forum

[resolved] Pequeños cortes mientras juego (little stuttering) urgente

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wabwaafwolf
Problem Details:
Hola gente, he comprado una pc nueva y me surgue el problema de que mientras juego, antes de que un círculo de aproximación llegue a la nota se note como un corte o retroseso, es realmente molesto porque se siente como un lag, he probado con jugar a 120,240 e ilimitado en cuanto a fps, pero no es el problema:
Tengo una tarjeta grafica gtx 1050 (drivers actualizados)
6gb ram, un I7, tengo memoria en el disco duro, alrededor de 500 gb libres. nada de input lag en la tableta y aún así me pasa eso, necesito ayuda y realmente esto me pone muy mal. gracias de antemano
Hi people, i bought a new pc and i have a problem, when i play my problem is that while the circle go to the note i see a little cut( like stuttering), is a really great problem , because is like lag, and i use 120,240 and unlimited fps, but it's not the problem: i have a gtx1050 ( actual drivers) 6gb ram, i7, i have enough memory in my hard disk,500gb, nothing of input lag on the tablet and the problem continue , i need help, thanks !

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170103.2
Dntm8kmeeatu
Are you talking about Screen-tearing? If enabling V-Sync fixes it, then yes that's what you're talking about.

You can't fix this, this is normal and happens when you run at a different frame rate than your Refresh rate. VSync, Gsync and FreeSync are the only ways to get this to not happen. But it is not recommended you use any of them.
Topic Starter
wabwaafwolf

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Are you talking about Screen-tearing? If enabling V-Sync fixes it, then yes that's what you're talking about.

You can't fix this, this is normal and happens when you run at a different frame rate than your Refresh rate. VSync, Gsync and FreeSync are the only ways to get this to not happen. But it is not recommended you use any of them.
YES! screen-tearing, i am new and i haven't configurated my gtx, thanks, i go to try