seiya-murai feat.ALT - Sumidagawa Karenka

posted
Total Posts
97
show more
Garven
Sorry I'm slooooow

[General]
Add mizuki to tags so it's easier to find it by your name
02:11:736 - No strobe here? Especially since you rekiai. If not, I'd remove the rekiai so it has a stronger feeling at the end of the song. Though tbh I almost prefer the kiai to start with that big boom instead of when the singer starts.
I really think that first break is really awkward. You just start playing, and then you have a break. Just feels like it's interruptive of play.

[BASIC]
00:38:736 (3) - I don't recommend really short repeating sliders like this in an easy difficulty.
00:58:069 (1) - Since it's so soon after a spinner, maybe have this start nearer the center?
02:24:402 - That's a really long break. May as well start mapping again where the other difficulties start up.

[ADVANCED]
00:41:403 (1,2) - Kinda looks bad with the hitcircle parts overlapping each other like that.
00:44:403 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo
00:51:319 (6,7) - Move down and right a grid or so to adjust for stacking
01:59:069 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo
02:05:986 (6,7) - Same as earlier
02:12:402 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo
02:13:736 (1,1,1) - ^
02:15:402 (1) - ^
Geez, waaay too many new combos in this section. Tone them down.
02:48:653 (2,3) - Same as earlier
Gaaah, fix all those super-short combos. There's a ton of them and they're kinda :/ Makes the map artificially easy.
03:11:736 (3) - Left one grid
03:12:069 (1) - right one grid
03:29:403 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Might work better as soft whistles

[EXTREME]

yuzuki:
01:41:736 (7) - Add clap
01:53:902 (2) - Eh, just do as normal hits instead of a slider.

mizuki:
02:18:069 (1,2,3,4) - I was kind of expecting this to be angled higher. It flows better that way imo. Rotating about 45 degrees worked pretty well.

Good stuff~
Topic Starter
m i z u k i

Garven wrote:

Sorry I'm slooooow

[General]
Add mizuki to tags so it's easier to find it by your name
02:11:736 - No strobe here? Especially since you rekiai. If not, I'd remove the rekiai so it has a stronger feeling at the end of the song. Though tbh I almost prefer the kiai to start with that big boom instead of when the singer starts.
I really think that first break is really awkward. You just start playing, and then you have a break. Just feels like it's interruptive of play.

[BASIC]
00:38:736 (3) - I don't recommend really short repeating sliders like this in an easy difficulty.
00:58:069 (1) - Since it's so soon after a spinner, maybe have this start nearer the center?
02:24:402 - That's a really long break. May as well start mapping again where the other difficulties start up.

[ADVANCED]
00:41:403 (1,2) - Kinda looks bad with the hitcircle parts overlapping each other like that.
00:44:403 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo
00:51:319 (6,7) - Move down and right a grid or so to adjust for stacking
01:59:069 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo
02:05:986 (6,7) - Same as earlier
02:12:402 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo
02:13:736 (1,1,1) - ^
02:15:402 (1) - ^
Geez, waaay too many new combos in this section. Tone them down.
02:48:653 (2,3) - Same as earlier
Gaaah, fix all those super-short combos. There's a ton of them and they're kinda :/ Makes the map artificially easy.
03:11:736 (3) - Left one grid
03:12:069 (1) - right one grid
03:29:403 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Might work better as soft whistles

[EXTREME]

yuzuki:
01:41:736 (7) - Add clap
01:53:902 (2) - Eh, just do as normal hits instead of a slider.

mizuki:
02:18:069 (1,2,3,4) - I was kind of expecting this to be angled higher. It flows better that way imo. Rotating about 45 degrees worked pretty well.

Good stuff~
ありがとー
fix!
Garven
[General]
Set source to Jubeat Ripples
I still think the kiai start times would be better one white tick back (00:46:402 - 00:57:069 - 02:01:069 - 02:11:736 - 02:43:736 - and 02:54:402 - )

[BASIC]
00:58:069 (1) - I still would rather this be closer to the center so that it is easier to hit after the spinner. This IS the easiest difficulty of the set.
01:52:736 (1) - ^
02:55:403 (1) - ^
03:29:403 (1,2,3) - Having these as the soft hit sound set would work better (like in the other two difficulties)

[ADVANCED]
02:48:069 (1,2,3) - Maybe like this?
02:51:069 (1) - Remove new combo
02:51:403 (1) - ^
02:51:736 (1) - ^
03:20:736 (1) - ^

[EXTREME]
02:36:402 (1) - Remove new combo
02:37:069 (1) - ^
02:49:736 (1) - ^
02:50:403 (1) - ^ (I'm almost inclined to say keep both of those patterns as one combo)
Topic Starter
m i z u k i

Garven wrote:

[General]
Set source to Jubeat Ripples
I still think the kiai start times would be better one white tick back (00:46:402 - 00:57:069 - 02:01:069 - 02:11:736 - 02:43:736 - and 02:54:402 - )

[BASIC]
00:58:069 (1) - I still would rather this be closer to the center so that it is easier to hit after the spinner. This IS the easiest difficulty of the set.
01:52:736 (1) - ^
02:55:403 (1) - ^
03:29:403 (1,2,3) - Having these as the soft hit sound set would work better (like in the other two difficulties)

[ADVANCED]
02:48:069 (1,2,3) - Maybe like this?
02:51:069 (1) - Remove new combo
02:51:403 (1) - ^
02:51:736 (1) - ^
03:20:736 (1) - ^

[EXTREME]
02:36:402 (1) - Remove new combo
02:37:069 (1) - ^
02:49:736 (1) - ^
02:50:403 (1) - ^ (I'm almost inclined to say keep both of those patterns as one combo)
arigato-
Garven
Alright, a couple minor pattern adjustments via IRC and away we go!

Bubbled!

:U
Topic Starter
m i z u k i

Garven wrote:

Alright, a couple minor pattern adjustments via IRC and away we go!

Bubbled!

:U
<33333333333333333
_Kiva

隅田川<3
Semi_Semi
Extreme :D


saikou deshita!!!!!


combo ippai-
lepidopodus
①②④⑥
②③⑤⑧
④⑤⑦⑨
⑥⑧⑨⑩


:3

①②⑨⑩
③④⑪⑫
⑤⑥⑬⑭
⑦⑧⑮ⓐ


D:

So this is full ver.
Kinda ambiguous to mention it in the title of the song since there is already ranked one without mentioning that it's actuallt jubeat cut.
Miu Matsuoka
omg I love this map <3 :):)
Sharp
Ranked.
Garven
Changed EX to AR9. Rebub.

Or not. >_> Anyway, bubble continues strong!
Topic Starter
m i z u k i

Garven wrote:

Changed EX to AR9. Rebub.
thanks><
Colin Hou
wow 藤原さんの絵が
Topic Starter
m i z u k i

Colin Hou wrote:

wow 藤原さんの絵が
藤原さん神
Sakura
Looking good! specially loved goww's sections on [Advanced]

Ranked!
S o r d a
finally gratz!
spboxer3
gratz! >_<
I love jubeat~w
Muya
grats o/
Mixagji
congrats~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply