forum

[resolved] Taiko Stats not updating correctly.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
leegy7
Problem Details: I was playing kano - Prima Stella https://osu.ppy.sh/b/959882?m=1 and I got S rank with 98.15% acc. But it's disappeared from my best performance list. Also I got a Frist Place in Aimer - Rokutousei no Yoru https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1111621?m=1 but it's performance was 0pp. It is ranked & approved beatmap but I got only 0pp. Why I can't get performance?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170222.3 (latest)
Upskirt
Have you seen this happen to any other users?
Lyawi

Venzire wrote:

Have you seen this happen to any other users?
t/562893
saxo99
happened to me the games remove a map form topranks and now every map doesn't give me pp, i played a lot today... all stats blocked
Topic Starter
leegy7

saxo99 wrote:

happened to me the games remove a map form topranks and now every map doesn't give me pp, i played a lot today... all stats blocked
That's exactly same with me...
moon renko
It seems that something bad has occured....
I didn't receive any pp tonight either.
moon renko
Maybe only taiko players suffer from this.....
ali161102
I think it's only affecting Taiko, I can get pp for other modes fine. :'(
Adorn

moon renko wrote:

Maybe only taiko players suffer from this.....
Edit your previous reply instead of double posting, please. ♥
I'll see if I can replicate this myself as well and edit this soon.
edit:
definitely effecting Taiko players
(was informed that the maps i screenshotted were in loved state, I didn't check to see, I'm a silly, but they confirmed that it seems to be broken)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Something isn't quite working right. Whether it just be slow servers, or something more. Something ain't quite 100%

This is being looked into.
Xeltic Rival
Having similar issues here
Almost 5 songs that should have gained pp disappeared from my "best performance" pool
Pp is also not rewarded
Edgar_Figaro
Can confirm this issue. Got FC on both DragonForce Defenders + HR & Camellia Flying in the flow of the deep sea + HR (both which should have awarded PP based on ACC and such) but neither appeared on my top list despite being my best performances on the songs (scorewise and what should be highest based on PP calculation) and submitting to the global rankings/country rankings
tkdLolly
Yep. Happening to us in HK as well reported by several. :o
Dntm8kmeeatu
No need to bump saying "Same". It's being looked into.
Brasil
It also just happened to me;
It was supposed to be a new top pp of mine, but it just vanished from there instead.

"5 minutes ago - LuckySonicGHz achieved rank #209 on System of a Down - Vicinity of Obscenity [Impossible] (Taiko)"
papika
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/900010&m=1 #38 on the map, not getting any pp from it feelsbadman
saxo99
peppy i m waiting, we are waiting >:(
Bramble
I just got what was supposed to be a 350pp play after trying for days to do the map, and now it doesn't even count? ;w;
saxo99

BrambleClaw wrote:

I just got what was supposed to be a 350pp play after trying for days to do the map, and now it doesn't even count? ;w;
yep all f.ing lost so many plays today worth many pps and nothing :?:
Bramble
I hope that after this is fixed, pp can be recalculated...
saxo99

BrambleClaw wrote:

u wanted
papika

BrambleClaw wrote:

it should, the plays are even on leaderboards
Trosk-
We are working on fixing it. Sorry for any trouble it may have caused.
peppy
This should be fixed now. We're in the process of fixing up existing users' total PP counts.
show more