no response = fixed
-Harpuia- wrote:M4M. Sorry for the late mod Hi! dw im not in a rush for this
Hi, I succ at modding, pls don't kill me.[Extra]
- 01:52:777 - Two inherited timing points exist here. Delete one.
- 00:08:408 (1) - imo, curving it upwards, even just a bit would help with the flow between 00:08:250 (5,1,2) - .
- 00:08:882 (2) - I'm not really sure, but I feel like emphasis is off here. The distance between this and the prior stands out more than the next ones (especially 00:09:198 (1,2,3) - ) which are placed on more "intense", I guess, beats. For me, DS between 00:08:408 (1,2) - should be lower. thats what the ds says but when actually playing slider leniency makes them very close. the motion required is pretty small
- 00:11:092 (3,1) - Wondering about the increase in distance here :/ for emphasis on the 1/4 slider and stream
- 00:18:987 (3) - It looks and plays fine to me, but decreasing the DS would be nice to emphasize 00:18:987 (3) - , which I think is a very significant sound, making it stand out. the current spacing fits better with the rest of the part tho
- 00:24:198 - This is a really weird time to put a pause imo there is a pause in the music though i think its nice
- 00:39:829 (2,3) - Try switching these objects: Slider comes first and then the circle. Can't explain thoroughly this through words, but this pattern would represent the song more (imo) since having a slider on the low - high notes before 00:40:145 - would show how "connected" they are, and the circle would emphasize the sound on 00:40:145 - . slider on the red to map the melody. i did change some of the aesthetics here tho
- 00:42:987 (1,2) - ??? 00:32:882 (2,3) - ??? Shouldn't 00:42:987 (1,2) - be sliders? ... Or, you used circles to represent the repeating vocals? yea theres a jump every time the song says jump
- 00:50:250 (3) - imo this should've been the point of change, where direction and DS shifts, since higher notes start at that point. you are right i noticed that before too. no change just yet but i will if needed to
That's all. All seems fine from the last point onwards. Really awesome.[Normal]
- 01:52:777 - Same issue as the one in Extra.
- 01:18:039 (2) - Slider is not snapped properly.
- 00:02:250 (2,4) - Consider fixing the blanket here.
- 00:19:303 (7) - NC-ing this pretty much depends on you, but I suggest NC-ing this to follow the pattern. dont want to lol
- 00:17:408 (2,3) - Consider setting the blanket for 00:16:777 (1) - slider end.
- 00:34:145 - and 00:39:198 (6) - Consistency: yes deleted 6
- For consistency, either put a circle on 00:34:145 - , or...
- Delete 00:39:198 (6) -
- 00:40:461 (3) - The flow in it's current state is fine, but can still be smoother, by moving the tail downwards. imo, it would satisfy the downward movement of the slider, the westward movement and the upcoming upward movement from 00:40:777 (4,5,6) - .
- 00:54:671 (1) - Curve this more to blanket the slider end of 00:53:092 (3) - better.
- 01:43:777 (3) - Align more with 01:43:303 (2) - to make a nicer curve.
Nothing much to say tbh xd[Easy] Hm... This diff looks well mapped, there are no issues I can find. Overall flow is smooth enough. I guess a bit more polishing touches here and there and it's all set!Good luck! thanks for modding!