forum

Combo for Relax and Autopilot

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +40
Topic Starter
leny
Very simple, just keeping the relax and autopilot his unranked status, and add combo to it! :)

If you don't understand, I simply mean that rather setting the score multiplier to 0,00x, it should stay at 1,00x.

It would be cool, and I would use it to calculate score and combo, etc. :)
o x
The combo already shows. When using the mod enable your interface. (Shift + Tab)
Caput Mortuum
I believe he meant to keep the original multiplier in rx and ap
FiddleBlue
I don't really see the point of making the combo part of it. The score will not save unless you save it manually.
What's more, people can fool others with it. Making the relax and autopilot mods icon to transparent, and practically play the map as if they're a professional player or something and upload to YouTube or others. Then they can make up stupid excuses like, "I play offline", "I don't want to play and get banned because of sudden pp boost", etc.
And I know this is a personal preference, but I don't really enjoy playing multi with someone who uses relax or autopilot and get the first place just because they can aim.

In short, I do not support this idea.
Tanomoshii Nekojou

FiddleBlue wrote:

I don't really see the point of making the combo part of it. The score will not save unless you save it manually.
What's more, people can fool others with it. Making the relax and autopilot mods icon to transparent, and practically play the map as if they're a professional player or something and upload to YouTube or others. Then they can make up stupid excuses like, "I play offline", "I don't want to play and get banned because of sudden pp boost", etc.
And I know this is a personal preference, but I don't really enjoy playing multi with someone who uses relax or autopilot and get the first place just because they can aim.

Good point. I support your unsupportive statement.. hehe :3
WingSilent
So basically you want to have both of theses mods being able to score just like others mods, and their icons fading out just like the others too ?
In my opinion, it would be more fair to have separate top50 leaderboards for rankable and unrankable mods.
I personally play osu! only with AutoPilot, with my left hand because of my eternally tired right hand.

To stay back on this feature request, i'll say yes, but without great convincing.
Topic Starter
leny

FiddleBlue wrote:

It sais UNRANKED when you play.
Zetsu-
Sorry for bumping such old topic , but 1,00x could be used to fool anyone really , just as FiddleBlue's statement.

However making it something like 0,40x - 0,50x , not giving them such advantage , and not really easy to fool people because the the scoring is different. But if people still abuse it , we could check the score , if it grows slower , or at the end having like way less score than nomod (1.00x , just for reference) then it could be reported and it SHOULD BE BANNABLE. If they disabled the hud , the score bar/meter/counter or whatever it is should be forced to show only when using Relax/Autopilot. Or even , disable the button to hide hud when using those mods. (Edit , came up with a much better solution : Forcing the Unranked icon to stay even when the hud is disabled when playing using those mods)

Other option is to make the thing above but only in multi.

And Obviously it (The score , Relax or Autopilot) should stay UNRANKED. Unless Relax/Autopilot leaderboard is also getting added.

Let me know if there's a better solution for this , i mostly play with Autopilot in Multi because for some reason i couldn't aim properly at all for some reason , probably because wrong surface (I play on bed) But i always placed last in Multi because of the different scoring system.