So guys...

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lilac

Two wrote:

only on osu will you find people so supportive about cross dressing
I know, right? I mean, even people in real life aren't supportive as osu!
Corin
Just say you want to become Rokodo.

He has a Miku Hatsune cosplay outfit so hey, it's all good.
Quaraezha

Corin wrote:

Just say you want to become Rokodo.

He has a Miku Hatsune cosplay outfit so hey, it's all good.
Video AND Beatmap.
It's all good.
Shellghost
You should have wished her a happy birthday.
Topic Starter
Lilac
I'm sure she can wait another 3 months.
Jarby
So has she actually seen it yet or is she just suspicious of you receiving the package for it? I think you can keep quiet about it if the latter is true.
Gorlum
Oh, i just can't stop laughing at topic starter

Jeez, sorry, i'm a horrible person...

Serious mode on: Just confess to her that you want to be a trap, hiding this fact will surely make your life much more complicated. She might try to understand you, else, she will beat the shit out of you.
Neo@lex
Metruzero was gonna do something like this with Stocking, but his parents got all pissy after he ordered everything. I feel somewhat guilty for suggesting so much girly shit. He now has a full Stocking outfit which he isn't allowed to wear to cons, basically making it actually gay rather than a humorous mindfuck.
Unless you're actually planning on confessing to the whole crossdressing thing (which you really shouldn't do with animu cosplay), a rational parent should be fine with "it's for a joke".
Shellghost
Use Odaril's excuse.

"Wahhh... It's to make a friend cross-dress!"
Topic Starter
Lilac
I have Asian Parents.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure they're rational enough. Thanks, Neo. Now to just muster up the courage to do this.
Shiro

Shellghost wrote:

Use Odaril's excuse.

Damn you, Shellghost. My parents will never be aware of mine~
Shiirn

Odaril wrote:

Shellghost wrote:

Use Odaril's excuse.

Damn you, Shellghost. My parents will never be aware of mine~
How the hell did that excuse work anyway, Odaril? You have no friends.
Fabi
It isn't good to jump and tell them sharply. I suggest to move on slowly and let them know how you are.
Topic Starter
Lilac
I wish failboat and MM would reply to this thread.

Maybe Roko. Also, Odaril will always be my buddy~
Cuddlebun
how many crossdressers exactly are on this forum
Topic Starter
Lilac
6 that I know of.

Including myself.
Shiirn
I'd totally crossdress if i could A) find clothes that fit (I'm very tall) and B) had the money to do so
Topic Starter
Lilac
7 now.
Jarby
And I'd crossdress for the sake of having a cool costume for an event or something, but not on a daily basis or for casual wear as it would draw too much attention to me. I'm not obsessed with the idea of dressing like a girl anyway.
Wojjan
I am the prettiest Edward Elric.

BUT CAN YOU CALL THAT CROSSDRESSING HOO HOO MYSTEEEERIOUS GENDER!!! :lol:
boat
Silly mums.

I don't really see why my input would matter if its just a crossplay for fun, and not because you for instance feel good dressing in female clothing, but if the case is the latter, then you should really talk to your mother, not ask her for advice or anything like that, but just tell her what the case is. It probably wont be pleasant, but telling her rather then letting her find out on her own is the better choice.
Topic Starter
Lilac
I dunno, it actually does feel quite good...

...T_T
Agnes
Stop being ashamed, little miss.
I'm so not thinking of a kidnap plan. Promise.
Azure_Kite

Agnes wrote:

Stop being ashamed, little miss.
I'm so not thinking of a kidnap plan. Promise.

Ohohohoh. Let's put out heads together, Agnes.
Cho_old

failboat wrote:

Silly mums.

I don't really see why my input would matter if its just a crossplay for fun, and not because you for instance feel good dressing in female clothing, but if the case is the latter, then you should really talk to your mother, not ask her for advice or anything like that, but just tell her what the case is. It probably wont be pleasant, but telling her rather then letting her find out on her own is the better choice.
I supposed this only applies if you aren't just doing it for a fun cosplay...
Don't want to drop your confidence on this plan since it's probably the best, but I got about half way through this conversation with my mum before I seen it leading to "If this is going where I think it is your computer is gone" because trust me, if she's anything like mines she WILL assume that your decision is purely based on internet influence. Luckily I did a quick 180 of the conversation and it's all back to er... normal before it got out of hand.

Basically always keep a backup plan if you see it start to go bad and you'd rather not be cut off from civilization.
Cyclohexane
Sometimes I almost feel guilty to have the kind of parents that care about me but also would let me do whatever I want with myself. If I were crossdressing and such, I don't think they'd get angry about it. As long as I'm happy with it they will as well.

So yeah good luck on that Lilac, try to be as subtle as possible
Topic Starter
Lilac
Thank you.

I'm planning on talking to her on Monday.
OzzyOzrock
Good luck~
Neo@lex
One more thing.
It's probably best not to bother telling them if your dad's into crossdressing too.
Just... yeah.
RemmyX25
If it's not too late, just tell your mum you lost a bet. Always works.
Topic Starter
Lilac
Monday is tomorrow.

Also, adding Ephemeral's suggestion of hiding in her wardrobe and saying "Surprise Mother, I'm an anime girl." when she's in her wardrobe.

Just sayin'.
Teras

Lilac wrote:

Monday is tomorrow.

Also, adding Ephemeral's suggestion of hiding in her wardrobe and saying "Surprise Mother, I'm an anime girl." when she's in her wardrobe.

Just sayin'.
That's a very good thing to do indeed.
katatumuri

Teras wrote:

Lilac wrote:

Monday is tomorrow.

Just sayin'.
That's a very good thing to do indeed.
So You might have no way to escape, while she is finding something to strap your ass :o
Teras

katatumuri wrote:

So You might have no way to escape, while she is finding something to strap your ass :o
Can't wait
boat

katatumuri wrote:

where is the bad part
Dragvon
Pretend you lost a bet, or have a looong conversation.

I wanna do a Pleinair cosplay myself but.... :(
TKiller
Tell them you're gay. Then, while they're in shock, say that you were kidding and you only like to dress in female clothes.
Lum Moroboshi
A man crossdressing. How originally mundane. Yawn.
Shellghost

TKiller wrote:

Tell them you're gay. Then, while they're in shock, say that you were kidding and you only like to dress in female clothes.
That's actually a possibly brilliant/possibly terrible idea...
Lum Moroboshi
If you want real swagga talk to your mom about your future aspects while wearing the cosplay. Remind her to take you seriously.
show more