forum

So guys...

posted
Total Posts
show more
Teras

katatumuri wrote:

So You might have no way to escape, while she is finding something to strap your ass :o
Can't wait
boat

katatumuri wrote:

So You might have no way to escape, while she is finding something to strap your ass :o

where is the bad part
Dragvon
Pretend you lost a bet, or have a looong conversation.

I wanna do a Pleinair cosplay myself but.... :(
TKiller
Tell them you're gay. Then, while they're in shock, say that you were kidding and you only like to dress in female clothes.
Lum Moroboshi
A man crossdressing. How originally mundane. Yawn.
Shellghost

TKiller wrote:

Tell them you're gay. Then, while they're in shock, say that you were kidding and you only like to dress in female clothes.
That's actually a possibly brilliant/possibly terrible idea...
Lum Moroboshi
If you want real swagga talk to your mom about your future aspects while wearing the cosplay. Remind her to take you seriously.
dNextGen

TKiller wrote:

Shiro

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Agnes wrote:

Stop being ashamed, little miss.
I'm so not thinking of a kidnap plan. Promise.

Ohohohoh. Let's put out heads together, Agnes.
I was decided to post pictures of my Komachi cosplay in the "post you IRL" thread but now I'm scared.

*pats Lilac* T.T I know how you feel. I'll just hide my costume and my parents will never know about that.
I told my twin brother though. It's important to have someone very close to you whom you can talk to.
Topic Starter
Lilac
I'm not close to my brother at all. So, that's already a failed shot.
Azure_Kite
If you're not comfortable doing so, Odaril, nobody is forcing you to :3
Cyclohexane

Odaril wrote:

I was decided to post pictures of my Komachi cosplay in the "post you IRL" thread but now I'm scared.
Dammit!

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm sure you make an awesome Komachi Odaril D:
Topic Starter
Lilac
Well, here's how it went.

I was in the car when I told her because it would seem that's the only time I would be able to talk to her privately. It took me a while to tell her but in the end, I did.

It didn't go as bad as I thought it would, but it left a dry taste in my mouth, literally. She said that she wanted to see me in the costume and what it would look like. She didn't get mad, angry or anything like that, but at the same time she didn't make me feel better... Ah well, that's that then.
Luna
Well, glad it didn't turn out bad or anything =)
It's really courageous to just tell her straight-out, so I seriosly hope that all your uneasy feelings will disappear really soon. Best of luck with this in the future!
Shiirn
The fact that she claimed to want to see you dressed in it is a part of parental acceptance, even though she may personally disapprove, saying this means that as a mother she supports you.

So i'd say it was pretty positive.
Shellghost

Lilac wrote:

She said that she wanted to see me in the costume.
Oh god what have we done.
Topic Starter
Lilac
I am actually kinda worried now because she kinda told people that I told her not to tell so I'm kinda not trusting her much anymore as well. Also with certain things she said afterwards as well...

...I don't know anymore.
Shellghost
Everyone at school is going to question you about within 24 hours
Topic Starter
Lilac
I bloody hope not.
Gorlum
Oh, asian parents are so sweet. Poker face at first and then BACKSTAB! Slash! D:
Neo@lex
Keep in mind that cross-dressing doesn't require you to be a pussy. Don't look nervous in front of people, and they won't look down on you.
Topic Starter
Lilac
I'll keep that in mind.
RemmyX25
pics of you in costume
Dragvon

Neo@lex wrote:

Keep in mind that cross-dressing doesn't require you to be a pussy. Don't look nervous in front of people, and they won't look down on you.
Lose your cool, lose your battle.

Also this:

RemmyX25 wrote:

pics of you in costume
boat
neo@lex has a valid point, why bother if you're going to feel bad doing it
Two_old
I think the obvious next step, since she told some people, is to take the reins immediately. Show up to school dressed in it.
Gorlum

Two wrote:

Show up to school dressed in it.
Good idea. And classmates gonna be like that:

boat
No.
Luna
Two is trolling, just ignore him (:
Wojjan

Two wrote:

I think the obvious next step, since she told some people, is to take the reins immediately. Show up to school dressed in it.
If you do this Lily I will have an ounce more respect for you.

An ounce of respect for you.
Topic Starter
Lilac

Maybe, depending on certain circumstances. Something tells me it would come back to bite me in the ass though.
Shellghost
So it's win-win?
Topic Starter
Lilac
RemmyX25
You look like a better trap than I would
Jarby

RemmyX25 wrote:

You don't know until you try~
RemmyX25

Jarby wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

I've tried
Haneii

Lilac wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?p=916917#p916917

*sigh*

<3
-----
wow. that's a better outfit than I initially thought...
Gorlum
I think this costume is kinda odd. But... whatever. Good for you if you felt better after wearing this. D:
Jarby

RemmyX25 wrote:

Jarby wrote:

I've tried
Yeah, but you didn't make a thread about it and post a photo, damnit.
show more