forum

BTS - Spring Day

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Tae

Xiaolin wrote:

@Tae add a note on where they mentioned a note should be added on Trookie's diff
Alright, added (w/ hitsound)
riffy
somebody went missing
  1. 00:58:373 (1,2) - probably should be stacked or spaced, looks like 1/2
  2. 01:00:616 (1,2,3,4) - these probably should be spaced equally including (1,2) thing. So, the movement required to hit (2) is equal to that of (3) and (4)
  3. 01:08:186 (5,1) - probably should be a jump since the idea is similar to 00:53:747 (6,1) -
  4. 01:10:149 (3,4,1) - here the spacing decreases from 4 to 1, though in previous patterns it was increasing in such cases. Wouldn't it be more logical to just keep the whole 3-4-1 part spaced the same way?
  5. 01:39:869 (3,4,1) - this is againt the circular flow that was actively used in similar patterns like 01:42:112 (4,5) - maybe try something that would fit in better with the other patterns? picture
  6. 01:49:962 (1,2,3) - inconsistent spacing, should be fairly obvious that in this case readability would be more important than blanketing.
  7. 01:57:532 (3,4) - have we changed that back to the point when it has no new combo? if so, then stacking would work better than low spacing
pubble bops are fun
Topic Starter
Tae

Bakari wrote:

somebody went missing it'll be me if this doesn't get ranked
  1. 00:58:373 (1,2) - probably should be stacked or spaced, looks like 1/2
  2. 01:00:616 (1,2,3,4) - these probably should be spaced equally including (1,2) thing. So, the movement required to hit (2) is equal to that of (3) and (4)
  3. 01:08:186 (5,1) - probably should be a jump since the idea is similar to 00:53:747 (6,1) -
  4. 01:10:149 (3,4,1) - here the spacing decreases from 4 to 1, though in previous patterns it was increasing in such cases. Wouldn't it be more logical to just keep the whole 3-4-1 part spaced the same way?
  5. 01:39:869 (3,4,1) - this is againt the circular flow that was actively used in similar patterns like 01:42:112 (4,5) - maybe try something that would fit in better with the other patterns? picture
  6. 01:49:962 (1,2,3) - inconsistent spacing, should be fairly obvious that in this case readability would be more important than blanketing.
  7. 01:57:532 (3,4) - have we changed that back to the point when it has no new combo? if so, then stacking would work better than low spacing
pubble bops are fun
Fixed all, once again (although I NC'ed the heart)
riffy
get your bubble tae, we're celebrating

Rebubbled!
Natsu
congrats
Topic Starter
Tae

Natsu wrote:

congrats
Thank you for your help, Natsu!
riffy

Tae wrote:

the hell

congrats
Topic Starter
Tae

Bakari wrote:

Tae wrote:

the hell

congrats
Bakari I swear I've already thanked you like twice lmao, that's twice the amount of Natsu :^)
riffy
TWICE, you say? this better be a hint for your next map : p
Xiaolin
YOU DID IT I'M PROUD, GRATS! ♥
Topic Starter
Tae

Bakari wrote:

TWICE, you say? this better be a hint for your next map : p
Ahh, unfortunately not. I'll make sure to map some TWICE sometime though.

Xiaolin wrote:

YOU DID IT I'M PROUD, GRATS! ♥
We did it mom!
Firetruck
SITOOOOOO
Nuolong
congratz sito
Topic Starter
Tae

Nuolong wrote:

congratz sito
woah ur alive

Firetruck wrote:

SITOOOOOO
I’m gonna be a star
I’m gonna be I’m-I’m gonna be
I’m gonna be a star
I’m gonna be a star
I’m gonna be a star
_handholding
good, now start mapping anime

Congrats!
tatatat
normal-hitclap3.wav has a 1-3ms delay.
normal-hitnormal3.wav has a .6 ms delay.
soft-hitnormal.wav has a 1.5ms delay.
while none of these are substantial problems that warrant a disqualification if there are any problems that cause the map to get disqualified, you may want to fix them.
Topic Starter
Tae

tatatat wrote:

normal-hitclap3.wav has a 1-3ms delay.
normal-hitnormal3.wav has a .6 ms delay.
soft-hitnormal.wav has a 1.5ms delay.
while none of these are substantial problems that warrant a disqualification if there are any problems that cause the map to get disqualified, you may want to fix them.
Alright, I'll fix it should the map get disqualified for whatever reason, thank you for pointing that out!

Kisses wrote:

good, now start mapping anime

Congrats!
I did map some anime stuff once upon a time, but we dont speak of those maps.
Battle
gj getting a map qualified/ranked!
Topic Starter
Tae

Battle wrote:

gj getting a map qualified/ranked!
Thank you!
Euny
god this lyrics QQ
thanks for your work ^^
Lilyanna
grats ♥