Thank you for the mod!
Remus wrote:Hello. There were some exams, so sorry for that late.
- Map is so repetetive, so i think i'll not mention every similar thing more than twice, because it will be like mod of "^" (in case i find them, of course ).
- 01:37:482 (3,4) - similar sounds, i see no reason for kat at 3. Change it to don. Also, i recommend you to even delete last one, 4, because of 01:37:146 - 01:37:823 - . sounds good, changed.
- 01:47:625 (51,52) - you can also emphasize drum's sound ending by putting here kats. hmm, sounds better than using dons after all, changed.
- 01:50:267 (67,68,69) - if you tried to emphasize vocal here, so better to 01:50:352 (68,69) - swap them. I know, that you try to map 01:50:437 (69) - those sounds like don, but here is no problem to switch it to don. swapping it would make it sound weird imo, unchanged.
- 02:00:494 (143) - kat here will suit better and make this part a little various. Also, you did that pattern lately at 02:03:051 (162,163,164,165) - this moment. if you look closely, I used the same pattern on both kiais after the triplet / 5-plet part (D k ddd ddk), also I mapped 02:03:051 (162,163,164,165) - the same way as 01:52:142 (80,81,82,83) - for a consistent pattern, and on the second kiai I used a k kkd pattern instead of k kdd to make it different from the first kiai, but still consistent. Because of that, I'll leave it unchanged.
- 02:01:176 (149,150,151,152,153,154,155) - the same stream as ago, but you did here 02:01:517 (153) - kat here and idk why. that one actually was for the sake of variety, however I think it sounds better if I change it to kkddddk for consistency.
- 02:03:903 (169) - the same suggestion, as i said above. wrong timestamp maybe? I used ddkkddk on 01:52:994 (87,88,89,90,91,92,93) - this one, using ddkdddk for this one makes it sound similar while being slightly different.
- 02:11:403 (234) - if you decided to fix that moments, so here is another one. same as above.
- 02:14:471 (257,258,259) - oh i forgot to say somethinh about rhytm here- 02:14:642 (259) - is note, which better to tap, than to stream ( i mean 02:14:471 (257,258,259) - d.k will be better for rhytm, than ddk, because you emphasize kat by spacing) I think this is okay, since I use this kind of pattern quite often throughout the map, plus the kiai is overall more intense than the rest of the song.
- 02:15:323 (264) - don to emphasize the beginning of next stream (which starts with kat). changing this to kdd sounds off to me, but I changed this one to ddk for consistency and because it sounds better.
- 02:20:948 (308) - don suits more. you're right, changed.
- 02:37:312 (406,407,408,409,410,411,412) - bad rhytmic here, try to change this pattern changed it to ddkkkdk.
- 02:41:744 (439,440) - oh, here you did d.k, as i suggested some moments ago. You know, your map has good stabilty, but moments like this are a bit weird, because player get used to play similar sounds as similar patterns (in most cases). I get your point, but there is a reason why I won't change it. I decided to map the kiai parts overall a bit more intense, which is why I use ddk on these parts instead of d k. On the 'less intense' parts of the song, the patterns follow a specific structure, repeatedly changing between (k ddd ddk) and (k ddd d k). With the finisher at 02:43:619 (455) - , a new part is introduced which utilizes (k ddd ddk) as a consistent pattern.
- 02:53:335 (525,526,527,528,529,530,531,532,533,534,535,536) - bad rhytmics again. In this moment i can't what are you emphasizing here. I wanted to make this one different from 01:04:244 (224,225,226,227,228,229,230,231,232,233,234,235) - , using a different pattern which plays just as fine. For consistency reasons, I changed the dkk triplet to ddk, but I'll leave the ddkdkkddk stream as it is for now (may change it in the future though).
- 03:26:573 (3,4) - as i said before, or fix to dd, or delete 4 and make 3 don. yep.
- 03:48:733 (92) - why kat? the pitch is slightly higher than before, a kat would complement this.
- 04:09:358 (176) - i usually do kat in that moments, so maybe you'll like this idea too. And even maybe make 04:09:358 (176,177,178) - them kkk. nice idea, changed!
- 04:12:085 (193,194,195,196,197,198,199) - if you hear stream in this moment - you have low sound oor smth else. Delete them and listen with 25-50%. I hear stream starts 04:12:767 (200) - here, but not at 04:12:085 (193) - this moment. yes, but the second kiai is meant to follow a similar structure as the first one. Changing it would break it up and also ruin the overall consistency of the map.
- 04:22:994 (285,286,287,288,289,290,291) - well, i'll not repeat them, but i hope you'll understand what i mean.^
- 04:25:806 (306,307,308) - strange emphasizing, but ok. well, changed this one slightly
- 04:34:585 (374,375,376,377) - also want to point, that here i hear 5-note stream. For example, delete 04:35:011 - and put 1 note at 04:34:840 - . Plus, by this you emphasize 04:35:096 - loud sound by spacing. nice find, changed and applied the same thing to the first kiai.
- 04:42:767 (435,436,437,438,439,440,441,442,443) - i think, you can do better this part. whoops, changed!
- 04:54:869 - so here starts new musical part and you get some really cool sounds to emphasize, but you continue to map similar. Think about reampping in more various style. 05:02:198 (557,558,559,560) - good example, but use more density.
- 05:05:778 (582,583,584,585,586,587,588,589) - in that density this looks more better, than 04:54:869 (502,503,504,505,506,507,508,509,510,511,512,513,514,515,516,517,518,519) - , but you lose 05:05:608 - sounds here. didn't think about it earlier, changed that part a little.
Well, in conclusion i want to say, that map is really cool and fun Thanks!
I suggest some things and hope that some will help you.
Good luck on your way!