Pixel Design (All Mode)

posted
Total Posts
21
show more
Topic Starter
atturbo555

Flanster wrote:

I'd call it Material Design tbh.
lol, I don't want call it Material design to my skin name. Because I don't want same _Indeketsu Material design's skin or JapanYoshiTheGamer Material design's skin. :P
LaryRose09
It's pretty nice! I will use it for a while haha
-glug-
very very nice! but the cursor looks like its from MATERIAL DESIGN, correct me if im wrong but good skin!
Topic Starter
atturbo555

LaryRose09 wrote:

It's pretty nice! I will use it for a while haha
Thank you. XD

Dark Light wrote:

very very nice! but the cursor looks like its from MATERIAL DESIGN, correct me if im wrong but good skin!
Thank you, For feedback. XD
Lpsmewgia
This is a really nice skin so i think I'm going to be using it for a while :)
Topic Starter
atturbo555

Lpsmewgia wrote:

This is a really nice skin so i think I'm going to be using it for a while :)
Thx :3
[ Yukino ]
wow!
I love it ;3
Topic Starter
atturbo555

[ Yukino ] wrote:

wow!
I love it ;3
Thx X3 <3
CharlotteZ-
ชอบมาก <3 <3
Topic Starter
atturbo555

CharlotteZ- wrote:

ชอบมาก <3 <3
ขอบคุณงับ <3
booh
Looks really good! Only thing I dislike is the arrow in the spinner circle thing, which confuses me :?
Topic Starter
atturbo555

nigmaCoded wrote:

Looks really good! Only thing I dislike is the arrow in the spinner circle thing, which confuses me :?
Thx for that, I will make spinner without arrow. ;)
Topic Starter
atturbo555
New Add-ons update! :D
-Add Hit Animation Small size.
-Add Spinner add-ons(With/Without Arrow).
-Add New skin.ini(For Professional player) In Menu Background Folder.
Plz delete & re download my skin if you download skin in file .osk ;)
Tsukikolover
good skin
Topic Starter
atturbo555

Tsukikolover wrote:

good skin
Thx guy.
Etherious
One tip: fix the mode's-med, it's on wrong resolution ^^
gud skin
Topic Starter
atturbo555

Etherious wrote:

One tip: fix the mode's-med, it's on wrong resolution ^^
gud skin
OK, I will fix it in soon. But Plz send screenshots for your problem. ;)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply