forum

Low rank replays videos!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Acr0h
Hello there!!

My name is Acroh and I have been thinking of this idea that I wanted to make videos on replays that happen here on Osu! and post it on my channel on Youtube

BUT! there is a twist to this and that is that its not gonna be replays from top players (1 - 1000) but instead people who are between 1000 - ... well anybody over 1000 in rank!

This is to make something that people who are not in the top can go for!

RULES!:

-You must be under/over 1k rank (what should i say... 1001, 1002 and so on)
-You need to send either gameplay footage or your replay file (im gonna link an email you can send it to)
-Must be the play you like the most (this is to ensure that you aren't sending any kind of play but your favorite!)
-Send your username, rank, how much pp you got and the mods you used.
-Only 1 replay per week! if you got 2 replays that you want to show then send it the following week :)

Optional!

-If you want the skin you used in the video then send it along with the replay (If you do send the skin along then write the name of the skin)
-If you dont want your username shown then just write it along side the email and I wont post it!
-If you remember when you did the replay (date) the also put that in the mail you send!
-You can send more replays in but only if you achieve it after your first replay! (I don't want to get spammed with all your fc's other than your favorites)

Email: Cabyouemail@gmail.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3Y03 ... JnnT23W7Og

Hope you think this is a good idea!
Leave your thoughts as a comment and if you think there need more rules then feel free to write them as well!

Also this is to give players who aren't that skilled or not that recognised a chance to shine with their good plays
Lyawi
Sweet idea, but that's probably the wrong place to post. Read this and you know where you have to post things like that. ;)
Wait until a moderator moves your thread to the correct forum.
Stefan
moved
Yuudachi-kun
https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-getreplay.ph ... 177161&m=0

This was a really long time ago but it was about my last pp top play before I quit

I think I gained like 50 with dt
Topic Starter
Acr0h

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-getreplay.php?c=2100177161&m=0

This was a really long time ago but it was about my last pp top play before I quit

I think I gained like 50 with dt
Thanks a lot for sending this in!
Yuudachi-kun
Ok I also found the exact pp I gained at the time too:

6,111 >> 6,155

Topic Starter
Acr0h

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Ok I also found the exact pp I gained at the time too:

6,111 >> 6,155

oh nice! :) it will be uploaded this weekend!
Izzz

AcrohTheBeast wrote:

RULES!:
-Must be your newest top play (this is to ensure that you aren't sending any kind of play but your best!)
requiring for it to be their newest top play is really restrictive! Maybe you should be a bit more lenient than that, especially since there are other things that determine if something is a good play than just how much pp you get, such as passes, tech maps, and flashlight plays.
Kyrari

Joezapy wrote:

AcrohTheBeast wrote:

RULES!:
-Must be your newest top play (this is to ensure that you aren't sending any kind of play but your best!)
requiring for it to be their newest top play is really restrictive! Maybe you should be a bit more lenient than that, especially since there are other things that determine if something is a good play than just how much pp you get, such as passes, tech maps, and flashlight plays.

This, I don't find any of my newest top play to be anything good tbh and you'd probably get mostly pp farm maps with this rule.

Or maybe you just want the score submitted recently? idk if I'm misreading it heh
Topic Starter
Acr0h
you might be right with this :) thanks for pointing it out! :) ill change it right away :)
Metaku
Wouldn't be a bad idea to include a link to your channel as well :P
Topic Starter
Acr0h

Metaku wrote:

Wouldn't be a bad idea to include a link to your channel as well :P
Yeah i was thinking of that but i didn't know if it was a good idea or not. I'll put one up later! :)
Topic Starter
Acr0h
first upload here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGCXOY0Lch4

hope you like the format of this!
Izzz
So, are you able to send multiple plays? Maybe set to 1 play per week or smth.
Topic Starter
Acr0h

Joezapy wrote:

So, are you able to send multiple plays? Maybe set to 1 play per week or smth.
yeah i guess thats right... thank you for the tip :) one replay per week :)
Endaris
could be just me but the audio is superlow in the video
Topic Starter
Acr0h

Endaris wrote:

could be just me but the audio is superlow in the video
hmm i thought when i watched it through (on my pc not on the side) that the sound was really high. have you checked the sound volume on youtube it self? it might be the cause.
Topic Starter
Acr0h
Newest play out right now! send yours! and it will be featured!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlefZDrsmUU
Yuudachi-kun