forum

Ayaka Ohashi - Wagamama MIRROR HEART [TV size]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dav1208
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dragontail
Woah! Calm down on the amount of jumps.

Normal-
[Mod]Put less breaks, you can fill them up with simple sliders, also spinners the same thing[/spoilerbox]

Hard-
[Mod]00:02:385 to 00:05:017 there is no where in the music that makes it sound like it needs large jumps.
Put more sliders instead of just spamming circles.
Less Spinners again
Overmapped
Needs serious help, ask a pro for help, or just redo it with lower slider velocity. Put more sliders and do not undermap and overmap certain areas.[/spoilerbox]

Revenge
SPOILER
Once again, 00:02:385 to 00:05:017 is over jumped.
Replace your streams with jumps, there is no place n the music that shows any sign of putting a stream in all your streams.
Overmapped, I cannot even begin to tell you how many problems there are.

Overall, this map was not great, but has potential. I would reccomend completely revamping hard and removing Revenge. You can't even pass extras. In addition, how did you get such a high quality background image? When ever I try to download one from google images, it is always blurry when pasted.

Well good luck and hope it gets ranked!
Topic Starter
Dav1208
Oh my god i not even think about these problems, but thank you so much your rreport! :)

I try fixing these.
Dragontail
I know this is a little rude, but if my post was helpful, could you give me some kudosu?