Community Forum

💝 Lya's GFX 💝 [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
107
show more
Topic Starter
Lyaneii-

_Ducky wrote:

Great work, @Calibus! I'm using it, now!
I hope you noticed the overlay of transparent hearts ;)
_Ducky_old
Those were hearts?! I thought they were just there to give it a smokey effect hahaha

Great work!!
Enchant
XD
Enchant
We hadden nog een afspraak bij het vondelpark. ;)
Nitsches
Type: avatar the last airbender
Text(Optional): Insert text here
HD Image Link: Already give it to you ig you dumb (but here for other: https://puu.sh/uM5d7/41a24ffdd4.png also the source of: [https://tapastic.com/episode/452631] hope you'll like it)
Shape: as you want (square?)
Border: make the avatar go trough the borders, like he's going out for you
Extra: Sausage ketchup, Cola & a smile thx

BlerghBlerghBlergh
Topic Starter
Lyaneii-

Nitsches wrote:

Type: avatar the last airbender
Text(Optional): Insert text here
HD Image Link: Already give it to you ig you dumb (but here for other: https://puu.sh/uM5d7/41a24ffdd4.png also the source of: [https://tapastic.com/episode/452631] hope you'll like it)
Shape: as you want (square?)
Border: make the avatar go trough the borders, like he's going out for you
Extra: Sausage ketchup, Cola & a smile thx

BlerghBlerghBlergh
Dank format
Performing
Topic Starter
Lyaneii-

Neitel wrote:

Type:Userpage
Text(Optional):Nei Userpage!
HD Image Link:http://anoncraft.com/wallpaper-download-full-size/?23425
Shape:normal
Border:Y
Extra:my youtube,twitter and skin? please :3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs1T2em8dzk_xpPulOCxSSA?app=desktop
https://twitter.com/n3itel
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r42fcs13lgup154/-%2BNeitelSkin%2B-v1.rar
You have to paste the images in this order in your userpage. (Or you can switch up the Skin/YouTube/Twitter thing).

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/uOD3p/cfa75afbb8.png[/img][url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/r42fcs13lgup154/-%2BNeitelSkin%2B-v1.rar][img]https://puu.sh/uOD4Z/d5a8c63e80.png[/img][/url][url=https://twitter.com/n3itel][img]https://puu.sh/uOD75/df28b0af66.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs1T2em8dzk_xpPulOCxSSA?app=desktop][img]https://puu.sh/uOD8a/0acd80ec25.png[/img][/url][img]https://puu.sh/uOD9P/dbfbbafe48.png[/img][/centre]
Performing

Calibus wrote:

Neitel wrote:

Type:Userpage
Text(Optional):Nei Userpage!
HD Image Link:http://anoncraft.com/wallpaper-download-full-size/?23425
Shape:normal
Border:Y
Extra:my youtube,twitter and skin? please :3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs1T2em8dzk_xpPulOCxSSA?app=desktop
https://twitter.com/n3itel
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r42fcs13lgup154/-%2BNeitelSkin%2B-v1.rar
You have to paste the images in this order in your userpage. (Or you can switch up the Skin/YouTube/Twitter thing).

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/uOD3p/cfa75afbb8.png[/img][url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/r42fcs13lgup154/-%2BNeitelSkin%2B-v1.rar][img]https://puu.sh/uOD4Z/d5a8c63e80.png[/img][/url][url=https://twitter.com/n3itel][img]https://puu.sh/uOD75/df28b0af66.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs1T2em8dzk_xpPulOCxSSA?app=desktop][img]https://puu.sh/uOD8a/0acd80ec25.png[/img][/url][img]https://puu.sh/uOD9P/dbfbbafe48.png[/img][/centre]
Ok thanks :3
-Taku
cali i love you

Type: [Avatar]
Image: uwu
Border: Square
Shape: Dashed
Text: Taku-

cali pls <3
[Rue]
Type: [Avatar]
Text: [Lucian]
HD Image Link: http://imgur.com/ciGapRK
Shape: Circle
Border: Chef's Choice
Thanks!
Topic Starter
Lyaneii-
[Mustard]
Type: Userpage
Text: Welcome to Mustard's Userpage
HD Image Link: https://images3.alphacoders.com/783/783006.png
Shape: Normal
Border: Your Decision
Extra: Add some kind of filter to make it more autumn like (if you can) or you can just soften the image.

Thanks, looking forward to its completion
Blushing
Type: Userpage
Test: Welcome to Blushing's Userpage
HD Image Link: UP TO YOU
Shape: Normal
Border: UP TO YOU
Extra: UP TO YOU

P.S. up to you
Topic Starter
Lyaneii-
I will do your request later Mustard, I was trying to see if I could make an animated userpage for Blushing, hope you don't mind ;).
[Mustard]

Calibus wrote:

I will do your request later Mustard, I was trying to see if I could make an animated userpage for Blushing, hope you don't mind ;).
ofc its fine lol :lol:
Topic Starter
Lyaneii-

[Mustard] wrote:

Calibus wrote:

I will do your request later Mustard, I was trying to see if I could make an animated userpage for Blushing, hope you don't mind ;).
ofc its fine lol :lol:
If you can find me a GIF you like, I can make an animated userpage instead as a compensation :P.
-Taku

Calibus wrote:

Thanks so cute uwu











cali pls
[Mustard]
If you can find me a GIF you like, I can make an animated userpage instead as a compensation :P .
Is this good enough, master?
link: https://shion66618.files.wordpress.com/ ... =646&h=363
Topic Starter
Lyaneii-
Edit: If you want me to make an avatar matching this userpage, I can do that too since I am quite in the mood for it ;).
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply