Aurele
thank you!!
Xinely
omg gabe maps taiko OAO
Topic Starter
Aurele
OAO
Ascendance
There's going to be some severe cuckery here. You really really should double check metadata (Hi I'm the guy that did this before you did https://osu.ppy.sh/s/556969)

The QAT group that is in charge of metadata was adamant on C.H.S as the artist (it's the circle), but you might want to take a look at the post here: p/5789719

My original source of metadata (the one that's presumed to be correct) was retrieved by Gamu, and that post can be retrieved also in my thread at this link: p/5747462

I'd suggest popping the bubble before it's resolved. I don't want you to go through 3 DQ's like I did. Plan ahead for a situation like this if you don't take this advice
Topic Starter
Aurele
hi there Ascendance!

I talked with Nardoxyribonucleic about the matter. In conclusion, we decided to stick with the current metadatas, as KwaN stated in her post (p/5748661)

Thank you!
Volta
hi, checking bubble as requested~

[general]

i think the highlighted .osb file is unused

[futsuu]
00:13:189 - consider to add note here to have more balanced spread in this part. i suggest d
00:14:389 - optionally, i think moving this to 00:14:089 - would create more natural rhythm

00:32:389 - same as 00:13:189
00:33:589 - same as 00:14:389

00:51:589 - same as 00:13:189
00:52:789 - same as 00:14:389

[muzukashii]
00:56:089 - add note? futsuu has a note here

that's it lol
Topic Starter
Aurele

Volta wrote:

hi, checking bubble as requested~

[general]

i think the highlighted .osb file is unused lmao, how did it slide there

[futsuu]
00:13:189 - consider to add note here to have more balanced spread in this part. i suggest d done
00:14:389 - optionally, i think moving this to 00:14:089 - would create more natural rhythm I am not sure what you mean by this. If it's to replace the d before this note as a k, it would feel quite bad. Also, with the previous suggestion, I believe the color choice is more balanced with the pattern, so I'll keep it this way! :)

00:32:389 - same as 00:13:189
00:33:589 - same as 00:14:389

00:51:589 - same as 00:13:189
00:52:789 - same as 00:14:389

[muzukashii]
00:56:089 - add note? futsuu has a note here Instead of adding a note to muzu, I decided to delete the note to futsuu :)!

that's it lol
Thank you!!

updated.
zigizigiefe
Qualify incoming \o/
Volta
baka gabe applying futsuu mod to kantan. now it's fixed.

QUALIFIED~
Topic Starter
Aurele
wooo!!

thank you so much!
Surono
Gratttzzz lul >L_<
Xinnoh
gratz
Skylish
Gratz Mr.Potato :D
Akasha-
still C.H.S?

good game with pain
Topic Starter
Aurele

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

still C.H.S?

good game with pain
I explained in a post why I kept it :)

thanks y'all!
zigizigiefe
GRATZU DESU GABE <3
i am not weeb
Chromoxx
pretty simple but cool idea with the SB, it's good to see people putting a bit more thought into more than just the map itsself :D

should have probably been popped by volta cos of unused files tho :thinking:
Topic Starter
Aurele

Chromoxx wrote:

pretty simple but cool idea with the SB, it's good to see people putting a bit more thought into more than just the map itsself :D

should have probably been popped by volta cos of unused files tho :thinking:
thank you, that's appreciated! :)

rip, eh
Eldergleam
that artist still C.H.S ? not tpazolite?
Topic Starter
Aurele

Eldergleam wrote:

that artist still C.H.S ? not tpazolite?
yeh