posted
Total Posts
show more
melancholyx3

pretty comfortable :D
Ekaru

Randy96 wrote:

Sony MDR-V6

got these christmas 2012, finally ventured into the realm of good audio equipment
I have a standalone mic now
I came here to post that I'm getting those in the mail tomorrow. >_> Are they good for their price?
Ezekeial

Steel Series Siberia V2's, amazing. Best headset I've used.

Edit: Totally didn't link the wrong thing.
ggsnipess

Audio Technias ATH-M50s. Have these for almost a year now, good for price and how it feels.
D33d

ggsnipes wrote:

Audio Technias ATH-M50s. Have these for almost a year now, good for price and how it feels.
Oh hey, I keep meaning to get those for studio use. How well do they isolate and do they feel sturdy enough? My AD700s are getting a bit janky and I've only had them for a couple of years.
MrPop

It's better than not
ychao

D33d wrote:

ggsnipes wrote:

Oh hey, I keep meaning to get those for studio use. How well do they isolate and do they feel sturdy enough? My AD700s are getting a bit janky and I've only had them for a couple of years.
The isolation with the stock earpads (which I found insufferable in the summer) is good enough for its price, imo. I was rather pleased with its build as well, they felt like they could take quite a beating before giving in.
Clamp was too much for me though (made worse by the fact that I am bespectacled), even after frequent use and despite my head being average-smallish in size.

With all being said and done though, maybe it is just me being a fan of open cans but I'd take those AD700s (or better yet, the 900s) over the M50s anyday. Oh the soundstage.

/random opinion
Kitsunemimi

Ezekeial wrote:

Oh.
That's a.. DUCKY
YEAH DUCKY KEYBOARD HI5

Oh uhhh... headphones? Sorry I don't have my headphones with me right now, I have no picture of it:3
Kaona

Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset.
Urgoth40
PoS that I bought from wal-mart for $20
Moneypenny_old

Sony MDR-ZX600L
Would buy them again.
Miyu
Mikeu
Got them not too long ago c:

Naikaze

Ezekeial wrote:

It's audio quality is actually shit.

HD202 which is much more cheaper is even better than Siberia.

Anyway

Sony MDR-XB900
Nabile

Skullcandy headphones, 40€. Two years old.
They're pretty good.
Effy
Doodle99

Kanye West wrote:

the ones on the left
like this but in black
brenbread

ggsnipes wrote:

I have them too! They sound amazing for the price. Not the biggest fan of the soundstage though.
chonicle
Night_Mare_

These babies let me hear ever song in full detail ;), best set of headphones around guarantee! Critics say it performs way above it's price of $100.
Inori

These massive things.

gioteck EX-05 Multimedia headset.

Pretty decent for a $50 USD gaming headset. Working much better than my old Turtle Beach P11's
Hopefully these ones are better in build quality than my P11's, broke in like. 2 months of once per week usage.

Sound quality is great, doesn't have the kind of bass volume that I like but it sure as hell helps me whenever I'm soundwhoring in CoD.
Piotrekol
Superlux HD668B
Good enough for me.
pking_old_1
this headset is 5 years old and both ears have been completely detached for the past 2 years =p fun stuff lol

Inori

Im Fluttershy wrote:

this headset is 5 years old and both ears have been completely detached for the past 2 years =p fun stuff lol

I see duct tape.

You should be an engineer.
nrl
This thread lacks planar magnetics.

My headphone setup consists of a JDS Labs c421 and a pair of Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs, which are just a modded pair of Fostex T50rp's.
Kaeru

These are my babies. Perfect for the music I produce (and listen to).
ZenoDiac
Waaa! Can't believe there's no one who posted with one of these yet.

They've lasted me at least 3 years now and still pumping strong! Sennheiser HD 202
Luv 'em.

The cable is like 3m long = listen to music while walking around in the room xD
Jarby
I used to own 202s. Gave them to a friend after a while since I upgraded.
Kingkevin30
hinamizawan

Sennheiser 419 HD
TakuMii
Wasn't there another thread like this?

Anyway:

Sennheiser HD 449
Dubrix
OzzyOzrock

IT'S AS LAME AS THE IMAGE
Arcanine

Microphone is shit though, but all my other headsets were breaking due to the wire giving away after a period of time.
Hard for friends to hear me on skype at night because I have to whisper but in day time I speak normally to them.
Awoo-

Nothing really great about it.
Subject_old_1

You guys and your fancy headphones make me feel sad. :(
Eunhyuk_old
3GidiZ
Elecom GHS-10, not much realy :D

billy96

Sennheiser HD 202 II, nothing too fancy. It has too much cable if you ask me.
Letna
:roll:
show more