- Change the current Source to "東方風神録 ～ Mountain of Faith.", the official game title seems to have the weird intentional spacing with the hyphen.
- Not entirely sure, but is the tag "Shizuka" referencing to this Touhou character? If so, shouldn't it be "Shizuha" instead?
- Add 秋 静葉 in tags, Name of Shizuha Aki in Japanese if you're using that tag. (Double check to see if 秋 静葉 is supposed to be the other way around due to Romanisation.)
- Add Team Shanghai Alice in tags, ZUN releases Doujin games/music under this circle.
- Add 上海アリス幻楽団 or 上海アリス幻樂団 in tags, Japanese name of "Team Shanghai Alice". Since you seem to have Japanese versions of the English tags, would keep consistency with your tags.
- Add 穣子 in tags, Name of Minoriko Aki in Japanese. (I didn't add 秋 to the full name since it's already been mentioned above to avoid duplication of tags.)
- Add Stage 1 Boss Theme in tags, since the theme this arrangement was based off of is played during Minoriko Aki's boss fight in the game.
- Add Drum & Bass and DnB in tags, to indicate the music genre of the song.
- Add Misty in tags, this is another alias that 美里 (Misato) goes by. (Optional)
- Add Reitaisai 11 in tags, this song also starred in the album called "Halozy Best vol.2" for the event Reitaisai. (Optional)
- Add HLZY-0019 in tags, catalog number of the album "Halozy Best vol.2". (Optional)
- Add HLZY-0011 in tags, this is the catalog number of the album "Tonic Triangle". (Optional)
Sources used: 16.big, Tonic Triangle, Mountain of Faith, Halozy Best vol.2, Team Shanghai Alice, ZUN, Lyrics: Paranoid Lost, VGMdb, SoundCloud.
Footnote: Note that I couldn't use information for Metadata on the official Halozy website under its Discography tab, since it's currently being updated and they actually link to the Touhou Wiki instead, so I had to use Touhou Wiki as the alternative for some parts of this Metadata Check.
- Background Image
- Right now your BG's dimensions aren't exactly the best considering the dimensions are 1200 x 960, so here's some alternatives that you can use: 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200. These higher resolution background images should hopefully fit the theme and they're allowed due to recent changes in the Ranking Criteria. But if you can find a higher resolution image of your current BG than that's better.
- 00:42:085 (71) - Change to k, could have a Kat note here to show progression in the stream since the music is winding up into the first section of the song here. Unless you wanted to keep this stream here consistent with its patterns.
- 01:27:255 (344) - Change to D finisher, it would emphasize the faint bass in the background and the long vocals here as well as introduce the spinner section here.
- 02:18:221 (275,277) - CTRL+G these two notes, so the Kat note can represent the higher pitched synths at 02:18:392 much better.
- 03:16:346 (633) - Change to D finisher, would represent the bass here and also make the drawn out vocals here more impactful as well as indicate the start of the spinners here.
- 03:53:676 (104) - Change to k, the singer here is really loud here and emphasizing that with a Kat would sound better.
- Not much to suggest, solid structure with consistent patterns that emphasized the vocalist and rhythm pretty well. I do feel you could make the map a bit harder and it still would be reasonable and that would allow some variations in the patterns since right now the first half and second half are pretty similar, unless this was the intention when you mapped it.
Thanks for requesting from SΞCTOR #712.