forum

tapping problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Musket
hey everyone, i cant seem to find anyone else with this problem, but ive only noticed this now since i seem to be getting okay at streaming, but i usually have really bad acc. so, i've noticed that when i tap, one of my fingers taps faster than the other, its usually my index finger that appears to tap faster than my middle finger, ill have a video or two showing it, but i just want to know if anyone else has had this problem and if anyone knows how to stop doing it?

here is a dropbox folder of the two videos, (sorry for vertical video i forgot to put my phone on the side in the moment.)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4n1qwt6d3rgemvo/AABwH0jr42MQHDQ2BFdR3gyla?dl=0
Sandy Hoey
Its probably because you don't have proper finger control and are just spamming. The best way, I would say, to get better at this, would be to play slow streams. This means that you have to control how fast both of your fingers move instead of hoping that your timing will match up with the stream.
Roricon
looks really weird :o, try to not lift your middle finger that much looks very exhausting to stream like that
thr1ve
Play maps with you middle finger or play the map once with index then once with middle finger.