forum

ClariS - Connect -TV MIX-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Capi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
My Angel Raphi
Sup dood

Insane

00:12:283 (5) - its a bit weird how the slider is extended by half a beat, maybe try cutting and ending it at the white tick for better rhythm consistency
00:20:511 (1) - u could try and make these two sliders a bit more intense. For example, you could make some jump patterns that go along with the singular drum beats that occur in this section.
00:23:597 (1) - throughout most of this first part of the verse, there doesnt seem to be any clear rhythm patterns. If you map with some clearly defined and short patterns, I think players will find it more enjoyable as they can rely on memory to play rather than having to constantly read patterns. Its not entirely necessary tho
00:46:054 (4) - i would try to avoid using extended sliders in this part of the song as you can hear the whole note bass more clearly, which gives off a sense of gained momentum
00:44:854 (1) - srsly a 32 note combo wtf. Shorten it. If you want to compensate for the lowered difficulty, increase the OD or DR
00:59:940 (33,34,35) - probably not a good idea to use triplets as its not very common and its just hard to be accurate with them in general.
01:00:968 (1) - why the sudden change in intensity? This combo is still part of the prechorus so i think it should stay consistent with the previous patterns
01:05:768 (1,2) - these two sliders don't really match any rhythm in the song. I'd go for a low-velocity extended slider to emphasise that nice guitar ring after the spinner
01:05:768 (1) - why is the whole chorus mapped into one combo? It just doesn't work. Please split it up. A combo should have no more than about 15 or even 10 notes.

I'm not even a mapper so I can't really give you any suggestions on patterns that much. Its a good map to a good song, it could do better with some more consistency in patterns. Good luck!

Btw are you making any other difficulties? You might already know this but you need at least two diffs which one of them should be a normal or easy diff.