forum

hapi - Destiny Gear (radio edit)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AruOtta
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vendredi 30 juin 2017 at 18:57:03

Artist: hapi
Title: Destiny Gear (radio edit)
Source: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness & Sky
Tags: pokemon i don't want to say goodbye nintendo ds spike chunsoft
BPM: 145
Filesize: 36496kb
Play Time: 05:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Marathon (6 stars, 1344 notes)
Download: hapi - Destiny Gear (radio edit)
Download: hapi - Destiny Gear (radio edit) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For Approval (yay finally finished :3)

Please play the PMD series, they are all excellent games !

well it happenned that I mapped the end with double bpm ;3
Ayumiita
Light Mod Request:

I highly suggest you don't use any 1/8 rhythm. Also, you should look over those 01:33:410 (5,6), with that I mean every stack like that since imoit doesn't fit too well and is not really good readable, at least that's what my test plays said. Next 02:25:548 (1) - this part feels a bit
too intense even so its so calm. Also, I can say, that at some parts your structure isn't really followering any logic or concept, for example 02:35:583 (2,3,4,5) is there any structure behind this since every slider is different and with different I mean really different, but the problem there is that the sound isnt
as different as the visuals represent. 03:03:824 (2,3,4) - you use the same structure at 1 tick gabs aswell. 03:17:065 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -Misleadingg sound imo. Try to do some stuff with the hit sound. But all in all the map is really nice just the few points I told you about.
Topic Starter
AruOtta

Lucyyyyyyy wrote:

Light Mod Request:

I highly suggest you don't use any 1/8 rhythm Well it's fun to play and it quite matches the song. Also, you should look over those 01:33:410 (5,6), with that I mean every stack like that since imoit doesn't fit too well and is not really good readable, at least that's what my test plays said Hmmmm.. I think this pattern fills well, it gives a break, like how there is in the song between these 2 sounds, and it's not unreadable, you maybe need several play to actually do it perfectly, so it's not annoying I think. Next 02:25:548 (1) - this part feels a bit
too intense even so its so calm. Also, I can say, that at some parts your structure isn't really followering any logic or concept, for example 02:35:583 (2,3,4,5) is there any structure behind this since every slider is different and with different I mean really different, but the problem there is that the sound isnt
as different as the visuals represent For this part I just represented the song with the rhythm that is quite complex, I just mapped slider in pretty patterns, there's not a pattern about the shape, that's why they look really different. 03:03:824 (2,3,4) - you use the same structure at 1 tick gabs aswell It follows well the song, and there's a break to make this pattern different (so you will notice there's a 1/1 gap) and to emphasize the melody. 03:17:065 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -Misleadingg sound imo There's a slider for strong beats, and circles for background stream in the song. But I agree it's quite difficult, I'll see if I change it with new mods. Try to do some stuff with the hit sound Well there's already a lot of hitsounds x3. But all in all the map is really nice just the few points I told you about.
Thanks for the light mod !
I didn't fix anything, but I'm aware of some problematic patterns. If I have more suggestions to change them, I'll probably consider it :3
dong
kenterz, you are a legend
Topic Starter
AruOtta

dong wrote:

kenterz, you are a legend
No

the game is a legend

(and probably hapi too)
CookieBite
i think the title should be "destiny gear (Radio Edit)"
since the official album named this song as that and the youtube video from the official hapi channel is also named like that

just finish playing the game, glad I did play this before i die
Mazziv
holy fuck kenterz youre my hero
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.