posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tenshi-nyan
So we got a thread for headphones.

Why not one for speakers?

I got those:
Logitech X 530

Got them used from a 2nd hand store, for 50€.
They aren't great, but no bad either. Too bad I can't use them often or at least not on high volume because of lol thin walls in mah flat.
boat
too lazy to take new picture, thats my old room, but these speakers with a somewhat big gray sub from a home cinema system on the floor

I'll take a picture of it all when i move into my new place

and disregard that the song playing is unicorn kid, i was like, thirteen when that picture was taken
adam2046
The hats are a nice touch.
TKiller

adam2046 wrote:

The hats are a nice touch.
Left speaker looks like ZUN. Kinda.
D33d

Creative GigaWorks T20s. These things are the dog's bollocks for the price. I seriously can't fault them.
Neo@lex

Reggie Fils-Aime. He's pretty much the best speaker in the entire games industry.
Rena-chan
Can't be arsed to take pictures of all of them, so here's one of my front speakers. Of course there's a second one on the other side of that shelfrack if anyone should be in doubt:

Front: Ifinity Reference 61i
Center: Yamaha NS-C104
Rear: Jamo A102 <- Going to switch those two out with something else at some point in time.
Subwoofer: Jamo SUB200 - 200W active sub. I have a 300W passive one that I use as a footrest, which I could hook up if I want an earthquake. But oh well.

They're all connected to a Denon AVR-1611 receiver using toslink from my PC, and HDMI from the X360 you can see in the picture.

Dum de do~
thelewa
lol speakers
Card N'FoRcE
Hercules XPS 5.1 40, plugged to my PC

I think that 50 bucks for these were a good deal: more than 3 years and still work good and the sound quality isn't bad at all.

(I also have a old photo in the "Post your desktop" thread or something)
Sure

I changed speakers from BOSE Companion 2 series II to Creative Gigaworks T40 series II.
ampzz
Am using the newly released Corsair SP2500 as my personal home theaters audio, mainly because I couldn't be bothered fiddling around with a 5.1 system since everything is in my bedroom and I have no use for it anyway.

Information about them available via clicking the image link.

Would post an image of my workspace but my camera is long since died.
Jesss
These are my Speaker system :$

i've been using them for 2 years. They're great for the low price.
Nekoroll

ykcarrot wrote:

[attachment=0:7d72a]IMGP6317 copy.jpg[/attachment:7d72a]

I changed speakers from BOSE Companion 2 series II to Creative Gigaworks T40 series II.
I LOL'd at your tissue box.

[8D]
Sure

Nekoroll wrote:

I LOL'd at your tissue box.

[8D]
Yeah, this is so cute.
wait.. off topic xD

Bunnrei
D33d

ykcarrot wrote:

[attachment=0:8a4e5]IMGP6317 copy.jpg[/attachment:8a4e5]

You made a pretty wise choice.

I have to say that I'd really like a pair of T40s. It sort of bugs me that the tweeter is so low on the T20s, as I get a boner over sparkly clarity.
roleykatsu
Altec Lansing Built-In Laptop Speakers w/ SRS Premium Sound Subwoofer. Also Built-In to the laptop. Can't find any pics of it online and taking a pic of my laptop is stupid.

The built-in speakers actually perform quite well compared to a few crap speakers you can buy separately for under seventy bucks.

Also.

Neo@lex wrote:

Reggie Fils-Aime. He's pretty much the best speaker in the entire games industry.

^ lol Reggie Fils-Aime.