Thank you for the mod!
Really sorry for the delay
M4M from your request~[ Inner Oni]That's all. Maybe you deny various points because your style don't goes with me . Anyways overall is fine, nice map!
- This is a sugestion only, it's fine but you can better this: Change the BG resolution to 1366x768 or 1900x1080 for a best quality in the BG. If someone can provide me the BG with mentioned resolution, I'll change it.
- 00:46:517 (98) - It feels a bit rare because here isn't a destacable sound, I suggest remove and follow consistence with 00:43:619 (80) - this was actually intended, you can see this in the second similar section (after the 1st Kiai) doing the same thing too.
- 00:47:284 (103) - Move this to 00:46:943 - for consistence with 00:44:130 (82,83,84) - I think I'll do something different about this,
not sure yet.
- 00:51:971 (135) - Same as 00:46:517 (98) - same
- 01:10:039 (258) - What you follow here? Change to don keeping this for variety and vocal pitch
- 01:26:573 (341,342,343,344,345) - It better if you change to ddkkD imo nah, I think this follows the vocals just fine and finisher is meh here
- 01:50:352 (68) - Remove to follow the vocal. Also this follow better the rhythm hm, seems fine to me and it plays better as it is
- 01:51:715 (78) - kat? Sounds good changed to kkd and did some minor adjustments
- 01:53:079 (88) - Same as 01:50:352 (68) - same
- 02:19:244 (295) - Remove to follow the breaks following a similar structure like the same part which you mentioned before
- 02:37:994 (412) - Remove? Here hasn't a destacable sound wut. this is literally the same thing as the rest of the map
- 02:48:647 (490) - don, the sound is better imo keeping it for now, might change it if it gets mentioned by more people
Since here the rest is almost the same as above, check these points yeah
- 03:36:715 (48) - kat to follow the vocal and more confortable to play okay
- 03:38:676 - 03:48:733 - Why not follow a bit the instumental here? Follow the vocal is rare for me. Only is my opinion, maybe is your mapping style hm yeah, I get the idea but following both synth and vocals doesn't go along well imo
- 03:54:528 - I listen snares here 03:54:869 - 03:56:233 - 03:57:596 - , etc.I don't like mapping the snares here too, mostly focusing on vocals and bass. Did a minor change here though.