forum

Maximum The Hormone - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Pur

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The_Edge
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 26. elokuuta 2008 at 23:38:14

Artist: Maximum The Hormone
Title: Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nurururerorero
BPM: 257,92
Filesize: 7180kb
Play Time: 00:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,12 stars, 33 notes)
Download: Maximum The Hormone - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nurururerorero
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My second try at making a succesful map, this time a bit harder. Still in progress though. Any comments are welcome.

Hope this gets into ranked :P

Thanks for CheeseWarlock for proper timing. I made it a bit easier, but didn't make any other progress.
CheeseWarlock
Love this song~

First off, you've got some timing issues. I always use a lot of sections, so I attached an .osu with proper timing instead of typing them all out.

Secondly, your mapping so far, while technically acceptable, just feels spastic and uncreative. I see that you're going for mapping to the vocals, but there's no reason you have to have a hitcircle on every note. Included in the .osu is my attempt at mapping part of it. I turned down the difficulty a bit, yes, but see what you think. If you don't like it, you can easily copy-paste your notes onto my timing.

And I love what you did with the part starting at 00:30:58 (1), but that seems pretty confusing to me, even for pro players...

Download: Maximum The Hormone - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nurururerorero (The_Edge) [Timed].osu