Hi. I'm a masochist!
[ Lost Memory]
[ PAN's Insane]
- You have inconsistent timing, tags, and creator throughout your set. Double check them.
- Combo colors on the Easy amd Normal aren't set, is that intentional?
- Advanced has dupe timing points at 01:14:928, Normal at 02:07:981,
- Only OD 8.3 on 5* :thinking:
[ Lost Memory]
- 02:47:769 (6) - Unsnapped slider end.
- 00:08:139 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern flows differently from all the other ones for some reason. The others have flow parallel to the slider it starts from yet this one is perpendicular.
- 00:15:718 (1,2) - Could be cool to actually stack these cuz you get emphasis and lower spacing, which is what you seem to want here.
- 00:28:033 (4) - Nice stack lol.
- 00:36:560 (2) - This skips all the stuff going on on the white tick: vocals, the woosh sound, and the drums, and lands on a blue with nothing on it. ._. I would make a kickslider on the white but that's personal preference, the thing that bugs me is you basically skip a strong lead-in beat I guess to emphasize the next red tick? You can do that in other ways and still keeping the white clickable or at least on a slider end.
- 01:00:244 (2,3,4) - I think ctrl+g this rhythm would make more of the guitar clickable and would play more fun tbh.
- 01:17:297 (4,5,1) - I think stacking this would give more emphasis. The way it plays now is too flowy imo, and the sound is really strong so some harsher emphasis is justified.
- 01:23:139 (4) - This could be two 1/2 sliders. I'm not really sure why it's 1/1 in the first place really. Vocal starts on the head and starts on the end and you skip a drum in the middle but nowhere else do you ever do this. You seem to be fine with mapping 1/1 vocals as 1/2 sliders at 01:21:244 (1,2,3,4) - anyways.
- 01:33:718 (4,1) - Ctrl+G'ing this would make more of the vocals clickable and generally feels better to play - unless you're following drums.
- 01:46:981 (3) - Could use an NC since this slowdown is pretty unexpected. At least it was to me. Especially considering there's a spaced 1/4 gap from the slider end, could be easier to read if NC'd.
- 01:49:981 (4) - Could be two circles for vocals while 01:49:191 (1) - could be two circles for guitar. Either works for more click emphasis on the sounds you might be mapping to.
- 01:51:086 (3) - For guitar could also be two circles. Same for 01:52:191 (1) - unless you want to map this vocal, which tbh doesn't really transition too well since you map vocals only with this slider then follow drums and guitar again after.
- 01:52:823 (4) - Pretty strong note to not NC. It marks the halfway point of the section if you look at the bookmarks you put and that note is usually very strong.
- 01:55:823 (2) - Mapping this kick on a slider end is kind if weird considering all the other important drum sounds in this combo are clickable. It also creates ambiguity as to what you're following since it could be either drums or guitar.
- 02:00:560 (4) - Strong note with no emphasis or even an NC. Just a slight spacing increase would work.
- 02:14:928 (3,4) - Could make this a slightly curved vertical slider so that click emphasis on vocals is better on 02:15:244 (5,6). Since 3 and 4 don't have distinct sounds (only 3 starts on vocal and 4 doesn't have anything important on it) I don't really think they should be mapped as circles, while 5 and 6 do have distinct vocals yet don't have much click emphasis.
- 02:27:244 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - This is really sharp and uncomfortable for only a drumroll. In other places you didn't map it with such a high amount of uncomfortable flow, so maybe make this a bit more comfortable? Just a bit.
- 02:45:402 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Sudden spacing increase? I mean the vocals come in sure but they do at many other times in the map and you don't increase spacing like this. I think this stream should just be constant DS.
[ PAN's Insane]
- 00:37:823 (4,5,1) - This flow is very harsh compared to the rest of the downbeat emphasis you use at 00:39:087 (4,5,1) - 00:40:349 (4,5,1) - 00:41:612 (4,5,1) - etc etc. Not sure how to go about suggesting a fix since this pattern is pretty core to your local structure lol.
- 00:53:770 (2,3,4,5,6) - You don't use any patterning like this anywhere else, and these seem to be mapped to the same sounds as other more simple patterns such as 00:50:139 (2,3,4,5) -
- 01:01:033 (1,2,3,4,5) - The guitar is doing a much more interesting rhythm here but you chose to ignore it for the same vocals that have been playing for the last 20 seconds. ._.
- 01:30:560 (2) - This note seems too much part of the vocals when it's just a breath in. What would make more sense to me is if it were at the end of 01:30:086 (1) - like this since then the rest of the spoken vocals get more emphasis and distinction. 01:35:612 (2) - Pretty much same with this: note isn't spoken yet is given the same emphasis as all spoken notes in this jump pattern. Applies to other kiais too.
- 01:33:876 (5,1) - Ctrl+G this rhythm would follow vocals much better, and since you were content with skipping drums for 01:31:981 (3) - and similar, it would still be rhythmically consistent imo. The rhythm of the rest of the patterning around it seems to follow vocals heavily too, and this one not doing so as well stands out too much.
- 01:54:560 (2,1) - Blanket. ._.
- 02:51:086 (1) - This sound uhh.. the electric thingy, starts on 02:51:244 - actually, not on 02:51:086. Starting on the vocals and not following them feels very weird.
First off the DS is so close that it create REALLY close overlaps that are like barely there but it's super triggering can you like icrease DS slightly by 0.1x in the slow parts?
- 00:29:612 (4) - Shouldn't this be NC? :thinking:
- 01:01:981 (4) - Could be two circles for the snares.
- 01:03:244 (3) - This could be two circles like you did for 01:04:507 (3,4) - since the click emphasis would be a bit better with the second one.
- 01:25:823 (3,1,2) - Could be more visually consistent in spacing.
- 01:34:823 (4) - Also would probably be cooler as two circles cuz there are distinct sounds there.
- 01:35:770 (3,4) - Ctrl+G'ing this makes more sense to me actually since the reverse has more of the same type of vocal on it... uh.. you know what I mean? It's really hard to explain. x.x
- 01:46:665 (2,3) - Since the 3 is a bit stronger it could be 1/2 slider + circle into the next slider if you want. Just for that extra click emphasis.
- 01:49:033 - This not being mapped sounds weird because the whole previous combo followed the vocals pretty strictly.
- 02:13:033 (1) - Uhhhh?? Shouldn't this end on red?
- 02:30:244 (3) - Pls Slayed wave. :c
- 02:51:086 (1) - Like PAN's diff, it sounds better if it starts on the next red.
- 03:13:191 (3,4) - Blanket. ;-;