forum

Turning Into a 20 Year Old Kissless Virgin in 9 Days HELP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manfred
GUYS! I need your help, I'm turning 20 on March 11th and I'm a kissless virgin whos still 95k after 200 hours playtime. What ecchi manga do I read while playing Runescape to take my mind off this problem? Thanks for the help, I seriously am looking for a relationship with a female just FYI.

(KILL ME)
Meah
Online dating is a way of meeting a potential love interest using the Internet. The web is home to myriad dating sites that cater to a variety of people, preferences and lifestyles. Membership price ranges vary between sites. Matchmaking methods include personality quizzes to match each user to people who best complement his personality and customizable searches through users& profiles.
Topic Starter
Manfred
Thank you Meah ;_; for googling that for me.
Rwyta
... I honestly take you seriously with that avatar

Idk read To Love-Ru I guess, I don't really into ecchi.
Topic Starter
Manfred
I am partially serious, and I haven't read TLR manga but watched the anime, I'll read it eventually. Thank you.
Meah
I do recommend, Nozoki Ana. It's really good.
Topic Starter
Manfred
Nozoki was the first manga I ever read actually, 10/10.
Foxtrot
I don't read much manga but Strawberry 100%, Prison School, Monster Musume and Shokugeki are enjoyable.
Topic Starter
Manfred
I've watched 3 out of the 4 of those, I don't often go back and read manga of anime I've watched, except Prison School. I have all the released volumes on my desk shelf right now. Thanks for the suggestion Foxtrot.
levesterz
DeletedUser_7520443
play more
Topic Starter
Manfred
Thank you for the suggestion levesterz.
Blitzfrog
Step1: Become a fan of Blitzfrog
Step2: Try to become Blitzfrog
Step3: Choose wisely when floods of girls come
Topic Starter
Manfred
Teach me your ways blitzfrog, I like floods of girls I can choose from, I want to learn from you.
Amaineko
thug life
Hika
coool
Endaris
ColdTooth
LaryRose09
click circles
Endaris
T3ars_old
sweatingman
Jordan
>He hasn't swallowed the looks pill

>He's not lurking PSL and embarking into the journey of male model looks to slay PTP wherever he goes

I am deeply disappointed in you.
Endaris
Offdensen
Wh
'20 yr old Kissless virgin'
I got my first kiss when I was 12 smh
ColdTooth
scrub i got mine when i was...

oh wait