирается не по мнению создателя мапы, это да. Но разве превью совсем не соответствует песне? Суть в том, чтоб люди знали, что они будут играть. Мне кажется, проще пофиксить.
show more