1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development

show more
posted
Message has been deleted.
posted
so the game works fine, but im unable to see the background video... is there any way to fix this?
posted
posted
For those who want to turn off mouse acceleration (completely~ not just for osu!)

Head over to http://smoothmouse.com/

Download it and open your System Preferences.

posted

rip cutting edge
How do i go back to stable? I can't play.
posted
I don't think cutting edge was meant for Mac lol.

Your best bet is to probably re-install if you haven't already Lagel. Just copy over your songs folder (and any other ones you want to keep) and you should be good.

*Replays,
*Chat Log
??
posted
posted
I'm working on creating an updated wineskin, but if anyone wants to help out and beat me to it then please, be my guest.
posted
posted
Is this new wineskin finished?
posted
posted
Is the new wineskin still coming?
posted
I just redownloaded osu! on my mac and right when I try opening the game up I was prompted with this:

ERROR! cannot write to Info.plist, there are permission problems, or you are on a read-only volume.

This cannot run from within a read-only dmg file.

What does this mean? Am I able to play osu! on my mac or not?
posted

ImFuruhiro wrote:

I just redownloaded osu! on my mac and right when I try opening the game up I was prompted with this:

ERROR! cannot write to Info.plist, there are permission problems, or you are on a read-only volume.

This cannot run from within a read-only dmg file.

What does this mean? Am I able to play osu! on my mac or not?
Have you copied the osu!.app to your Applications folder?
posted
posted

Agrrox wrote:

bump, wonder if peppy is working on updated wrapper.

I tried to use wrapper with preinstalled .NET libraries (2.0 - 4.0) and updated osu to cutting edge.
Restarted osu, and osu updater wrote that i dont have internet connection.
I remember that maybe 3-4 months ago i tried cutting edge and osu launched in cutting edge version.
It'll be made when it is made~ no need to comment about it.
posted
When I play in a windowed resolution the fps sits at exactly 120, even with unlimited framerate on. In fullscreen it was running over 350, is there a known reason for this?
posted
RIP OSX Support.... really glad I'm ordering a PC :/
posted
I cant map Mode specific maps like ctb or mania
posted
I need some help. I user Beta/Cutting Edge but it says I require some NET Framework but when I click to install, it fails.
show more